A Man Around The House (mf incst bro/sis) (Open to a female)

Tom rolled over so that he was on top of Erin and began to slide his cock inside of her tight virgin pussy. He kissed her deeply as he slid in a little further. "You like that lil sis?" he whispered as he nibbled hear earlobe, savouring Erin's beautiful body.
 
"Oh God yes. Feels so good, wrong but good." Her hips started to rick into him as he drove into her.
 
Tom pushed in further. 'I can't believe I'm taking my little sister's virginity...I've been hoping for this for so long. So long,' he thought as he reached down and frigged her clit while he inched his way into the tightest pussy he had ever had the pleasure of penetrating.
 
"It's all yours. I'm all yours. Anythig you want anytime you want it. You own my big brother. I am always going to be your litle slut, you sex toy, your fuck piece. Just take my cherry amd make me yours."
 
Tom held Erin close and slid his entire cock into her pussy, filling her completely. "Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah!" he growled with pleasure as his little sister's pussy squeezed his cock.
 
SHe winced as his dick pushed through her hyman and sighed as it filled her. "Finally I'm a woman. My big brothers cock made me a woman!" she smiled and leaned down and kissed him as her hips started to gyrate on his cock.
 
Tom kissed Erin back and smiled up at her, stroking her hair. "You're mine now, lil sis," he replied. Thoroughly enjoying her gyrations, he grabbed her ass and helped her gyrate.
 
His hands felt so hot on her body. SHe was burning with pleasure and passion. "Oh Tom, please fil me with your cum. make me cum, fill your little slut with your sperm."
 
"My pleasure..." Tom replied, rolling Erin onto her back and burying his cock inside her, giving slow, deep thrusts, building up in speed and intensity before pulling her close to him, thrusting his cock deep into her smooth pussy as he could as his orgasm overtook him. He came with a growl, thrusting hard into Erin and shooting a massive load into his little sister.
 
Erin squealed in pleasure as her big brother filled her wanton body with his cum. She used her pussy mscles to try and mlik every droplet from his still haard dick as her orgasim floodedher senses.

Losing control of her body, she fell forward on top of him as she shuddered through her own climax.
 
Tom held on tight to Erin as he pumped his load into her, still rock hard, he grunted with pleasure every time he felt her pussy grip his cock and milk out another drop.

"Your fuckin amazing babydoll," he said breathlessly.
 
Laying on his chest, panting from the exertion, seh just gently kissed his cheek loving him with her whole being. She was enjoying feeling his strong body under hers, his cock still inside her pussy, and amazingly still hard.

She never wanted this perfect moment to end, or anything to change. She couldn't imagine anything as perfect as this. Her fingers started to toy with his chest hair as she listened the his heart beat slowly return to normal.
 
Tom gently kissed Erin's forehead and stroked her hair and shoulders lovingly. He smiled as he traced her beautiful body with his fingertips.
 
She felt so relaxed and contented, and was so happy. She wanted him to be as happy as she was so she asked, "That was better than I imagined it could be. Now I want you to tell me your sexual fantasies. All your dirty little kinks. I want to make you as happy as you made me."
 
Tom grinned and looked down at Erin. "Well, there are one or two dirty little fantasies of mine that I think you might enjoy...." he replied. "Think you could handle being cuffed-up?"
 
She smiles at him. "Ooh does the big strong cop want to strip search his cute prisoner?"
 
Tom grinned. "Oh, I'm gonna do way more than strip search you, lil girl..." he replied, his voice was low. "What I do depends on how well and quickly you comply..."
 
"Ooh does that mean your nightsitck and maybe spit masks and being hog tied if I'm really bad?" She asks getting even hornier thinking about the possibilities.
 
"You read my mind..." Tom replied. "And be warned, the definition of bad is left to my personal interpretation...."
 
Her smile grows bigger. "So would this be considered being bad?" she leans down and bites his nipple as hard as she could.
 
Tom looked down at Erin. "Yup, that counts," he replied evenly. He reached down into the back pocket of his jeans and produced the pair of ASP hinged handcuffs he didn't have room for in his bags. Effortlessly, he flipped Erin onto her stomach and rolled on top of her. "Don't resist me, lil girl..." he whispered as he grabbed her arms and brought them behind her back, all the while his hard cock was resting on her tight young ass.
 
"And if I do?" She asked as she playfully struggled to get away. Her movements just added a bit of friction to the hard cock on her ass cheeks.
 
"If you do, you'll get a spanking you won't soon forget..." Tom leaned in close and whispered, biting Erin's earlobe after the warning. He let her struggle awhile as he enjoyed her ass cheeks rubbing on his cock, then he caught one of her wrists and snapped the first cuff into place.
 
As the cold steel encircled her slender wrist, she shivered in delight. Starting to strugle a bit harder really trying to get away from her bigger stronger brother, she put her other arm under her body so he would really have to fight to finish cuffing her.
 
Tom shook his head and chuckled to himself. "I knew you were gonna do that, my defiant little fucktoy," he said as he laid himself down on her, wrapped his arm around her and rolled, his cock slipping between her ass cheeks and poking her rosebud as he freed her arm.
 
Back
Top