Naughty night nurse here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't hog up the other thread… a few oldies that feature smile and boobs ;)

I'm not sure what shade that gloss is called, but the best name would be "delicious perfection." Your smile is just incredible, and the rest of you is amazing as well.

exactly… oh well, my 12 hrs went by quickly at least!!

I'm ready to be back to work, been off a month now for vacation that was followed by a inguinal hernia repair. Bored at home, except for when one of my fwb came over to kiss it and make it better. :devil::kiss:

Don't work too hard, beautiful!

Perhaps relax, watch tv, mellow, chill

Spam us with amazing images of your beauty

You know, just the usual :D

well if nothing else cums to mind......

Looks like im getting sent home on call in an hr... hmmmm what to do... ;)

I would like to see more of everything! You are such a beautiful work of art, if you were a sculpture you would be considered a masterpiece! Great smile and a great body. Can we see the eyes that go with them?

Looks like im getting sent home on call in an hr... hmmmm what to do... ;)

Why does stockings and heels and a peek at your delectable arse flash into my mind?

Or something similar with you on your hands and knees, smiling back over your shoulder at me?

Or you kneeling in front of me while I'm I tree pose?

Or some outside pics of you, going for a run while you tease the guys in your crop top and short shorts?

Or ............

Damn, NNN, I think I may have been fantasizing about you even more tha normal the last couple of days! :devil:

Warning: this is the only 'innocent' picture of the lot. Today felt like a little black dress day :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back