Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread Barbie.....it is not necessarily for everyone.....but for some it is quite hot.

My ex liked me to call him daddy, but my current bf doesn't. Didn't matter much to me.

The way you put that I can hear the exchange
him (demanding): Who's your daddy
you (monotone): you are my daddy... oh yeah... baby... yeah

hehe:D

Any maryland girls

seeking a daddy to play with from Western Maryland
Daddy is looking for a good little girl that wants to play like the big girls and have daddy teach her how

The way you put that I can hear the exchange
him (demanding): Who's your daddy
you (monotone): you are my daddy... oh yeah... baby... yeah

hehe:D

That's kind of what I was thinking too Bound.......she didn't seem to enthusiastic about having a Daddy, glad there are others around that ARE more enthusiastic about Daddy's ;)

That's kind of what I was thinking too Bound.......she didn't seem to enthusiastic about having a Daddy, glad there are others around that ARE more enthusiastic about Daddy's ;)

I don't think he was a Daddy, just an impostor:eek:

That could be Bound :( That is a shame if that is the case......makes it harder on the rest of us Daddy's. :eek:

Sorry, I was a little snarky in the Older men post....but really--of all the nerve of that guy and his not-so-nice comments.

I'll take the spanking for my snarkiness but am not apologizing for making the snip.

Bound--I hope you feel a bit better!

Hmmmm, the threads seem to have been hit by the usual trolls during winter break....:eek:

No need to apologize INL, you were very good with your response.

Some guys just don't get that you ladies and baby girls don't all just start sending PM's to them just because they posted in a thread :confused::eek:

Sorry, I was a little snarky in the Older men post....but really--of all the nerve of that guy and his not-so-nice comments.

I'll take the spanking for my snarkiness but am not apologizing for making the snip.

Hmmmm, the threads seem to have been hit by the usual trolls during winter break....:eek:

I take it you didn't notice the thrashings Grace and I have given (I wouldn't piss off Grace, I think she could disembowel someone by post:D)

(flirting makes me feel better:cathappy:)

Last edited:
You have to admit though, the whiners do make the thread a bit more interesting......I usually get a good chuckle watching you ladies go after some of them.

Also glad it is not ME you are after :p

At least not like that.....now if you are after me for other things ;) I welcome THAT with open arms :devil::cattail:

I don't really go into the Older Men thread, not really being an older man myself, but he probably deserved it.

... Of course, that's not going to get you out of your spanking.

Hmmmm.....in addition to the spanking maybe Daddy should do something with that new jewelry that INL got over Christmas, personally I can think of several interesting possibilities with those ;)

I don't really go into the Older Men thread, not really being an older man myself, but he probably deserved it.

... Of course, that's not going to get you out of your spanking.

Promise? (with a wide eyed gaze and a little lip pout)

Hmmmm.....in addition to the spanking maybe Daddy should do something with that new jewelry that INL got over Christmas, personally I can think of several interesting possibilities with those ;)

Hmmm, more ideas with the jewelry? I'd love to hear your ideas!! (quick lick of my lips and an eyelash flutter)

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

OMG I love the daddy daughter fantasy. love being Daddys little girl:)

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

A former partner (who was around my age) spoiled me on this enough for it to nearly become a pushbutton thing. As it is, getting called "daddy" is enough to get my libido running on at least second gear.
embarassedlaugh.gif

Something she knew and played with to deliciously terrible effect.
lol.gif

Promise? (with a wide eyed gaze and a little lip pout)

Hmmm, more ideas with the jewelry? I'd love to hear your ideas!! (quick lick of my lips and an eyelash flutter)

omg my clit is throbbing reading these threads. I need a daddy:)

Hmmmm, I can think of several things, taking one of the rings in my teeth and tugging on it, pulling your nipple with it. Sucking as much of your breast into my mouth as I can and working the ring and nipple with my tongue as I slowly pull away from you until the hard nipple is trapped in my teeth and again flicking the ring and nipple with my tongue. The whole time I am working on that one my hand would be working on the other nipple, cupping and squeezing the breast, pinching and tweaking the nipple..........Watch that licking of the lips INL......you may find more than just lips there to be licked;)

Lieghlmr, I am sure if you really need a Daddy there will be NO shortage of volunteers here ;)

Hmmmm, I can think of several things, taking one of the rings in my teeth and tugging on it, pulling your nipple with it. Sucking as much of your breast into my mouth as I can and working the ring and nipple with my tongue as I slowly pull away from you until the hard nipple is trapped in my teeth and again flicking the ring and nipple with my tongue. The whole time I am working on that one my hand would be working on the other nipple, cupping and squeezing the breast, pinching and tweaking the nipple..........Watch that licking of the lips INL......you may find more than just lips there to be licked;)

Um...yeah...I'm glad everyone is returning from the holidays:eek::heart::kiss:

Hehehe......I haven't forgotten Bounds story.....just haven't had a chance to work on it further yet. ;)

Um wow! Thank you! :cattail:

Bound, you are a lucky girl!!!

Um wow! Thank you! :cattail:

Bound, you are a lucky girl!!!

Hehehe......I was just getting warmed up INL :D

I am also lucky, having all you ladies here to fuel my imagination. You and Bound do give me lots to...........contemplate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back