Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Wow!

Wow! That was the weirdest thin that I ever experienced on Literotica. First I was on the Authors' Hangout thread, I clicked on the English Lady's being published thread and I was launched through space and time ending up here in Literotica's Authors and Their Books.

Wow! It's surreal. Look at all the colors.

I need a drink. I need a cigarette. Wait, I don't drink and I don't smoke. I need to sit down.
 
Wow! That was the weirdest thin that I ever experienced on Literotica. First I was on the Authors' Hangout thread, I clicked on the English Lady's being published thread and I was launched through space and time ending up here in Literotica's Authors and Their Books.

Wow! It's surreal. Look at all the colors.

I need a drink. I need a cigarette. Wait, I don't drink and I don't smoke. I need to sit down.

Sorry about that, it seems my other thread after ooooh, years was deemed surprlus to requirements and ended up here. It surprised me too.
 
Bound by Love: The story of the people of Daring Castle is OUT!!!

BoundbyLove200x300.jpg

Adrianna was an independent woman, living on her own in New York City. That was until she came home to find two huge barbarians in her home. Taken from not just her home but her world, she was transported to a new world controlled by huge warrior men who thought women should be sex slaves. Left chained to a bed, a shadowed warrior came to her, stealing away her good intentions before disappearing before the first light of day. Could she escape his fiery touch or was she forever Bound by Love?

http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=Bound+By+Love/exact_match=exact
 
My First Book for Sale

The Chocolate Made Me Do It, is now for sale on eXcessica.com. I'm just so excited!:nana::nana::nana:

chocolate.jpg
 
I hate when they're right!

Very cool. Congratulations. :)

Thanks, Rob. I didn't think I would ever actually see one of my stories published. I write because I love it, not for a paycheck, so this is quite the surprise for me. I submitted my work to get my hubby and dad off my back. They have been telling me for the last several years that I need to submit my work. Go figure. I guess they knew what they were talking about.:rolleyes:
 
Varian's "Hurt"

Also launched today at eXcessica.com is Varian's Hurt. If you are interested in literary erotica at its best, buy it, read it. It's really, really good.
 
Last edited:
sr71's Hard Knocks U

Tit for tat, note that sr71plt's excessica Hard Knocks U gay male short novel (under the name habu) posted at Fictionwise just this morning and is already, half a day later, number 26 (of 59) on excessica's bestselling list there. (And four of the top ten rated excessica books there are by habu--with most of the rest on both lists being by Selena Kitt or the above-mentioned Varian Krylov.)
 
Ever wonder what will happen when Israel pulls us into a war with Iran?

Me, too, which is why I wrote about it in a complex fashion (make cheeky and serious stick together, and you have an interesting mix, right?). And, btw, I'm not being entirely truthful about the presentient documentary angle, but...

You may be enthralled by the subtle romantica aspect in a future world-gone-mad.

You might be consumed with curiosity over the power/dominance play and quirky BDSM scenes.

You could be a long-ago fan who's wondering wtf I've been up to. (Working my ass off for other authors, mainly.)

You should be looking for new material to rag on.

Or, you can take pity on me. :D

All of the above are great reasons to buy my new novel at eXcessica (info and excerpt at the link): http://excessica.com/index.php/books/sperm-count-by-kev-henley/

At the very least, feel happy for me that I finally got this monster published (began it in 2005), and send your sincere thanks to CopyCarver, Jamie, Varian, and Selena for helping me polish it (they are the ultra-cool kids, in my book). Or failing all that, have the courtesy to give me a golf clap. ;)
 
Rocket Man

I am all in favor of shameless promotion......

But I gather the answer you have postulated to your hypothetical is....there will be lots of sex for everyone concerned.

You see, I never would have guessed that! I would have guessed death and suffering and destruction and that John McCain must have somehow won the Presendential election. And Saudi Arabia would have been the instigator, not Isreal....

But that is what makes life so damn interesting!

Good luck!

-KC
 
Like most wars, a lot of people will die, much money will be spent and not much will be accomplished.

The people who started the war will congratulate themselves on their Great Victory and the families of the dead will mourn.

Plus ca change.
 
Rocket Man

Elect me President and we'll be at war with Canada.

Of that, I have no doubt!

:D

I trust you appreciate that we tried to invade the place on numerous occasions, the last being the Fenian Invasions following the civil war.

We had our asses kicked each time....

-KC
 
KEEBLER

My diabolical plan is to recruit legions of drunks with promises they can drink CANADA DRY once the invasion is complete.

Surrender now and I'll let you escape in your lifeboat. Maybe let you settle in Newfie Land.
 
Back
Top