"Said stuff. You weren't there."

"Like what?"

"Just...stuff. And you're ugly if you don't believe me."

"Oh. THAT kind of witch."
"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt??"

"Well... I got better."

Well, then, cough up the goods.

Other than that, I'll just pelt you with fake replicas of health potions.

No, I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to seeing you post lots of things about people being alts of other people and then never actually having any proof.

You just revert back to "Hey, no big deal, I don't care, I'm better than this place."

I'm fine with it, I just can't understand where you're coming from if most of what I see from you is trolling and accusations that make no sense unless backed up with context.

If you really are just bored and want to get attention, admit it, and hang out and talk. I can give attention. I just can't give you legitimacy for every bit of whatever you decide to throw up on a board and then walk away like you didn't do it.

The alt accusations is me mocking Rory, Cade and Sean. Because they were always slinging the Alt theory.

I am Luke, wiggerboy, nubiangod and I forget the rest:rolleyes:

The only person I know to be an Alt is in my SIG. He can deny if he likes but anybody that followed him knows it to be true unless they truly are blind.

Here ya go. Just one of his many fabrications. I'm not researching his whole Lit life for ya. If you followed him enough you would know the link in my Sig is him.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=780905

Okay, cool. Reality.

But to tell the truth to me he just looks like a real person with real problems and I don't see why I should doubt the story or his age. It's just life. Not pretty, but not flinching from it either.

He spelled schadenfreude wrong, but that's not a hanging offense.

He even said he was a fucking idiot, didn't say he was king of the world.

He wasn't posting as an alt, he was posting as a person with a problem and then didn't hide it.

I get that you can dislike him, but I don't think it's worth trolling him over across several disassociated threads. It's tacky.

You want to insult all gamers because you're really after him? What the fuck?

I'm not sovereign Empress or somethign...well, wait, I did start the thread and such...so maybe I can just ask that maybe you don't like the guy and that's cool and all...but why start up shit here? You gotta know there are other people in the world than just you and the folks you dislike and they might be talking to each other about other things beyond your opinion of them, right?

And if you don't care about that, then other than thanking you for delivering legitimate drama, why should I treat you as anything other than a troll (on this topic anyway)?

So what's going on, am I exposed for the horrible person I am yet?

Has his obsession with me come to light?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

The alt accusations is me mocking Rory, Cade and Sean. Because they were always slinging the Alt theory.

I am Luke, wiggerboy, nubiangod and I forget the rest:rolleyes:

The only person I know to be an Alt is in my SIG. He can deny if he likes but anybody that followed him knows it to be true unless they truly are blind.

I have signatures turned off and even though I'm curious, I'm not turning them on for this. Would you please enlighten me?

I'm a roleplay gamer. Obvious trolls with obvious agendas are put on ignore, but otherwise different identities on the boards I treat as separate characters.

Kinda like a drag queen wanting to be called "she." I might even know someone's an alt, but I don't think it's necessarily a great thing to know all about the user and then trumpet it to everyone. There are isolated cases and that's why drama can be fun...but in general...I don't really want to know and don't care.

If someone who hated my guts came in here and confessed their love of Gemfire...I'd be cordial and enthusiastic.

By the way I've been accused of being all sorts of things, and I find that to be funny in general and pathetic in particular. But it doesn't take up much time in my day and if someone starts a thread about knitting, I won't go in and say "You can't fucking knit shit, bitch!"

I don't know. Maybe they CAN knit shit.

Okay, cool. Reality.

But to tell the truth to me he just looks like a real person with real problems and I don't see why I should doubt the story or his age. It's just life. Not pretty, but not flinching from it either.

He wasn't posting as an alt, he was posting as a person with a problem and then didn't hide it.

I get that you can dislike him, but I don't think it's worth trolling him over across several disassociated threads. It's tacky.

I'm not sovereign Empress or somethign...well, wait, I did start the thread and such...so maybe I can just ask that maybe you don't like the guy and that's cool and all...but why start up shit here? You gotta know there are other people in the world than just you and the folks you dislike and they might be talking to each other about other things beyond your opinion of them, right?

And if you don't care about that, then other than thanking you for delivering legitimate drama, why should I treat you as anything other than a troll (on this topic anyway)?

HEY!

I am the topic of this derailment!

Don't you dare give him credit for that!

And, yeah, sorry about the inability to spell. That's not my first.

more_greedler_on_a_pole_for_some_reason_by_septemberraven-d4zth2n.png

So what's going on, am I exposed for the horrible person I am yet?

Has his obsession with me come to light?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

I'm cool with you. You're more exposed, but that's not really necessarily a bad thing. Just makes you more human as far as I'm concerned.

HEY!

I am the topic of this derailment!

Don't you dare give him credit for that!

And, yeah, sorry about the inability to spell. That's not my first.

more_greedler_on_a_pole_for_some_reason_by_septemberraven-d4zth2n.png

You can talk about you too!

I almost thought it was on purpose since you had Freud in there. Even the misspelling was kinda clever.

I have signatures turned off and even though I'm curious, I'm not turning them on for this. Would you please enlighten me?

I'm a roleplay gamer. Obvious trolls with obvious agendas are put on ignore, but otherwise different identities on the boards I treat as separate characters.

Kinda like a drag queen wanting to be called "she." I might even know someone's an alt, but I don't think it's necessarily a great thing to know all about the user and then trumpet it to everyone. There are isolated cases and that's why drama can be fun...but in general...I don't really want to know and don't care.

If someone who hated my guts came in here and confessed their love of Gemfire...I'd be cordial and enthusiastic.

By the way I've been accused of being all sorts of things, and I find that to be funny in general and pathetic in particular. But it doesn't take up much time in my day and if someone starts a thread about knitting, I won't go in and say "You can't fucking knit shit, bitch!"

I don't know. Maybe they CAN knit shit.

Wait, do you knit!?
Because I knit!
WTF? You're like fucking awesome.

Okay, cool. Reality.

What he is, is a very creative writer. I give him kudos for that. You taking a few minutes to look him over does not qualify an opinion.

My statement about on line gaming had absolutely nothing to do with the idiot. It was a reflection of what I have read and seen in real life. There was an article a while back about the time sync involved in gaming and how it has adversely effected relationships, jobs and health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back