Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-Skids nods.-"I was in 3. The first was pure lust she couldn't coddle me to safe my life. The second one was at the tail end of high school played me like a fiddel but got to learn about sex. And this last bitch of a ex treated me as if I was dirt."
 
*she didn't know these women but instantly had a dislike for them. Her arms wrapped around his neck and kisses him.*
 
-Skids smiled as he kissed her back he ran his hands over her body and broke the kiss.-"So you don't think its bad I am...very attracted to you, I want to be with you hold you and be really dirty?"
 
*she giggled* "Don't be silly. I'm completely fine with that. I'm yours Skids.. use me." *she smiled and pressed her breasts against his chest.*
 
Last edited:
-Skids chuckled giving a light spanking to her ass to just make her jump.-"You naughty thing you."-Skids said and ran his fingers over her hair and back.-
 
*she jumped and squeaked when he spanked her* "True. I'm your naughty thing though." *she giggled and grinded her bare pussy against his crotch.*
 
-Skids groaned feeling her grind in to him.-"You still want more after earlier?"-he asked as he ground back in to her pussy.-
 
*she blushed a little and smiled* "I can't get enough of you Skids" *she moaned softly. Veronica couldn't believe how much she craved his cock.*
 
-He smiled.-"Hmm..."-he wondered.-"How much do you want It maybe you should fish it out or show me how much you want it."-he said teasing her-
 
*she slid off his lap and undid his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang free and she smiled. She licked the head swirling her tongue around it.*
 
-Skids moaned her name enjoying what she was doing Veronica was amazing and her mouth was so hot he was happy he could enjoy her like he was not able to his other girlfriends.-
 
*she sucked on ball into mouth then the other until they were both covered in her spit. Slowly she dragged her tongue back up his cock and wrapped her lips around the head *
 
-Skids was enjoying this and lightly gripped her hair to show her.-"Oh yeah that feels so good Veronica I want to cum in your mouth make me cum."
 
*Veronica took his whole length in her mouth and throat inch by inch. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock for all she was worth*
 
-Skids groaned and cam filling her mouth as his cock bursts forth with tons of cum for her hungry mouth. Skids lightly slid in to the couch.-
 
*Veronica was surprised at how much he gave her so quickly. She managed to swallow most of it but some still escaped her mouth and fell onto her breasts. She smiled and sat back on Skids's lap.*
 
-He grins and slides her down on to his cock as he looked to her eyes.-"You wanted more of me didn't you?"
 
*she moaned as he slid her onto his still hard cock. She looked back into his eyes and nodded.* "Mm yes I did" *she moved her hips slowly teasing him a bit*
 
-Skids let her ride his cock the way she wanted the teasing was getting intense.-
 
*she moved her hips slower and clenched her cunt muscles squeezing his cock. Veronica wanted to drive him mad with desire.*
 
-Skids bit his lip and groaned feeling her tease his cock and wanted to fuck her brains out but let her have her fun.-"Your driving me crazy it feels so good."
 
"Good.." *she smiled and kissed his neck* "Tell me what you want skids." *she said softly moving a little faster still squeezing his cock*
 
-Skids groaned and held her hips.-"I want to pound your naughty pussy with my meaty cock Veronica."
 
Back
Top