Humiliation?

I don't go for superintense make-me-cry humiliation, but I prefer it peppered throughout my day-to-day interactions with him. And I'm not sure I'd call it a fetish as it doesn't get me off sexually, but it does feel oh so right.
 
I find humiliation is an extremely common theme. That said, I am not into it personally. But many on here are. The boards have just been slow lately, as I believe most are out enjoying the last throes of summer, or something. Don't feel like an oddball, it's a pretty normal thing in these parts :)
 
What CnC said. The board is rather slow right now. Personally, I have mixed feelings about blatant humiliation. Simply taking my clothes off can make me feel humiliated. I'm not sure I've got what it takes for more extreme forms.
 
Doesn't seem to be very popular, that makes me feel like I'm odd for liking it.

I think there is more of a stigma attached to humiliation vs. pain. Even here, people are reluctant to admit they enjoy humiliation, in my opinion.

Having said that it is my co-favorite along with pain. I if had to choose only one, for the rest of my life, I would go with humiliation. We don't do public humiliation 99% of it is just the two of us. Anything public is something like us going to a biker bar and he will take me in the men's room and just fuck the crap out of me for ten minutes (I can't be quiet, trust me I try). We emerge and of course I am all disheveled and "sticky". Then we hang around for a couple of drinks before leaving, that can be "interesting".

The stuff we do in private is my favorite. What he does that I love is he makes me do something nasty and then interrogates me on why I love it. He doesn't let me get away with a simple "Because I'm a filthy slut, Sir". He makes me tell him why in graphic and clinical terms why I enjoy something like tossing his salad. It's just soooooo intimate, intense and soul baring. He does the same thing with pain as well. "Why would any grown woman with a modicum of self respect grovel and beg to have her most intimate females parts whipped to a pulp? How sick is that?" Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

I'll throw in the standard disclaimer: he loves, respects and protects me.

So go ahead and enjoy yourself. I would be open to new ideas on how to humiliate my female sub, I am sure there are some methods I haven't tried yet.
 
I love to be humiliated. I love when daddy humiliate me. I love when he makes me suck on my pacifier in public, when he calls me his fuck slut. Makes me do naughty things in public and with his friends. Just thinking about it makes me so very wet.
 
I keep fantasizing about humiliation. I'm not at all sure how it would play out in a scene. And it's kind of new for me. If I go back in my posting history for instance, I find a lot of me yelling about how unnecessary humiliation is, how we should all be able to say what we want with no emotional baggage...

And then more recently how if people get off on humiliation, I can understand...

And now I'm wondering what, exactly, kind of humiliation plucks my little heartstrings... and how I can experience some of that.

plus ca change...
 
Humiliation is my favorite thing. It's a difficult topic for me to talk about in any detail, though, because it's very personal and I feel like it reveals too much of actual inner myself, so I'm not comfortable discussing it on an open forum.

Humiliation to me is not necessarily overtly sexual, and if it's in public it 100% has nothing to do with sex.

Stella makes an interesting point about being able to say what you want and not feel embarrassed or humiliated by it. I don't think I've ever been humiliated by what I want or having to say it out loud. To me humiliation is something that's connected with pride and how to be prim and proper, and to me sex in general has always, in a way, been this parallel universe where the normal laws don't apply and that's why I can't feel humiliated by it either.

However, make me do in public something that I know I'm not good at, or that I think I'm not good at, or that I think does not suit me or match my personality, that can feel very humiliating. It doesn't necessarily even have to be something that other people notice for it to work, because in the end humiliation is all about my own preconceptions of what and how I should be.

I feel like I'm not making any sense in my posts today, words elude me. Annoying.
 
I'm just beginning to explore my understanding of humiliation, and what it means for me. For me good sex is all in the mind and I think humiliation can play a part in making it more intense.

Like some previous posters, I wouldn't want to experience any kind of extreme humiliation. However, humiliation can really turn me on in my fantasies, while I know that the reality of those experiences would be quite horrid.

In my experiences, it is exciting when it creeps up unexpected, when he does or says something that suddenly makes me feel just a little bit 'worthless'. But if enjoy it, is it really humiliation!?
 
I dislike the word "humiliation"; I prefer the word "humbled". For myself, it's an issue of dichotomies (common theme in my sexuality, actually).
 
So, just to clarify :), the public humiliation is arousing even though it's not necessarily sexual?

Pardon the curiosity. :eek: Humiliation as a turn on is a relatively new concept for me and I'm still trying to wade though the nuances.

Humiliation is my favorite thing. It's a difficult topic for me to talk about in any detail, though, because it's very personal and I feel like it reveals too much of actual inner myself, so I'm not comfortable discussing it on an open forum.

Humiliation to me is not necessarily overtly sexual, and if it's in public it 100% has nothing to do with sex.

Stella makes an interesting point about being able to say what you want and not feel embarrassed or humiliated by it. I don't think I've ever been humiliated by what I want or having to say it out loud. To me humiliation is something that's connected with pride and how to be prim and proper, and to me sex in general has always, in a way, been this parallel universe where the normal laws don't apply and that's why I can't feel humiliated by it either.

However, make me do in public something that I know I'm not good at, or that I think I'm not good at, or that I think does not suit me or match my personality, that can feel very humiliating. It doesn't necessarily even have to be something that other people notice for it to work, because in the end humiliation is all about my own preconceptions of what and how I should be.

I feel like I'm not making any sense in my posts today, words elude me. Annoying.
 
So, just to clarify :), the public humiliation is arousing even though it's not necessarily sexual?

Pardon the curiosity. :eek: Humiliation as a turn on is a relatively new concept for me and I'm still trying to wade though the nuances.

I'd say to me it's even more exciting and arousing when it has nothing to do with actual sex. It offers the chance to sexualize a completely unsexual situation. It also shows just how deep into my head J can prod his fingers if he wants, and that's just plain hot.
 
Last edited:
Yep.

I enjoy every shade of this pretty much, as a top. And it's thrilling to me vicariously, because I don't have the nerve to do the things they're doing and I know it.

I said exactly this to T in the car. He said "take off your shirt right now."

I didn't but I sure the fuck smiled and blushed. It's all relational.
 
I'd say to me it's even more exciting and arousing when it has nothing to do with actual sex. It offers the chance to sexualize a completely unsexual situation. It also shows just how deep into my head J can prod his fingers into if he wants, and that's just plain hot.

Ahhhh. So in it's way it's another aspect of the control or dominance your partner can exert over you. And the fact that it's not overtly sexual actually extends their scope of control, making their dominance more absolute. All of which leads to super hot sex.

Gotcha, I think. Thanks! :)
 
Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?



I wouldn't call it humiliation, but more of ... out of my comfort zone.


Like making me wear a revealing outfit that I normally wouldn't wear so that He can show me off to his friends.
 
I wouldn't call it my primary fetish, but I find it quite enjoyable. Like many of the other posters, I find humiliation and degradation to be extremely intimate activities. They require a better understanding of the sub/bottom's mind, knowing what works for them without crossing the line. Compared with other acts, I find it far more challenging (and probably why I like it) to gauge a person's limits with humiliation and degradation, simply because saying or doing the wrong thing in the wrong moment can really bring things to a screeching halt. But when you find what really makes them tick, the reward is fantastic.
 
I think it's quite normal. I wouldn't say I'm into humiliation as such but I do love a bit of name calling and slight degrading-ness (is that a word?!). Helps the dirty talk!
 
I think it's quite normal. I wouldn't say I'm into humiliation as such but I do love a bit of name calling and slight degrading-ness (is that a word?!). Helps the dirty talk!

There is no such word as degrading-ness, but there is disreputably, ignominiously, and degrading-mess ;)
 
Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

I love this too - when I read this, the first thing that came into my mind was you on your hand and knees "walking" by my side - attached to me with a beautiful jewel-studded collar and a leash.
 
Back
Top