Women who find bi guys hot....

Though we have had many sexual experiences with men and women alike the bisexual side of my husband was only something we began getting into a couple of years ago. I have since watched him suck and be sucked by other men and it is always as hot for us as when we are with another woman. While we have not taken it to the next level of him actually fucking another guy we have talked about it and the thought is a turn on. Who knows...maybe soon;)

I too enjoy watching men sucking each other,my brother sure loves to be watched doing black guys.all ways a bit turn on for me.
 
The idea of myself and a couple is a real turn on, another male myself and a female to watch or join in as she pleases. :p
 
The idea of myself and a couple is a real turn on, another male myself and a female to watch or join in as she pleases. :p

I second this. I love the idea of being with a couple, two guys or one of each. And just a long, easy day of enjoying each other's bodies.
 
Sure, would love company. I'm really enjoying the idea of being with a couple tonight.
 
Well hey, here are my thoughts...

I'm in a very different phase right now, and yes, I have had my moments where I am bi curious. I have not had the opportunity to share with the right guy yet... I have so many criteria... But the thought of nice lady being there to get things going and feeling good is a very appealing one. I also think that if said female partner found it hot it would be that much mor magical of a moment!

Ahhhhhh yes, one day... :0)
 
I love watching two men go at it while I finger myself wildly. It's fun to be in control by not participating ... then again its sometimes fun to think about getting in the middle.
 
I have gotten more bi curious over the years, current SO would not be into it, but my exwife had fantasies of me being "forced to cum" at the hands of another man or cd, I was not thinking much about bi sex then but she wanted to have my fetish indulged by another man and she got off on the idea of another guy playing with me.
 
What's your favourite "scene" or position to watch? Do you tell them what to do sort of? That's awesome girl!
 
I like the idea of teaching a guy how to suck cock, guiding his head up and down on the shaft of another man who's maybe tied up and at our mercy. And while he sucks with my hand in his hair I lay back and play with myself.
 
Dark thats kind of the scene my ex wanted, me tied up, and in a slip as I would be very aroused.
 
Awwwwww that would be sooooo helpful! I gave to find someone like you dark heels to help me through this and make everything ok and not weird and creepy!! If a lady is present, it just makes everything ok...
 
I absolutely love. hearing from sexy ladies that find my. attraction to other guys a. sexy turn on. I like the .encouragement, to be a naughty cock sucker.And more..... :kiss:
So go ahead ladies tell me what you want me to do with the next guy I am fotunate enough to get naked with.....
 
I've been involved with several bi men. Several of the threesomes I've been involved in were with two men (although one of those was a father and son. That was a whole mess of drama).

One of my favorite moments was when my guy was getting a real hard fucking and I could direct the action. Such a rush. Almost as good as when it was just the two of us with me wielding a strap-on.
 
Last edited:
I've been involved with several bi men. Two of the three threesomes I've been involved in were me with two men (although one of those was a father and son. That was a whole mess of drama).

One of my favorite moments was when my guy was getting a real hard fucking and I could direct the action. Such a rush. Almost as good as when it was just the two of us with me wielding my big, bad strap-on.

Wow, what I wouldn't give to be your man!
 
I think it would be very hot to get involved with another couple. Something I've wanted to do for quite a while. Hopefully some day!
 
Some of us aren't In the woodwork at all.... x
We're enjoying ourselves with delicious, adaptable gentlemen.
 
Back
Top