Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
pvc is really hot, I just ordered a short leather skirt for some pics I am doing in Seattle next week at the waterfront and at very crowded pike place market. Here are a few pics from about a year ago. Very fun "SLUT RED" outfit. Ready for whatever comes my way.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1011531&d=1276117023
Just LOVE the look in your eyes in this pic. Just wish it was me you were crawling towards on all fours dressed like such a sexy slut in shiny red! Would so like to be there tied to your chair and blindfolded so I can hear the material rustling as you approach....given me such a hard on baby! Good luck with the photo shoot...hope to see some of you in my favourite leather skirt:kiss::kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1011531&d=1276117023
Just LOVE the look in your eyes in this pic. Just wish it was me you were crawling towards on all fours dressed like such a sexy slut in shiny red! Would so like to be there tied to your chair and blindfolded so I can hear the material rustling as you approach....given me such a hard on baby! Good luck with the photo shoot...hope to see some of you in my favourite leather skirt:kiss::kiss:

Very hot....................How about if I was told by my Domme Mistress to crawl over to the hooded slut across the room, making sure you hear the vinyl and then you feel my soft lips slowly kissing you from the bottom of your legs up your inner thighs, slowly teasing your balls, then sliding my tounge up and down that nice cock just teasing and tormenting you, not letting you cum until I am told it is OK.

Very hot....................How about if I was told by my Domme Mistress to crawl over to the hooded slut across the room, making sure you hear the vinyl and then you feel my soft lips slowly kissing you from the bottom of your legs up your inner thighs, slowly teasing your balls, then sliding my tounge up and down that nice cock just teasing and tormenting you, not letting you cum until I am told it is OK.

ICT it wouldn't take long for you to make me cum in that situation

which one of these are my favorites

and there is nothing to say that all of them can't be

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So, did you decide which one is your favorite ?
(Love those heels BTW)

So, did you decide which one is your favorite ?
(Love those heels BTW)

hard to say love the short skirt in the first
the middle one is delicious and the third one is a great shot of her legs though really not a big fan of socks even knee highs and heels. If forced I would have to say the middle one I suppose however

well hello there eastanglianboy...looking hot in your av....look fwd to your pics:kiss:

hard to say love the short skirt in the first
the middle one is delicious and the third one is a great shot of her legs though really not a big fan of socks even knee highs and heels. If forced I would have to say the middle one I suppose however

I love the first one... that second is extremely sexy leaning back on the desk- like you're ready for someone to approach..

Here's my first attempt at crossdressing. As you can see it's awkward to take photos in the only mirror I have access to at the moment. You can't see much.

Attachments

• stockings1.jpg
    stockings1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 300
  • stockings2.jpg
    stockings2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 222
  • stockings3.jpg
    stockings3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 281
  • cock-sm2.jpg
    cock-sm2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 260
fishnets are sooooo sexy

Here's my first attempt at crossdressing. As you can see it's awkward to take photos in the only mirror I have access to at the moment. You can't see much.

especially when there is such a nice gift wrapped underneath

yum yum. my wife is coming home soon. nevermind she'll have to fuck me instead

Attachments

• tease 2.jpg
    tease 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 313
  • tease.jpg
    tease.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 314
if you wanna see me in this with stockings an black n white teddy you better start talking dirty to me in ya posts/pm all of ya;)

Attachments

• later on.jpg
    later on.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 287
Nice Garter Belts

Hi

Would love to see you in high heels as well

I've posted a few pics on "The Currently Masturbating Thread" on page 128 I think

Your cock looks like it's about to start dripping loads of precum

Am I right

Allana Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back