New Member Introductions

Hi folks,

I've been reading the stories here for quite some time and thought now's the time to kick my ass into gear and sign up. My hobbies are reading lit, watching movies, DIY and learning IT. I'm engaged to be married and oh yeah, I'm a bit of a perv ;)

Welcome new posters! And thanks EJ for getting a stickied thread made just for newbies to introduce themselves. I think it was a fabulous idea!

Hoping that I get this right.

Hello, my name is Susie, I live in the Home Counties in the UK and work as a Secretary in a large manufacturing company. Just a quick first post to see how this all works - I've attached a photograph, also as a test - nicely obscured? Don't you think?

Fingers crossed as I hit the button.

tartanobscure.jpg

Last edited:
Now I didn't get that right.

Someone please tell me how I attach a piccy.

Edit: Apologies for this post - I managed to work it out for myself. :kiss:

Susie

Last edited:
pelzkugeln said:
Someone please tell me how I attach a piccy.

Edit: Apologies for this post - I managed to work it out for myself. :kiss:

Susie
:D Yes I can see that, welcome to lit.

hello

my name is jeff, I'm 49 and love to read erotic stories and stuff. would love to find some ladys to email with and share stories. I have a beautiful girlfriend and hope to share some good stories with her. Hope to hear from you soon.

nice pic

pelzkugeln said:
Hello, my name is Susie, I live in the Home Counties in the UK and work as a Secretary in a large manufacturing company. Just a quick first post to see how this all works - I've attached a photograph, also as a test - nicely obscured? Don't you think?

tartanobscure.jpg
hope to see more of you, what ive seen so far is beautiful.

pelz and hairball... welcome to lit. and thanks for sharing! ;)

dear pelz

your welcome, do you have more pix? would love to compliment you some more. :p

Hello!

My name is Sara, I am 43 and a single mom living in Florida. New to the board but have been reading the stories here for a few years. Was married many years ago and his penchant for threesomes led me to discover women, and I lean more to that side now. I have some special gals I see only on occasion due to long distance, but nobody special at the moment. I enjoy all sorts of fun including waterantics, not too much into bondage, but some of the lighter degradation tales do act as a turn on...

welcome, wetlady... glad to see you!

i have to say i've never heard the exact word "waterantics" but i really like that term!

Thanks EJ. Not much of a sportswoman and since it's all sexual play...waterantics seems to work, but tis the same meaning as watersports...

welcome wet lady

I am new also. would like to hear a storie about one of your "wet" times. I'm sure we all would.

pelzkugeln said:

tartanobscure.jpg

Ur VERY welcome...!!!

Hello., I'm new

Hi, I am new and I was wondering if the chat system works? I can't seem to be able to sign in. Could someone give me a general "lay of the land", so to speak?

Scooby_Dew said:
Hi, I am new and I was wondering if the chat system works? I can't seem to be able to sign in. Could someone give me a general "lay of the land", so to speak?
Welcome!
If you haven't already, you have to register for chat here . From what I've heard, a lot of people have problems with it though. You may have to keep trying and want to use yahoo or another service in the meantime. :)

I have registered seperately for the chat and can't get it to work. I would not have a problem using Yahoo, but what good does it do if the people who frequent this site are not on Yahoo?

Scooby_Dew said:
I have registered seperately for the chat and can't get it to work. I would not have a problem using Yahoo, but what good does it do if the people who frequent this site are not on Yahoo?
Well, perhaps the "** SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2005 **We are working on the problem, and should have it fixed anytime. Please keep checking back." announcement is still in effect.

Look, I'm just passing on what I know. I've heard a lot of people have had luck meeting others for chat, cybersex, and webcams through yahoo. Many Lit regulars talk via PM then exchange chat info as well. You might have some luck posting in Personals, and you could spend some time to get to know others by reading, posting, and starting conversations via PM (though 'Nice ____! Wanna cyber?' doesn't go over well with most of the ladies here).

SweetErika said:
Well, perhaps the "** SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2005 **We are working on the problem, and should have it fixed anytime. Please keep checking back." announcement is still in effect.

Look, I'm just passing on what I know. I've heard a lot of people have had luck meeting others for chat, cybersex, and webcams through yahoo. Many Lit regulars talk via PM then exchange chat info as well. You might have some luck posting in Personals, and you could spend some time to get to know others by reading, posting, and starting conversations via PM (though 'Nice ____! Wanna cyber?' doesn't go over well with most of the ladies here).

Thanks for your help. I hope I did not come across as being rude. I am just confused. I will lurk around and subscribe to some threads. I have been reading the stories and most of them are great. Thank you.

Being what you all call a virgin /newbie ? I would just like to say that your abbreviatoin of words are very annoying, when you dont know what they mean . ( I read the how to page and I do know a few because my hubby uses them, even off the net :mad: :mad: ) but it is very confusing , while we are on the subject of confusing, the banana guy what is ( the dancing nana) he doing, he looks like he is pointing to his crotch rudely or is that just me. :D

Hmm, the best advice I can give is to read and post more ;) that way they become second nature to you, of course there is always the risk of spending so much time here that you may annoy your hubby a bit (not likely).

As for the banana, I think Freud would be very interested in your interpretation of an innocent piece of fruit, of course that could be me.

I love you Possy, come back soon. :kiss: :) :rose:

hi poss... welcome to lit.

yeah... like any culture, we have our own sort of verbiage here. i think it takes everyone a while to get used to it. back when there was only one member, he even confused himself in many of his threads.

as far as the "nana" goes, i think he's just happy. and i'm inclined to agree with quoll... of course, quoll is the only human left who hasn't abandoned freud for jung... so you can't take his insights TOO seriously. :nana:

EJFan said:
hi poss... welcome to lit.

yeah... like any culture, we have our own sort of verbiage here. i think it takes everyone a while to get used to it. back when there was only one member, he even confused himself in many of his threads.

as far as the "nana" goes, i think he's just happy. and i'm inclined to agree with quoll... of course, quoll is the only human left who hasn't abandoned freud for jung... so you can't take his insights TOO seriously. :nana:

Ok so Frued might be old hat and he probably had an unhealthy fascination for his mother, but how often do you hear the saying" Ooh that was a Jungian slip"
You don`t think the nana is just fucking "nothing" then?

Last edited:
hello literotica

i am a married 35 year old male. i have been searching for a place just like this for quite some time now. getting a late start finding myself sexually, i have so much to learn and am searching this site wide eyed like a newborn child. could only wish that my wife could come out of her shell with me. i look forward to meeting new people here and learning more about this site and more about myself also. thanx.

Back