Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #26
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Triggered.

First, I never called Bush, Reagan, or Nixon Hitler or fascist. So: you're lying.

Second, I'm not calling Trump Hitler. I've said he's LIKE Hitler in his early stages, and LIKE a wanna be autocrat. No doubt about that. And it's not just me.

Again, you've had the specific reasons (like attacking the free press) laid out for you again and again, and all you do is sit on the toilet plugging your ears going "La la la la."

Third, if you ignore differences and misrepresent positions and arguments and history, and think like a child, you can reduce everything to a blah sameness.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
1. That is standard for POTUS.

2.pointing out how absud you and the other hysterical Trump haters are for thinking he is literally Hitler based on little more then your hatred of him isn’t being triggerd.

Calling every R who beats a D for the whitehouse Hitler is being triggered.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #27
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post

1)Triggered.

2)First, I never called Bush, Reagan, or Nixon Hitler or fascist. So: you're lying.



3)Again, you've had the specific reasons (like attacking the free press) laid out for you again and again, and all you do is sit on the toilet plugging your ears going "La la la la."
1) How so? Im hanging with family, full of BBQ and calmer than a Hindu cow.

2)I never said you did. So again, no Im not....you are. Also you did directly imply that he was an autocrat when you said he was imposing fascism in the US.

You would know that if you knew what fascism was .

Smooth move! Lol

3) Those specific reasons were all shat upon as hyperbole. Trump never attacked the free press, certainly not with the authority of law or force of any kind.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 03:36 PM   #28
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
You said we call " all R " Presidents Hitler. Nope.

Trump is totally wanna be fascist as is the Christian and Alt Right.

I never said he was "imposing" it, although he'd certainly like to.

Yes he did attack the free press, and "all those reasons" have only been shat on by you, which means shit. You can't even name another one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
1) How so? Im hanging with family, full of BBQ and calmer than a Hindu cow.

2)I never said you did. So again, no Im not....you are. Also you did directly imply that he was an autocrat when you said he was imposing fascism in the US.

You would know that if you knew what fascism was .

Smooth move! Lol

3) Those specific reasons were all shat upon as hyperbole. Trump never attacked the free press, certainly not with the authority of law or force of any kind.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #29
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
1)You said we call " all R " Presidents Hitler. Nope

2)I never said he was "imposing" it, although he'd certainly like to.

3) Yes he did attack the free press, and "all those reasons" have only been shat on by you, which means shit. You can't even name another one.
1) a simple google will verify Ds do. Both Bushes, Reagan and Nixon were called Nazis, fascist and compared to Hitler himself by loony toonz leftist. I don’t know who the next R POTUS is but it will happen to them too, 100% guaranteed.

2)No? So you were full of it then every time you said “Trumps fascism” then because there is no such thing?

3)Really ? Then you will have no problem citing the law he exicuted or autocratic decree he made effectively ending freedom of the press in total defiance of 1A, SCOTUS then right?

Your claims of Tumps fascism are certifiably insane and delusional. You are the fringe taehaddist of the left.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 04:13 PM   #30
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Well that's what you get for lumping all "Ds" together. Fuck cares what anyone else said. I never compared Bush to Hitler or anyone else. Just Trump.

Trump is totally a fascist, just like he's a racist. Doesn't mean he's actually lynched anyone yet. He doesn't have to do a thing but be one to be one. It leaks out in his tweets. Just because he can't enact it because: we still have a democracy, doesn't mean he isn't. So yes, Trump's fascism.

Lol.

I never said he did--yet. He thinks it, and we know because he says it. The Idiot even admitted it: "The sad thing is I can't do everything I want to do because of how our government is." So there you have it.

The only thing stopping him from enacting what he wants is our current rule of law.

You know, like how you're always telling me and everyone else what we think and what we hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
1) a simple google will verify Ds do. Both Bushes, Reagan and Nixon were called Nazis, fascist and compared to Hitler himself by loony toonz leftist. I don’t know who the next R POTUS is but it will happen to them too, 100% guaranteed.

2)No? So you were full of it then every time you said “Trumps fascism” then because there is no such thing?

3)Really ? Then you will have no problem citing the law he exicuted or autocratic decree he made effectively ending freedom of the press in total defiance of 1A, SCOTUS then right?

Your claims of Tumps fascism are certifiably insane and delusional. You are the fringe taehaddist of the left.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #31
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Oh hey,

Jeff Flake Slams Trump’s Attacks On Press As Stalinist

The Republican senator will give a speech on Wednesday addressing Trump’s attacks against the press
.


Quote:
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) says President Donald Trump’s attacks against the press are reminiscent of similar tactics employed by Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin.

During his first year in office, Trump has repeatedly blasted the nation’s news media as “fake” and dishonest, even going so far as to call it “the enemy of the American people” last year.*

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2017

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” program on Sunday, Flake, a frequent critic of the president, said he planned to give a speech Wednesday about the president’s behavior.

“When you reflexively refer to the press as the enemy of the people or fake news, that has real damage,” Flake said on Sunday to ABC host George Stephanopoulos. “It has real damage to our standing in the world. And I noted how bad it is for a president to take what was popularized by Joseph Stalin, the enemy of the people, to refer to the press.”

Stalin infamously used the phrase “enemies of the people” to consolidate power during the early years of the Soviet Union, sending critics and detractors to suffer in labor camps.

Meanwhile, Trump on Wednesday is also expected to announce the winners of something he dubbed as the “The Fake News Awards.” The prizes, he said, will go to “the most corrupt and biased” news organizations
The interesting thing here is Flake is a Republican. So doesn't fit into the Bitter narrative that it's always a D partisan thing.

Although it's important to note he is basically stepping out of politics because he knows he can't win with the current R Party, which is becoming as fascist as Trump.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 06:50 PM   #32
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post


1)Well that's what you get for lumping all "Ds" together. Fuck cares what anyone else said. I never compared Bush to Hitler or anyone else. Just Trump.

2)Trump is totally a fascist, just like he's a racist. Doesn't mean he's actually lynched anyone yet. He doesn't have to do a thing but be one to be one. It leaks out in his tweets.


3)
The only thing stopping him from enacting what he wants is our current rule of law.
1) No, that’s what you get for not reading, welcome to the conversation.

2) No he’s not, he is a democratically elected president. You really need to look up the definition of fascism.

3) no different form any other executive offocial across the country.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
The interesting thing here is Flake is a Republican. So doesn't fit into the Bitter narrative that it's always a D partisan thing,
So at the end of the day he’s not an R or likely even right of center, plenty of them.

And I never said the hysterical anti trumpers were restricted to Ds, so no need to go making up more lies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #33
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by coati View Post
It looks like the Boy would not want the God of Growth to be upset about any regulations related to climate change. The Boy continues to defend his father figure, the Stable Genius.

But the Boy hedges his bets and says he does not back this President.

Ah, to be a boy again and not have to take responsibility.
Oh look, coati resorting to ascription and assumptions because sooooo Triggered.

Typical.

Not having an irrational spastic hatred of Trump doesn’t make you a backer.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 01-14-2018 at 07:04 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 08:17 PM   #34
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
1. Nonsensical reply

2. So? You need to learn to read what I said. He does not have to be "implementing" fascist laws to be a fascist.

Don't even try. The difference being I have a greater definition than what you can Google.

3. Wrong--except maybe for Nixon, who had to resign.


Quote:
1) No, that’s what you get for not reading, welcome to the conversation.

2) No he’s not, he is a democratically elected president. You really need to look up the definition of fascism.

3) no different form any other executive offocial across the country.

Showing your absolute ignorance once again.

Flake was a Tea Partier. He's been consistently far right of center. For all his criticism of Trump, he votes R straight up and down the line.

But it's true, he can't really be considered a R anymore, because he's not falling line with Trumpian fascism, which is what the R Party now is.

Quote:
So at the end of the day he’s not an R or likely even right of center, plenty of them.
Oh, so it has nothing to do with hyper-partisanship, then, great

Quote:
And I never said the hysterical anti trumpers were restricted to Ds, so no need to go making up more lies.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 08:30 PM   #35
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
1. Nonsensical reply

2. So? You need to learn to read what I said. He does not have to be "implementing" fascist laws to be a fascist.

Don't even try. The difference being I have a greater definition than what you can Google.

3. Wrong--except maybe for Nixon, who had to resign

4)
But it's true, he can't really be considered a R anymore, because he's not falling line with Trumpian fascism, which is what the R Party now is.
1) Only because you can’t read.

2)You need to go look up the definition of fascism, because you continue to use it incorrectly. You don’t get to define the term....certainty not in the seemingly all encompassing term for ‘stuff I hate’ manner you use it.

3)Verifiable fact, Trump is far from the first and certainly not the last executive office in the country to exercise power beyond their legal authority just to get put in check by the system.

4) Trumpian fascism? LOL!!! No such thing exists except in the mindes of irrational spastic Trump bashers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 09:58 PM   #36
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Like I said, I don't look shit up on Google.

Try Chris Hedges, American Fascism, and look through the bibliography of scholars who have discussed it. It's a very useful bibliography with actual scholarly work, not Wikipedia.

Also, look up Masha Gessen's discussions of Putin on youtube, since I'm sure you're too lazy and dumb to read anything she's written.

Quote:
You need to go look up the definition of fascism, because you continue to use it incorrectly. You don’t get to define the term....certainty not in the seemingly all encompassing term for ‘stuff I hate’ manner you use it.
Skirting the issue and making false equivalencies (whataboutisms) as usual.

It's not about trying to "exercise power beyond legal authority." It's how, what, and what he says, specifically. It's his rallies, his tweets, his comments on immigrants, his America First bullshit, and many other specific things. Since you don't know, you can only resort to watered down generalities.

Quote:
Verifiable fact, Trump is far from the first and certainly not the last executive office in the country to exercise power beyond their legal authority just to get put in check by the system.
RIght.

Here are some conservative nutjobs who routinely discuss T's proto-fascism:

Jennifer Rubin
Steve Schmidt
Evan McMullin
Joe Scarborough
David Frum
Nicole Wallace
Bill Kristol
Rick Wilson
John Kasich
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Max Boot
Dubya
David Brooks
George Will
Michael Hayden
John Brennan
James Clapper


4) Trumpian fascism? LOL!!! No such thing exists except in the mindes of irrational spastic Trump bashers.[/quote]
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House

Last edited by Carnal_Flower : 01-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 11:04 PM   #37
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post

1)Try Chris Hedges, [i]American Fascism


2)Skirting the issue and making false equivalencies (whataboutisms) as usual.

3)It's not about trying to "exercise power beyond legal authority.



4)
Here are some conservative nutjobs who routinely discuss T's proto-fascism.
1)Try an encyclopedia sometome or even a dictionary. You VERY clearly never have.

2) No false equivalency, you just can’t read.

3)I never said anything was about that, I said that Tump wasn’t the first executive office holder in the county to have their authority put in check by our legal system and he won’t be the last. Meaning that Trumps authority as an executive being only limited by the law is not unique to either the oval office or Trump, you were flat out wrong in post 34 item number 3. Or you still can’t read and are talking about something unrelated.

4)a bunch of establishment leftist RINOs bashing Trump and calling him a fascist doesn't make him one.

The ONLY thing that can make Trump a fascist is Trump behaving like one, which our legal system as it stands currently all but explicitly forbids. He hasn’t, he can’t or he’s out....making all those calling him one and comparing him to famous REAL fascists laughable nuts.

Just like the “Obama/ Clinton/Carter is totally STALIN!!!” Teahaddist dipshits.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 01-14-2018 at 11:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM   #38
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
You're talking in generalities; I'm talking about Trump's actions and words. And I'll say it again: I can't think of any Prez but Nixon who he could be compared to, although, I'm not a scholar of the 19th c.

It's only true if YOU don't know what Trump is doing, which you don't, and I'm not going to do your work for you. You made a blanket, generic statement about overreach, that's all.

Quote:
only limited by the law is not unique to either the oval office or Trump, you were flat out wrong in post 34 item number 3. Or you still can’t read and are talking about something unrelated.
Wrong.

As I said: you don't have to actually lynch someone to be a racist.

You know, like how you just called all these people "establishment leftist RINOs." Why? They're not making laws, they're just expressing their thoughts and opinions. But it's enough for you.


Quote:
a bunch of establishment leftist RINOs bashing Trump and calling him a fascist doesn't make him one.

The ONLY thing that can make Trump a fascist is Trump behaving like one, which our legal system as it stands currently all but explicitly forbids. He hasn’t, he can’t or he’s out....making all those calling him one and comparing him to famous REAL fascists laughable nuts.

Just like the “Obama/ Clinton/Carter is totally STALIN!!!” Teahaddist dipshits.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #39
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
. You made a blanket, generic statement about overreach, that's all.




As I said: you don't have to actually lynch someone to be a racist.
.
But you do have to behave in a manner congruent with the definition of racism.

Fascism is no different, and Trump doesn’t qualify. Loudmouth asshole =|=fascist no matter how bad you wish it.


And I didn’t make a blanket, generic statement about overreach.....you need to learn how to read.

Be back Tuesday, I gotta get out of Chicago while I can.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : Yesterday at 01:43 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:20 AM   #40
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Yes, you do have to behave in a manner congruent with the definition of racism, or, fascism.

It's on you that your imagination extends only as far as "being a loudmouthed asshole." That just says, "I'm ignorant of it all. I know nothing."

As if I've already said, you've been presented with easy to read numbered lists of exactly what T has done and said to lead people to say he's trying to be an autocrat---as if taking one look at his rallies didn't tell you everything you needed to know already, but nevertheless, all the arguments have been put before you.

You don't or can't refute them, so you make a reductive statement that has NO relation to what those arguments are: "He's a loud mouthed asshole." Um, no, that is not the extent of it.

Full of shit, as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
But you do have to behave in a manner congruent with the definition of racism.

Fascism is no different, and Trump doesn’t qualify. Loudmouth asshole =|=fascist no matter how bad you wish it.


And I didn’t make a blanket, generic statement about overreach.....you need to learn how to read.

Be back Tuesday, I gotta get out of Chicago while I can.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:50 AM   #41
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Yes, you do have to behave in a manner congruent with the definition of racism, or, fascism.

It's on you that your imagination extends only as far as "being a loudmouthed asshole." That just says, "I'm ignorant of it all. I know nothing."

As if I've already said, you've been presented with easy to read numbered lists of exactly what T has done and said to lead people to say he's trying to be an autocrat---as if taking one look at his rallies didn't tell you everything you needed to know already, but nevertheless, all the arguments have been put before you.

You don't or can't refute them, so you make a reductive statement that has NO relation to what those arguments are: "He's a loud mouthed asshole." Um, no, that is not the extent of it.

Full of shit, as usual
There is no imagination except on your and the other Trumphaddist who think hes a fascist, because they don’t know what their favorite buzz word means.

And those lists are as laughable as the list that proved the Great Kenyan Communist Obama was Stalin part deux.

If being a loud mouthed asshole isn’t the extent then cite the fascist laws and policies he’s implementing. Actual definition of fascism from a reputable encyclopedia or dictionary, not the hysterical sjw/ antiFa definition that is laughable as the teahaddist definition of socialism.

Because your opinion on what he is trying to do, doesn’t count.

Cite the actual fascism or be wrong.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : Yesterday at 03:53 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM   #42
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre's Avatar
 
Adre is online now
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 16,707
Laid off Carrier workers who voted for Trump (one called him a Savior) are now whining louder than the BroPatrol. Suck it up, buttercups.
__________________
Well it may be the devil
Or it may be the lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #43
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Lol

First, of all, it's been asked and answered. (See above)

Second of all, I, personally, don't respond to threats from you or anyone. So suck it.

Third, it's pretty much built into the definition of authoritarianism that "opinion doesn't count," and I don't play an authoritarian game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
There is no imagination except on your and the other Trumphaddist who think hes a fascist, because they don’t know what their favorite buzz word means.

And those lists are as laughable as the list that proved the Great Kenyan Communist Obama was Stalin part deux.

If being a loud mouthed asshole isn’t the extent then cite the fascist laws and policies he’s implementing. Actual definition of fascism from a reputable encyclopedia or dictionary, not the hysterical sjw/ antiFa definition that is laughable as the teahaddist definition of socialism.

Because your opinion on what he is trying to do, doesn’t count.

Cite the actual fascism or be wrong.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House

Last edited by Carnal_Flower : Yesterday at 10:06 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #44
NickStJohn
Experienced
 
NickStJohn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 78
It's funny listening to loyalists quote positive economic indicators now. First, because the indicators have been positive for years, and second, because the loyalists previously said indicators were fake. Funny, and sad.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #45
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 33,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Lol

First, of all, it's been asked and answered. (See above)
Refuted, put down like a dog in the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Second of all, I, personally, don't respond to threats from you or anyone. So suck it.
I didn't threaten you, learn to read.

Besides I don't threaten people....I don't have to, I got people who goon for me these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Third, it's pretty much built into the definition of authoritarianism that "opinion doesn't count," and I don't play an authoritarian game.
So you don't accept reality because definitions and facts are authoritarian?

LOL

If you can't cite Trumps fascism then you're wrong.

Actual fascism, by the definition that you find in all the encyclopedias, dictionaries and textbooks...not whatever made up bullshit definition you or some other left wing loony pulled out of their ass because they enjoy using scary buzz words when they don't get their way.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : Yesterday at 09:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 05:25 AM   #46
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,479
The Year 2017, If Trump Hadn't Won The Election

  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:35 AM   #47
coati
Literotica Guru
 
coati is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickStJohn View Post
It's funny listening to loyalists quote positive economic indicators now. First, because the indicators have been positive for years, and second, because the loyalists previously said indicators were fake. Funny, and sad.
Nick, this thread is another exhibitionist private message exchange between Carnal Flower and Botany Boy. It's another example of their exotic dance of love, with both locked in each other's gaze, like James Carville and Mary Matalin.

They like to have voyeurs, but we need to stay relatively quiet so as to not interfere excessively with the mating ritual. When the screaming gets real loud, we know an orgasm is imminent.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:33 AM   #48
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,030
Bitter Boy is a sociopath. And a piece of shit.

I rant on here for the sole reason that I see stuff like this and it makes me mad.

Too old for DACA, man who spent 30 years of his life in U.S. is deported

Shithead Boy should be deported.





Quote:
Originally Posted by coati View Post
Nick, this thread is another exhibitionist private message exchange between Carnal Flower and Botany Boy. It's another example of their exotic dance of love, with both locked in each other's gaze, like James Carville and Mary Matalin.

They like to have voyeurs, but we need to stay relatively quiet so as to not interfere excessively with the mating ritual. When the screaming gets real loud, we know an orgasm is imminent.
__________________
Newest Story: The Winter House
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.