Ever tell a straight friend you want to suck his cock?

I made a suggestion to a close friend that we experiment with sucking each other. We were both aware that we had each had some limited experience and so I wasn't concerned about him freaking out at the suggestion. He was receptive but things got bogged down over the issue of who would go first. As close as we were, he was something of a wise ass and I could easily see him not reciprocating if I started things off. I suggested that if he licked my dick, then I would suck him until he got close and then we'd trade places. He insisted on me licking his first but I didn't trust him.

Long story short, we both got noticeably turned on but the negotiations and he finally said he was going to jerk off and dropped his pants. I did the same and we both watched each other stroking until we came. The subject was never brought up again.

Sounds like you missed a golden opportunity. I would have taken the risk just to get a cock in my mouth. If he shot his load and did not reciprocate, I would be able to tell him how great it felt to get his cock to shoot a hot creamy load in my mouth
 
Yes! I thought he was straight!
He is my best friend, I told him that I was interested in sucking another mans cock!
He just looked at me with a grin on his face and told me that he would love to suck my cock.
I about fainted! i could not believe what just happened. I find out later that he was bi and has been wanting me for a long time! We are FWB now! Sucking and fucking each other when ever we get the chance!

Damn why didn't I ask him a few years ago!
 
No way all my guy friends are str8 as arrows I would never dare to ask that.

It would be odd if they were thinking exactly the same as you and you end up having an experience like 1960curious tells in the post below yours.
 
No way all my guy friends are str8 as arrows I would never dare to ask that.

I was suprised by a friend of mine who I have always though of as "straight as an arrow". I was over at his place having a few beers after coming back drom a party. he kept saying how frustrated he was because he hasnt gotten any in a while. I didnt think much about it at first, but he kept mentioning it. He even joked that he was going to jerk off real quick when he went to his room to change into athletic shorts. Feeling a little tipsy and horny myself, I joked back that if he needed help I would take care of it for him.

It took some time for him to change clothes, and after awhile I heard porn playing from the computer in his room! I was a little anxious when I entered his room, but I knew he was waiting for me when he looked right at me and smiled as he was stroking his dick. Nothing needed to be said and I followed through on my offer. I sucked him off as he watched porn, and he got really into it. At one point I took his dick out of my mouth for a second and when I looked up he wasn't looking at the screen, but right at me.

It was weird afterwards though- he blew his load then got all defensive and felt guilty, I guess. We acted cool afterwards, but he never invited me over again, and we didnt really talk much afterwards. I just wish people were more open with their sexuality and honest with themselves about it.
 
I guess so, though I'm not sure who started it.

A straight friend and engaged in the old, "I'll suck yours if you suck mine..." banter a few times while either drunk, stoned, or both.

It never happened (with him) and all we ever ended up doing was a couple of circle jerks. I wasn't entirely opposed to the idea of sucking him, since I did it regularly with my lover (as in my stories), but I felt that perhaps this particular friend couldn't be trusted, might not follow through on his end and might blabber to others.
 
I have told a few guys on different ocassions that I wanted to suck their cock!

Some of them were shocked or acted shocked and 2 of them played it like they were not in the least bit interested. Eventually I got to suck every cock that I have shown interest in. Whether it happened right away or whether it took some time they all have come back after the first time and pulled out their cock telling me that they wanted to hold my head in their hands and cum in my mouth.
The guy that had his cock down my throat and was in the middle of filling my throat with cumm when his wife walked in, she pulled her skirt up and made me lick her pussy!
 
Some of them were shocked or acted shocked and 2 of them played it like they were not in the least bit interested. Eventually I got to suck every cock that I have shown interest in. Whether it happened right away or whether it took some time they all have come back after the first time and pulled out their cock telling me that they wanted to hold my head in their hands and cum in my mouth.
The guy that had his cock down my throat and was in the middle of filling my throat with cumm when his wife walked in, she pulled her skirt up and made me lick her pussy!

That sounds like a great couple to be friends with!
 
I never asked, but I'm gay and I had a strait friend who was asking what is was like to give a bj and if I enjoyed giving one. I jokingly told him he should try it to find out.

Three days later I saw him again and he was talking about how he had not gotten any head for a while. I jokingly said I would give him one if he gave me one. One thing led to another and ten minutes later we were both naked on his couch exchanging head.
 
When I was in my early 20’s my friends and I spent a lot of time at a nude swimming area. One day I was with one friend who was a really great guy but totally inept at connecting with girls sexually. I had much better luck in that area but I also had some same sex attraction and felt sorry for his total lack of a satisfactory sexual experience.

We were hanging out naked, eating mushrooms, smoking and drinking. I brought up the movie Midnight Express which has a scene where two American friends locked up in a Turkish prision started to help each other out. I asked my friend what he would have done in that situation. I went further and said that if it was us two, I’d take care of him. Initially he was receptive to the subject and even began to get aroused. However, he began to feel uncomfortable with the subject and I dropped it. I didn’t quite make it to the point of making a direct suggestion but I think he knew where I was headed
 
I've thought ALOT about it as I have a 24 yr old single, straight, "twink-like" friend I've mentored since he was 17. We've gotten drunk together and he's spent the night on 2 occassions when my wife was out of town. He passed out on my bed and I SO wanted to lower his boxers and "service" him. But, I didn't. I really didn't want to take advantage of him. But who knows, either he could've woke up and enjoyed it, woke up and punched me in the head, or woke up the next day and never knew what happened.... damn!
 
I've thought ALOT about it as I have a 24 yr old single, straight, "twink-like" friend I've mentored since he was 17. We've gotten drunk together and he's spent the night on 2 occassions when my wife was out of town. He passed out on my bed and I SO wanted to lower his boxers and "service" him. But, I didn't. I really didn't want to take advantage of him. But who knows, either he could've woke up and enjoyed it, woke up and punched me in the head, or woke up the next day and never knew what happened.... damn!

Sounds like you should arrange another get together to get drunk. After a few drinks ask if you want to watch some porn and go from there.
 
But isn't "turning a straight guy" our ultimate fantasy?

I often get aroused and masturbate over straight men. Even in forums, they are the ones who most often turn me on.
 
I have joked about it to a couple of male friends. They didn't know how serious I actually was.
 
A gay college friend tried once. I wish he had succeeded.

I roomed with a friend who was gay. I wanted to suck his cock dry every night. He thought I was too much of a macho jock to even ask. I wanted to be the cheerleader and go down on him on demand. Wasted time and chances.
 
But isn't "turning a straight guy" our ultimate fantasy?

I often get aroused and masturbate over straight men. Even in forums, they are the ones who most often turn me on.

As a mostly straight guy, I fantasize about being 'turned' gay
 
I never asked, but I'm gay and I had a strait friend who was asking what is was like to give a bj and if I enjoyed giving one. I jokingly told him he should try it to find out.

Three days later I saw him again and he was talking about how he had not gotten any head for a while. I jokingly said I would give him one if he gave me one. One thing led to another and ten minutes later we were both naked on his couch exchanging head.

That sounds like a really hot time. Did he enjoy it? What did he think of sucking his first cock?
 
Back
Top