Wife's Cleavage

jack4221

Experienced
Is there anything more exciting for a married man than seeing another man admiring his wife's cleavage? My wife is only 5ft tall but has 34f breasts on a petite frame - they are natural. This means that when we are out, taller men can have a good view down her blouse if, for example, she is ordering drinks at a bar. When I see them doing this, I am torn between jealousy, anger and also being incredibly turned on. She appears to be unaware, which is even more arousing. From comments made,my friends certainly enjoy the view!

Yes...It is a turn on for sure...Heck, when she makes a guys eyes move from his wife or date at the restaurant...that is a killer turn on

As a woman, that's a huge turn on, catching someone staring at my tits, but its usually when they are looking down my shirt since I'm a bit small (34a), unless I don't where a bra and my nipples poke out ;)

Tifani

As a woman, that's a huge turn on, catching someone staring at my tits, but its usually when they are looking down my shirt since I'm a bit small (34a), unless I don't where a bra and my nipples poke out ;)

Tifani

*draws my undivided attention*

How can one not look down, I wonder

*draws my undivided attention*

How can one not look down, I wonder

Especially when my tops almost always come open ;)

I don't mind, and I know my hubby doesn't mind!

tif

Especially when my tops almost always come open ;)

I don't mind, and I know my hubby doesn't mind!

tif

uhm ... not to mention something tight enough to display the stiffening ;)

My wife is 34A small tits are such a hardon. Those nipples poking through are amazing!

Better yet...

Is there anything more exciting for a married man than seeing another man admiring his wife's cleavage? My wife is only 5ft tall but has 34f breasts on a petite frame - they are natural. This means that when we are out, taller men can have a good view down her blouse if, for example, she is ordering drinks at a bar. When I see them doing this, I am torn between jealousy, anger and also being incredibly turned on. She appears to be unaware, which is even more arousing. From comments made,my friends certainly enjoy the view!

I agree this is a huge turn on. Better yet was the time a small-breasted friend of ours let slip that her husband seemed nearly obsessed with my wife's gorgeous large tits.

I agree this is a huge turn on. Better yet was the time a small-breasted friend of ours let slip that her husband seemed nearly obsessed with my wife's gorgeous large tits.

And that's usually how our group fuck sessions get started!

tif

we need pics to validate :) but yes a turn on :)

I wish my husband felt that way :( my husband gets very jealous and acts out stupidly. And that's very hard if you have seen my profile pictures...il love showing off my big perky tits..

being 6' 4" has many advantages certainly not the least of which is the ability to look down at the ample cleavage of someone like x-babe or jack's wife

tell Mrs it's time for a pic jack

I wish my husband felt that way :( my husband gets very jealous and acts out stupidly. And that's very hard if you have seen my profile pictures...il love showing off my big perky tits..

Your husband should be insanely proud.... I would.

that's what I am talking about

Thanks brother

MrsK went out with her 'moms' group (gaggle of woman) for her birthday. she asked how she looked...I told her, you need to undo one more button....')

wow those puppies sure are fantastic to look at :) I assume that may have caught your hubbys eye when he first met you :)

too bad he acts negatively... just wonderful to see I bet you get turned on teasing your viewers... does he know what he is missing out on?

MrsK went out with her 'moms' group (gaggle of woman) for her birthday. she asked how she looked...I told her, you need to undo one more button....')

Just one button?

They are never unaware!! They know exactly what they are doing and the effects they have!!

My girlfriend has huge tits 36dd, and I cannot for the life of me get her to show her 2 girls off. She just plain feels uncomfortable doing it. So I have relegated myself to becoming an equal opportunity breast admirer. So let's see 'em.

My girlfriend has huge tits 36dd, and I cannot for the life of me get her to show her 2 girls off. She just plain feels uncomfortable doing it. So I have relegated myself to becoming an equal opportunity breast admirer. So let's see 'em.

Showing them off...or low cut tops. Mrsk knows Ill insist that she wear low cut tops

Tifani

Sounds great. I love petite breasts... And I absolutely adore when girls have hard nipples visible.

Back