The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Anna let out a sigh as eli pinched her breast.

"Oh Eli, thank you." She reached down and started to hump herself against Eli's finger, "Put your finger between my legs so I can rub myself on it."

The sprite rubbed her tiny clit as she began to rub herself out on the elf's finger, "It's been soo long since I could do this with someone Eli! Thank you thank you thank you!"
 
Eli did as he was asked and plced her finger between her legs, holding back a giggle as she watchd Anna hump it. It was so cute, she was so tiny, it was hard not to just pick her up and plant kisses all over her body.

"Sure Anna, I'm glad you enjoying yourself." She said, her eyes filled with lust as she watched. "Just tell me when your about t cum okay? I want to try something out on you." Quickly she added, "Don't worry, you'll love it baby!"

Eli slowly started to move her finger back and forth, helping the water sprite out a bit. She oved her finger to her other breasts and started to rub it.
 
Anna gasped as Eli moved her fingers. It had been so long since she had even taken this form and she was always extra sensitive when she first changed into it.

"Oh, Eli. It feels so good! I'll try to hold on but it feels sooo wonderful."

Her hips started to rock back and forth on Eli's finger even faster and she began to kiss the fingertips Eli was using to masage her breasts.

"Eli! I think I'm going to cum!" Anna was panting now and her wings began to flap and she started to rest her entire weight against Eli's hand.
 
Eli moved her haand away from Anna before carefully picking her up and moving back up on the bed. "You maybe small, but I still think you should know how it feels to have a tongue run over you." She said softly as she gently put her down on one of her pillow.

She moved back and rested on her elbows as she moved her hand down. She spread Anna's legs before moving her head down and sticking her tongue out. Elijah leaned forward and let the tip of her tongue run over te water sprite small pussy, surprised at how wet she felt.

Eli made a small moan as she tasted her sweet nectar. She licked her again, moving her tongue faster as she did so, flicking her tongue over her tiny clit. "Am I doing okay Anna?" She whisered as she licked again.
 
Anna had been shocked when Eli had lifted her up and began to eat her out. Now she was moaning in ecstasy as she was licked and pushing against the young elf's tongue with her hips.

"Eli, go rougher. Wrap your fingers around me and pull me into your tongue. I can handle it." Anna said as she gasped in delight.
 
"Okay Anna, but tell me ifI need to stop. I really, really don't want to hurt you." Eli said before she moved her hand up and wrapped it around her tiny waist. She couldn't help saying, "Your sooo cute when you moan like that."

Eli pulled Anna down as she pushed up, making the tip of her tongue push past her lips and into her pussy a bit. Even more juices spilled onto her tongue making her moan in delight before she pulled away and ran her tongue ove her pussy, pressing down on her clit a bit before she went back down and pushed the tip of her tongue back inside her. Note to self, ask Alkresh if he knows where can find little toys. she thought to herself as she started to push her tongue in and out of Anna.
 
Anna cried out as she felt Eli's tongue invade her. "Oh god!!!!" Anna came hard and her juices flew all over Eli's tongue. Her hips shuddered and her toes curled. She flapped her wings a couple times before the rush of pleasure finished rolling through her and she was left panting.

"Thank you Eli! It's so much better with someone else. Can I do anything to thank you?" She looked up at Eli, pleading.
 
Eli sat up with a giggle. "For such a tiny thing, you sure do cum hard don't you Anna. If you were my size, I'msure I would be drenched with your juices, which by the way is really yummy." She said as she looked down at her panting. Her chest falling and raising with each breath she took.

She was a bit taken back by Anna still wanting to help her. "Oh um Anna, your amazing dear! But uh I don't really know if you can pleasure me very well at you size." She quickly added, "Not that that's a bad thing! I love you this way! Your a lot more fun to play with!... Wait! Not that your not fun before, your great in every form you change into." She said before ting a deep breath.

"Besides, I did that as a thank you for making me cum and well I guess because I eally wanted to know what you tasted like." She mumbled with a blush.
 
Anna giggled and and fluttered over to Eli's face where she kissed her on her upper lip.

"It's okay Eli, I'm glad you like this form." She kissed her nose, "I like that you think I'm cute but I have to warn you, I can be a pretty aggressive lover."

She held a finger up and pointed it at the doll, which bent over and gently wrapped Eli's midsection in its mechanical arms so her front was fully exposed.

"Don't worry Eli, I just want to show you that I can still pleasure you while I'm like this. You can play with me like a doll when you cum for me." Anna was a lot more confident than she had been. She flew down to Eli's breast and sucked on her nipple, nibbling as best as she could on the very tip of the pink nipple.

"You have such nice breasts, I might have to cast a spell on you some time so we can have some fun on equal footing." Anna said as she gave up and flew between her legs, where she grew scared again, "Uh. please trust me Eli, I-I'm not going to hurt you so please don't squeeze me."

She put her head next to her clit. "You see Eli, I might be small but that means I can touch your cute little clit with more precision than anyone else." She pushed back the hood and began to lick her clitoral glans directly.

"How do you like that, Eli?"
 
Eli giggled and leaned back on doll, closing her eyes when she felt Anna start to suck and nibble on her nipple. "Mmm wow, that feels really... different." She moaned softly as she spread her legs a bit more, feeling her pussy start to drip juices on the bed.

When Anna stopped, eli opened her eyes back up and looked down at her as she flew between her leg. "Oh I would love to be your size Anna! We could play alll day long!" she said happily, resitting the urge to jump up and down in joy.

"You see Eli, I might be small but that means I can touch your cute little clit with more precision than anyone else." She pushed back the hood and began to lick her clitoral glans directly.

Eli jumped a bit and closed her eyes tight. "Ohhh fuck! Anna that fells amazing!" She moaned as she forced herself not to rock her hips as push her legs together to hold her there. It was alot harder then she thought it would be.
 
Anna giggled and fluttered up so she was resting her head on Elijah's belly. She positioned herself so her tiny pussy was right against Eli's glans and started to rub herself against it and hump.

"There Eli, now we can both come." She gasped as tiny beads of sweat ran down her brow. "If you're still up for it, maybe after this I can shrink you down for a bit before Alkresh takes you to see Mama Sinner."

The sprite kept moving her hips and trying to get whatever she could of Eli's clit into her pussy. Her little head flung back and started gasping as she felt herself get close to cumming.
 
Eli moved her hands and grabbed onto the dolls arms ars she panted. Her head leaned back as she panted, feel Anna's tiny pussy rub against her own. "Mm Anna, ohhh keepgoing. That feel sooo good." She moaned as her hips started to rock a bit, pushing up to rub against Anna's pussy.

The idea of being able to really pleasure Anna got her hotter. She would love the chance to feel Annas sweet juices drench her body as she came. She could feel herself getting closure to cumming as rolled her head a bit.

"Aah I'm so close! Keep going baby! Jus keep going!" She moaned loud.
 
Anna kept going, screaming in pleasure as she was finally brought over the edge and came on Eli's clit. Her body shuddered and it went limp, held up by Eli's fingers but kept rubbing, wanting to get the young elf off.

"Go ahead and cum Eli, cum for me." Anna panted as she tried to pass off any pleasure she was feeling to Eli.
 
Elijah felt the water prites juices run over her clit and that's what she needed to push her over the egde. She gave a shrie over pleasure before she came, her nectar getting the covers under her body a bit wet.

She quickly moved her hand and wrapped it around Anna's waist, not hurting her, but stopping her from moving. Her pussy was pulsing and she didn't want to buck her over her body. 'Thank you Anna. Thank you so much." She panted.
 
Anna kissed the young elf's belly and then looked up at her with a smile.

"Your welcome Eli. Just ask me any time, I trust you so I want to make love to you as much as possible. Now, would you like to play a bit more or would you like me to get you something to eat?"
 
"Let's play a little bit more Anna!" Eli said as she lifted her up off her pussy. She set her down and rn her finger through her blue hair, feeling how soft it is. "Oh please Anna! Please! Please! Please!" She begged as he put her hands together in a begging fashsion.
"I promise you'll enjoy yourself!" She told her as she pt her legs together and pouted.

She hoped Anna would still want to play with her. She really liked playing with the little sprite.
 
Anna giggled. "Okay, cutey. Just stay still. She held her hand up and began to chant, causing a blue light to cover Eli. The light shrunk down until it was just a small silhouette and when the light disappeared, Eli was just as tall as Anna.

The sprite walked over to her friend and embraced her. She ran her fingers through Eli's hair and then slowly pulled her face in to kiss it.

"So pretty," Anna said as she pulled away and clasped Eli's face in her hands, "You are so pretty Eli!"
 
Eli closed her eyes when she felt her body start to tinkle. Not in like the turned on way, but in a odd, different way. When her body went back to it's normal feel she opened her eyes to see Anna, standing in front of her at her level.

Before she could freak, in a good way, Anna had her arms wrapped around her. Eli quickly hugged her back and kissed her cheek in a small thank you. The big one would come later. She pulled her head back just in time to get a sweet kiss from the sprite, which she gladly returned.

When thyepulled away, Eli gave her a innocent smile. "Your prettier." she mumbled as she ran her fingers through Anna's hair. "if you were taller, trust me all the men would be hounding you." She added with a giggled. The small elf moved her hands down Anna's body until they rested on her ass. she gave it a quick, gentle squeezed before saying, "So, do you want to really play with me now cutie?"
 
Anna gasped when she felt her ass get squeezed.

"Oh my! You are frisky!" Anna cried out. She kissed her friend again and led her over to a pillow where the two of them could lay down together.

"We can play in just a second Eli." she said as she stroked Eli's side. "First though, I need to explain what your role in the house will be."

The sprite cleared her throat. "Now, I've known Alkresh since he was a teenager, so he trusts me to keep it a secret that you two are siblings. You must not tell anyone that, even Mrs. Evans, who you will meet after she gets back from her vacation. Do you understand?"

Anna then moved herself closer to Eli and began to nibble on her neck.

"Also, since you are a servant, you will have to wear a uniform, which I will give you tomorrow, whenever you are at home...unless Alkresh says otherwise. As his slut, you will have to do everything he says, even if it sounds uncomfortable. While I do like you a lot Eli, and I'll happily pleasure you, you must understand that I will put Alkresh's wishes first. So if there's anything you really don't feel comfortable doing, I need to know now so I can speak on your behalf. Finally," Anna said as she began to rub Eli's mound, "You are NOT allowed to pleasure yourself unless Alkresh gives you permission. You will have to ask myself, Mrs. Evans or a guest to help you."

Anna kissed her and ran her fingers down Eli's back.

"Any questions?"
 
Eli looked up at Anna, rubing her back as she explained the rules shehad to follow. The first one was something she could esily do. She had no reason to tell anyone that both she and Alkresh were siblings. To most people she would probably be nothing more then his slut, slave, or maybe girlfriend. She guessed that mattered on how she acted.

The second one wasn't very bad. A uniform, okay. Sure she would miss wearing all those pretty dresses her mother made, but she was sure her brother would allower her to wear at least a few of them. Though the doing everything he says was a little let down. As much as she loved being ordered around, which was one of her greatest turn ons, she didn't know how she liked the idea of being ruled over.

Eli put her head to the side as her neck was nibbled. "Mmm, I have 1 thing. I... don't want anything bigger them Alkresh's finger in my ass." She turned her head so she was looking at her. "His mother said something like that really hurts and she doesn't want me to go through with something like that ntil I'm ready or more sexually active." She explained to Anna.

The lst rule made her eyes widen a bit in worry. She waited for Anna to finish talking before she did. "Anna, I love my brother. I would do anything to makehim happy and he knows that,but I can't stop touching myself!" She said quickly, shaking her head. "I have these urges in the day or even at night where I need to cum like right away or my pussy will feel like it's a fire."

She bit her lip, hoping that didn't upset her at all. Shwould love to be able to follow the rules, but she couldn't do it all.
 
Anna sighed and started to finger Eli.

"Eli, it's very important that you don't do that. All the other things are very trivial for a slut, and I'm sure Alkresh will grant your request about anal sex but not pleasuring yourself shows that you're dedicated to your role as a slut."

Anna kissed Eli. Since they were the same height, she was a lot more confident. "Besides, you can ask me for help whenever you need it and we are going to be having guests very soon who would love to pleasure you. Otherwise, you'll need to beg permission from Alkresh to play with yourself...or be punished."

Anna began to kiss down down Elijah's belly and kissed her thighs.
 
Eli moaned when she felt Annas finger enter her sex. "Anna... I want to be a good slut for him. do, but..." Her eyes closed and she let out a loud, moan as she arched her back a bit, feeling the sprite kiss down her body. "I don't know if I'll be abl to hold myself back. When I feel the need to cum I can't help but touch myself."

Her eyes cled when she reached her thighs. "I... don't want to bother you Anna. Trust me, I kind of a sex addict nd Alkresh is only making my need to cum greater." She moaned before she moved one of her hands down to rest on her head, her fingers running through out her beautiful blue hair.

"Uhhh shit, Anna push another finger in, please hon."
 
Anna smiled and let another finger join in and began to rub her g-spot.

"Trust me, it's no bother. I don't even mind if you want to play with me like we were doing, I like being a doll for women to play with but you are going to need to be punished if you break that rule. Don't worry though, Alkresh wants you to mature so you'll have plenty of freedom."

Anna started kissing her again, her fingers being squeezed by the elf's tight pussy. "Do you like what I'm doing Eli? Tell me when you think you're going to cum. Just relax, you'll enjoy living here."
 
"Ohh yes, yes, yes, yes Anna!" Eli yelled as her special spot was rubbed. She started to thrust her hips, meting Anna's amazing fingers. "You know, being punished doesn't sound to bad if you or Alkresh are the ones doing it." She agreed to her before she bit her lip and rode her fingers.

"Mmm I love this bab! Your so good at pleasig me. It's like you know exactly were I like to be touched." She moaned when she felt her pussy tighten on her fingers. Elijah sat up a bit, panting louder, harder.

"Fuck! I'm ging to cum Anna!" She screamed out as she grabbed the covers in her fists.
 
Anna giggled and removed her fingers. "Sorry baby, I think I need to teach you a lesson first."

The sprite laid back on the pillow and spread her legs.

"Okay Anna, you aren't allowed to touch yourself until you make me cum...and even then I want you to beg for it. If you don't do that, I'll have to punish you sweetie."
 
Back
Top