Eating Your Own Cum

Built up a load this week on vacation. No place to shoot it this morning, so shot in my hand and down the hatch. Yum.
 
Like a good scotch, Cum is and acquired taste. But once you acquire it, you cant get enough ;):D


See, now, that's the really crazy part for me. I don't care for the taste of alcohol, don't even care to acquire a taste for it, but I do have the desire to acquire a taste for eating my cum...
 
I'm not a guy, but I can tell exactly why any guy would! But I wonder what it's like for girls and their lady juices - I think a lot of girls don't mind and a lot of girls find it disgusting.

I think a new thread is in order.
 
See, now, that's the really crazy part for me. I don't care for the taste of alcohol, don't even care to acquire a taste for it, but I do have the desire to acquire a taste for eating my cum...

It took me a long time to enjoy a good glass of scotch, and it took me just as long to enjoy and savor the taste of cum. But now that I enjoy it, I want cum all of the time and straight from the tap. I have become an addict for it:D Its a mental thing, like being made to eat your peas as a kid. once you do it, its not so bad.
 
I'm not a guy, but I can tell exactly why any guy would! But I wonder what it's like for girls and their lady juices - I think a lot of girls don't mind and a lot of girls find it disgusting.

I think a new thread is in order.

Do tell Ruby, What side of the lady juices fence are you on :D
 
Yes, Ruby, please elaborate. We're an open minded bunch around here, and besides, at the moment, you're one woman basically surrounded by horny men, and I think the majority of us are still interested in women enough to want to hear what you have to say...

among other things...
 
I've done the legs over the head thing successfully a few times, but Ive been unsuccessful a lot too. Many times I've chickened out at the last second and turned my head, giving myself a facial. That's hot too, but I usually feel like a dork afterwards. I definitely can't eat it out of my hand. I just wish I could suck someones cock and swallow their load whenever I wanted, then I wouldn't have to worry about it.
 
I've done the legs over the head thing successfully a few times, but Ive been unsuccessful a lot too. Many times I've chickened out at the last second and turned my head, giving myself a facial. That's hot too, but I usually feel like a dork afterwards. I definitely can't eat it out of my hand. I just wish I could suck someones cock and swallow their load whenever I wanted, then I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I'm in the same boat. The only way I've been able to do it by myself is legs over the head. If I have a partial ejaculation (edging) I can eat it out of my hand or off my fingers but otherwise it's pretty much impossible for me to get past it mentally after orgasm. Without the encouragement of my gf, I'd probably chicken out most of the time.
 
I'm in the same boat. The only way I've been able to do it by myself is legs over the head. If I have a partial ejaculation (edging) I can eat it out of my hand or off my fingers but otherwise it's pretty much impossible for me to get past it mentally after orgasm. Without the encouragement of my gf, I'd probably chicken out most of the time.

I find it easier mentally by myself, I've licked it off my fingers, stomach to finger to mouth or the easiest method, a shot glass. Fill it, put it in front of you and tell yourself to do it.
 
My wife loves to straggle my face after we have fucked and we have cum together in her pussy. She enjoys a soft lick to finish her after a rough fuck and I get to taste both our cum. And I love both tastes
 
Yep... I do and I love it!

=.=

Fresh from the spout or out of my lady, either way it's delicious =)


=.=
 
use a shot glass

Use a shot glass to come into in the morning and save it up. Later in the day, I watch bukkake porn and put the cum in my mouth to imagine what it's like being the girl in the vid. Sometimes I swallow as I'm cumming.
 
At work and horny reading this. I keep wanting to do this but always wave off. Anyone want to encourage me to yry it in my office?
 
saving your cum

The thing about cum is that as soon as you've produced it you don't feel horny any more. So you have to cum in a shot glass and save it. If you're really dedicated, you can keep it in the freezer. That way you can save up lots of cumshots. When you're ready, you can watch some Japanese bukkake or gokkun porn and smear the cum on your lips, and put it in your mouth. You can even swallow.
 
Once my lady and I have a great cummer I love going down on her and tasting the wonderful blending of our cum. She naturally tastes wonderful and I love the taste of my cum so it's a great turn on. When I masturbate I always enjoy tasting and swallowing my own cum...., like a fine wine!
 
I just edged myself for an hour reading on here and came close to cummin but held off. After 2 or 3 time of doing that I needed to cum, so I put my legs over my head, started reading about cum and before I knew it I was cumming with my mouth open. It was so warm I loved it!
 
When I was younger I used to be able to just get my lips and tongue on the head of my cock. I did the usual thing of kicking my legs over my head and pressing my feet against the wall. But I found getting the right distance from my head to the wall was very important. Too close and my butt was too high in the air, making it impossible to get my cock close enough to my mouth. Too far away and I couldn't press my feet against the wall. But with the right distance, I could push the wall with my feet, which brought my cock closer to my mouth - but not quite close enough. To get the rest of the way, I had to grab my butt from behind with both hands and pull it toward me.

But still, in order to get the head of my cock into my mouth I had to be fully hard, which is difficult when trying to do all that maneuvering. On top of that, once I did get my cock head into my mouth, my belly ended up pressed hard against my chest. When combined with not being able to breathe through my mouth due to having my cock head in it, overall breathing became difficult. That in turn made it difficult to stay hard.

With all this stuff going on, I was unsuccessful at being able to suck myself off. But licking and sucking my cock head in this way got me so stimulated I couldn't stop myself from masturbating afterward.

I was determined to make myself cum while sucking and licking my own cock head. I decided that if I were unsuccessful, I'd force myself to not masturbate afterward, so that each time I failed to cum, I'd get more and more sperm buildup, making my cock head more and more sensitive. I figured this would make it easier and easier to cum as time went on.

This turned out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be! Each time I unsuccessfully tried it, I was left with an erection that wouldn't go away and badly aching balls. It was absolutely miserable forcing myself to not masturbate in this situation, but I was determined. I thought I'd be successful after just a few days, but I was wrong. It took me about two weeks of torment before I was able to do it. When I finally was successful at sucking myself to orgasm, because of the breathing difficulty, I was choking like crazy. There was so much cum I couldn't swallow it fast enough, and it was running out my mouth and down my chin. When I finally finished cumming, but while still hard, I continued sucking on the head while massaging behind my balls to work the last clumps of cum out. Then I got most of the cum from my chin too. The experience of cumming while sucking your own cock head is SO GOOD! You can time the sucking with the orgasmic spasms.

I only did this a few times though, because having to wait a couple of weeks before cumming with all the self-cockteasing made me absolutely miserable. I still masturbate into my mouth with my legs over my head from time to time. Strangely enough, the bigger the load of sperm I build up, the easier it is to do it. When I'm in the throes of orgasm, cumming into my mouth is very pleasurable. I only recoil from it after the orgasm subsides. So with a couple of weeks of sperm buildup, I can get quite a lot of cum into my mouth before my orgasm subsides. If anybody is having trouble doing it, I'd recommend going a very long time without cumming beforehand.
 
very nice! I ve always wanted to suck myself off but was never able to. I just lay straight up the wall and shoot the cum in my mouth
 
When I was a teen I was limber enough to suck myself off. (Aardvark, I had the same issues as you - the secret was getting on the floor and throwing my feet over my head so I could hook my ankles under the bed frame, forcing my butt and dick down toward my mouth. Haven't tried in a while... maybe years of yoga will help
 
Man, it takes me so long to cum that I'd probably pass out from blood going to my head before I could come with my feet up on the wall like that! As far as sucking myself off, well, I could never work that out, or else I'd probably never get anything done! :D
 
Back
Top