Who Woulda Thunk It? Islam Has a “Farm Team” in America

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
Who Woulda Thunk It? Islam Has a “Farm Team” in America




In case you are unfamiliar with the term “farm team”, it is a baseball term used for those minor league affiliates responsible for developing players that will someday, hopefully, become skilled enough to join the big leaguers.

It turns out that Islam has its own “farm team” that is producing 35,000-40,000 new prospects each year and it is happening with the support of your tax dollars.

I am sure that many have heard the standard numbers used to indict the American prison system. Roughly 25% of the World’s prison population is in the United States, a country that boasts only 5% of the World’s overall population.

In other words we have about 500% more of a prison population than it seems we should. That is the contention.

Though we understand the arguments of an over zealous legal system, that allegedly imprisons too many, we don’t often look at the totality of the negative results of their creation.

Are you aware that the Muslim population of those prisons is roughly 18 times higher than it should be? And considering that Islam is the self-proclaimed “religion of peace” then you could make an argument that the population of Muslims in American (or any) prisons should be even lower than other (non-religion of peace) groups. However, this is not the case. As reported by The Daily Caller:


…an estimated 35,000 – 40,000 inmates convert to Islam each year, and that 15 percent of the total U.S. prison population or 350,000 inmates are Muslim.

This is more than 18 times the national representation of Muslims in America, reported to be 0.8 percent. Prisons are churning out converts to Islam who are taught they are righteously entitled to control the religion, speech, and dress of family, co-workers and strangers.

The key to conversion success is clear. Our government has been contracting and paying Muslim Brotherhood front groups, such as GSISS (The Graduate School of Islamic and Social Sciences) and ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) to screen and assign Muslim prison chaplains for at least 8 years.

That is probably not the only “key to conversion.”

I look at this in the same way I look at ISIS. Only someone whose head is buried deeply in the sand can deny that our government was instrumental in creating, training, and arming the current Islamic State.

However, they know where to go to find the talent. It’s not like it is hard to find “radical” muslims to do their dirty work. If you need something done, and need a particular type of person to do it, you simply need to know where to go.

So why would Islam thrive in prisons?

Think about it because sometimes common sense will override statistics.

If you are a child molester, wife beater, indulge in incest and bestiality, or simply like to express yourself through gang rape, what religion is most willing to support your occupation?

Islam.

If you like to kill people but simply need a justification for doing so, what religion might you choose?

Islam.

If you are the scum of the earth, and wish to have fellowship with others like you, it is simply a “no-brainer.”

If you don’t fully comprehend the danger being created in our prisons, here are a few prime examples courtesy of Bare Naked Islam:


In April 2010, Larry James murdered his mother, pregnant wife, 7-month-old son, 3-year-old niece and 16-year-old niece for refusing to convert to Islam. James converted in 2007, while in a U.S. prison.

Then two months ago Colleen Hufford, a 54-year-old grandmother and factory worker in Oklahoma, was beheaded with a produce knife by Alton Nolen who likely converted to Islam in a U.S. prison. Nolen is being charged with workplace violence.

Last month NYPD officer Kenneth Healey, 25, was axed to death with a hatchet to the side of the head. He was not attacked by a “lone wolf,” but by ex-con Zale Thompson. New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton has called it a terrorist attack, and the NYPD might want to look at Thompson’s record in California where he did two brief terms in California prisons.

Islam is very much a religion that can justify pretty much anything that might be perceived as criminal or immoral. It can even justify sodomy so long as it is with the intention of storing more bombs. Sad but true.

Like to eat human beings? Islam can offer an outlet for cannibalism too.

Islam is not a religion. It is a death cult.

So, again, throw all of the statistics out the window.

If a bad person suddenly wants to feel better about themselves what religion might they choose?
 
The Muslim Brotherhood in American Schools

Posted on November 24, 2014 by Tim Brown

The Muslim Brotherhood in American Schools


“I am waging a Bloodless Revolution in America’s Public Schools…” – Shabbir Mansuri (Founder and Director of the Council on Islamic Education)



Brigitte Gabriel spoke earlier this year at First Conservative Baptist Church and informed the people there that the Muslim Brotherhood is in the process of infiltrating American public schools, just as they have the United States federal government.

Gabriel, author of two New York Times Best Sellers, Because They Hate and They Must Be Stopped, and founder of Act for America, said that she is passionate about the subject because it has affected her life. Ms. Gabriel is an immigrant, who came to America after her home country of Lebanon (which was the only majority Christian country in the Middle East) was lost to fundamentalist Islam during the Lebanese Civil War.

In the few minutes that she speaks in the video, Gabriel provides the evidence that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated America’s school. She also warns that they will stop at nothing short of total domination of all non-Muslim countries.

The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in 1928, is the oldest Islamic terrorist organization in the world. There are 70 offshoot organizations which have sprouted from the Muslim Brotherhood, including Al-Qaeda and Hamas. This is exactly why Hamas-CAIR was recently branded an Islamic terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.

Though we have been told that the attacks by Al-Qaeda were spawned due to America’s interference in the Middle East and it partnering with Israel, one must understand that Israel was not around in 1928. Yet, according to Brigitte Gabriel, the Muslim Brotherhood was established to begin the new Islamic Caliphate. As part of that goal (referred to in counter terrorist circles as “The Project”), the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the United States in order to neuter it on the world stage and ultimately to destroy it. This is right in line with the aspirations of one Barack Hussein Obama as well.

Gabriel went on to talk about the “behind the scenes” efforts by the Muslim Brotherhood to maintain an appearance of “moderation” with the goal of destroying Western society and establishing the Islamic State in America. This includes, but isn’t limited to: Using our liberties against us, using “buzzwords,” establishing non-profit and human rights organizations.

In referencing the Muslim Brotherhood’s goals for America, Gabriel read the section of their goals regarding settlement, which came from the Holy Land Foundation trial.

According to the document, Muslims must see their efforts in America as a “grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

She then picks up the issue of education and how it is used to advance the Muslim Brotherhood’s goals. Among those goals of education, a Virginia-based Turkish Islamist‘s charter schools are at the top of the list in the Islamic infiltration of America. For a full explanation, pickup at the 11:20 mark in the video.
 
Back
Top