dear laurel

Dear Laurel,

She gets it! She really gets it!

Although, and not to gripe, I would have gone for their cover of Tomorrow Never Knows.

Love,

Indie

Dear Indie,

Good choice, almost makes me want to fill that pipe and smoke it!

If anyone caught a persisting earworm from Islandman's post, I recommend the big guns.

Love,

Noor

*****

Dear Laurie,

The one I associate with that song was custom made and the combo could clear a crowded room pretty fast, but the people who stayed seemed to stay forever.

Love,
Noor, still a hippy girl on alternative Tuesdays.
 
Dear Laurel,

We meant no harm, only worried for Islandman's musical salvation.

Please don't do as he asks, we would never find ourselves in the sea of penis pics here!

Noor, who wants to stay on her couch!
 
Dear Laurel,

Legolas is just as sexy in Lego form as he is in man form.

Love,
LTR

P.S.

I like the ganging up on Iman.
 
Dear Laurel,

If ganging up on islandman means he posts his cock to use as my avatar, I will gladly use that avatar for the rest of my Lit career.


Yours in longinggggggggggg for his cock photo,

Indie
 
Dear LTR,

I read that as gangbanging Iman.

Likes That Better,
Lorilei

Dear Lori,

You should come up to Seattle. Then you can watch Sinny & I force Dick's down islandman's throat.

Excitedly popped out nipples yours,

Indie
 
Dear Indie,

Good choice, almost makes me want to fill that pipe and smoke it!

If anyone caught a persisting earworm from Islandman's post, I recommend the big guns.

Love,

Noor

*****

Dear Noor,

Bless you. That got me into an extended Maggot Brain YouTube hole. Totally worth it.

Much love,

Gravyjesus
 
Dear Laurel,

I have noticed a great deal of silliness going on of late, and much of it centering around this thread. In view thereof I thought it best to remind you that if it is your belief that anyone you feel to be instigating or perpetuating this unfortunate state of things might benefit from a time-out, penalty points, restriction, a spanking, a series of spankings, or a grueling session in the chair of humiliation followed by spankings, to let me know. Your forbearance is admirable, but there is no need for you to continually suffer the indignities visited upon you by the rude shenanigans and rampant hooliganism of such silly persons, nor their complaints and pleadings that things be done which ought not to be done.

Ever your loving and faithful servant,
Byron
 
Dear Laurel,

I miss Islandwoman. The cunt that replaced her is just not the same.

Yours in longings for Islandcunts,

Indie
 
Dear Laurel,

Could I get a cuntbox to go with my inbox? Fata keeps spamming me with PMs about how wonderful I am, while she's a total cunt on the boards. I need to keep her sappy romantic shit separated from the other important PMs I get. No, really, other people PM me, I swear!

Yours,

Indie
 
Dear Laurel

This twat up here is delusional. ^

The only desires I have on Alexa are to torch her beard.
 
Dear Laurel,

I may be mistaken, but wasn't 'Alexa' a trojan or virus that was popular a few years ago?

If so, what is the significance of it when applied to a person?



Yours in questioning snobs and cuntish cunts,

islandman
 
Dear Laurel,

I may be mistaken, but wasn't 'Alexa' a trojan or virus that was popular a few years ago?

If so, what is the significance of it when applied to a person?



Yours in questioning snobs and cuntish cunts,

islandman

Alexa actually was one of the major trojans a few years back.
 
Dear islandman,

The same penis for both, or should they get different penis avs? If so, what sort of penis/penii?

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear glynndah,

So long as it's not your own, that's perfectly fine.

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear Noor,

A sea of penis pics is a happy image.

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear lovetoread,

I saw him speak at an environmental event thingie. I dunno about the Lego for, but the man form is okay by me. :D

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear Lorilei,

You've got a dirty mind. I like that in a girl.

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear Indie,

When i-man provides me with his cock pic, I will make it your av.

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear Byron,

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :rose: :heart:

Love,

Laurel

*

Dear Fata,

Me too. Should I bring Alexa and Ian back? :D

Love,

Laurel
 
Dear Laurel,

Do you sometimes feel like the mother of a huge, unruly bunch of kids with psychological problems?

Love Tess2
 
dear laurel,

my tummy is curry-happy


love

butters :rose:

p.s

e-portions have been saved for the fortunate few.
:cool:
 
Dear Laurel,

This is the newest member of my family.

IMG_7085_zpsdeb96ca3.jpg


Love and lust and butt lube,

P.
 
Dear Laurel,

Don't tell anyone I said this, but I think curry is one of the worst foods ever.

Well actually, between that and Thai food, I dunno which I dislike more.

Picky eatingly yours,

Indie
 
Back
Top