Shaving

frankit88

Virgin
Hi,
I've not been doing this for long, but my sir wants my pussy to be completely bald, but I am having reall problems with getting rid of the under the skin 'bristles', is anyone able to help?

There's a product called Tend Skin that works wonders for ingrown hairs if that's what you mean. Personally, I prefer waxing over shaving, but the product works well for either.

Another recommendation for waxing here. Although more expensive it keeps me smooth for up to two weeks and much less irritation that comes with shaving.

If you do decide to keep shaving make sure you exfoliate regularly to minimise the amount of ingrown hairs.

Those mini trimmers work swell and will not cut the skin. They work on dry skin with a tiny amount of talc rubbed on first.

Hi,
I've not been doing this for long, but my sir wants my pussy to be completely bald, but I am having reall problems with getting rid of the under the skin 'bristles', is anyone able to help?

SatinDesire wrote a wonderful post (click me) on how to get the smoothest shave possible. While it was written for legs, you can use her tips for any area you would like to shave.

I'm another who advocates waxing - I've been doing it for over 10 years, and never ever had a problem. I do suggest that you go to a professional who is trained in brazilians and talk to her beforehand. While it will cost a bit, it's worth it for the first couple of times to get acclimatised to the pain (and trust me, compared to lasering, waxing is a walk in the park) and to learn the proper techniques so that you could eventually duplicate it, if you so desire. Furthermore, waxing keeps the kin smooth for at least 2 weeks, if not more, makes the hair softer (shaving blunts the hair end, whereas waxing makes pointy hair ends) and it feels, in my opinion, much 'cleaner' than shaving does.

Good luck, and happy shaving (or waxing) :)

There's a product called Tend Skin that works wonders for ingrown hairs if that's what you mean. Personally, I prefer waxing over shaving, but the product works well for either.

Just be warned, this stuff burns like hell.

No, Pmann. It just stings a little. :D

Lies. That stuff hurts like crazy. I use it on my face though, as I have super thick facial hair because I'm so damned rugged. But it literally burns the first layer of face away.

Lies. That stuff hurts like crazy. I use it on my face though, as I have super thick facial hair because I'm so damned rugged. But it literally burns the first layer of face away.

Pmann, let's not forget that although you are oh so rugged, you are still just a man and therefore have a much lower tolerance level for pain. :)

Sweet pea, if we can tolerate it on our girly parts, surely you can stand to use it on your far less sensitive (and by your own admission, rugged) face. :D

Pmann, let's not forget that although you are oh so rugged, you are still just a man and therefore have a much lower tolerance level for pain. :)

Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to. :D

Last time I shaved down there, I used a little trick a friend forwarded to me online: hair conditioner. I used a traditional multi-blade disposable razor to clean up while in the shower, and I don't remember it ever being that smooth! A modest application of baby oil to retain skin moisture in fluctuating weather all over (from the neck down) and it is still pretty smooth 5 days later.
Feel free to try yourself & report your observations

Waxing has always given me the best results. A depilatory would be a distant second. Waxing lasts longer and neither give you an itchy feeling the next day.

i am going to chime in and say waxing over shaving as well. it lasts longer and is easier to maintain in the future. although it hurts like a *^#^%# the first time.. after that it is easier. my two cents.

If you want it baby smooth shave with baby oil not only does it help keep the skin soft but it is very good to protect the skin and the undergroth.

I'm another one in the waxing over shaving camp.

If you're going from having something to nothing, then I'd recommend a good trim even before you set foot in the shower to shave, and make sure you have a new blade.

Lots of moisturisation after - baby oil is my preferred as it's not perfumed and doesn't irritate my skin.

Waxing usually keeps me nice and smooth for a couple of weeks. If I'm in a rush I'll use depilatory cream. To keep any errant hairs at bay I use a mint mask once a week and use an oil free, fragrance free moisturiser daily.
I have though about having the hair removed permanently, but occasionally I do like a little bit of fur :)

Reeve - what is a mint mask??

Interesting to see so many of you recommending baby oil, I've never tried that! Does it help reduce razor burn at all? That was always my issue with shaving, now I mostly use an epilator (it's a bitch though!) but I'm getting more ingrowns....

I think it just works well as a lubricant.

I have an epilator too and have to really mentally prepare for it (hence I tend to shave). It does help to exfoliate with a good scrub every couple of days afterwards, and put loads of moisturiser on.

Skin and Hair conditioner

A few years ago my wife asked me to shave for her. She loved it so I do it often. I found a product called Coochy that works well for me. We can get it locally, but you can also get it on Amazon. I find the Lavender with aloe works best for me.

Used to...

I used to shave but I have since found a guy who does no like me to shave at all. He goes bananas for the beastly look. So we came to an understanding. I manage it. I take a trimmer with size 3 and keep it all the same lenth and I continue to shave my armpits and legs except in the winter when I please him by letting both my legs and arm pits go. We do swing and my male lover does not care for hairy legs while his wife at first did not care for a hairy vagina but has since grow to appreciate it immensely. She claims that it keeps scents trapped there and she loves it. Loves it enough that she grew some out herself.

Personally I like to grow it and keep it trim. It's just so simple to go in the shower and just take a shower. It's pleasant.

Dang! All I can say is "razor burn, sucks, man." One time is all it takes. It's not fun. It's not pretty... especially for those with ultra sensitive skin. You won't wanna see that, trust me. :(

No shaving here...

Waxing for sure...i usually leave a landing strip and the best thing is when the hair starts to grow back it is soft and silky...no bristle :)

I used to shave but I have since found a guy who does no like me to shave at all. He goes bananas for the beastly look. So we came to an understanding. I manage it. I take a trimmer with size 3 and keep it all the same lenth and I continue to shave my armpits and legs except in the winter when I please him by letting both my legs and arm pits go. We do swing and my male lover does not care for hairy legs while his wife at first did not care for a hairy vagina but has since grow to appreciate it immensely. She claims that it keeps scents trapped there and she loves it. Loves it enough that she grew some out herself.

Personally I like to grow it and keep it trim. It's just so simple to go in the shower and just take a shower. It's pleasant.

We shave rarely...mostly just keep it neat and trimmed. She lets me do her grooming sometimes, and that gets us both intensely aroused! Her natural fur...everywhere...is very erotic to me, so we avoid the fully shaved look.

Back