‘sick’ days

Have you stayed home from work for the pure sake of spending the day masturbating?

  • I’m a male and I do that often

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • I’m a male and I have done that once or twice

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I’m a male and I’ve certainly thought about it

    Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I’m a male and have never done that

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • I’m a female and I do that often

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I’m a female and I have done that once or twice

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I’m a female and I’ve certainly thought about it

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I’m a male and have never done that

    Votes: 6 11.3%

  • Total voters
    53

mnwidrummer

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Posts
160
How many of you have stayed home from work for pure sake of spending the day masturbating?
 
Never to masturbate (I did that at work), but I have stayed home to fuck and get fucked.
 
Doing this crosses my mind all the time. I work different hours from the rest of society. So I have a lot of spare time weekday mornings. I find myself frequently on this site and chatting with other horny Litsters. All too quickly though the real world starts calling. Its sooo tempting to call in "sick" and stroke my cock all day. But that bastard Bill is always looking for his fucking money!
 
I did this during the past week, chatted with some Litsters the whole time. Very nice way to spend the day!
 
I've done this once. I would have been useless at work that day anyway, so...

Taking part of a day off to fuck is another fun occurrence. :)
 
I wanted to select I’m a female and have never done that but the option isn’t there
 
I've done this once. I would have been useless at work that day anyway, so...

Taking part of a day off to fuck is another fun occurrence. :)

I left early for the first time ever one day last month to fuck and it was so exciting, naughty on many levels! A real thrill!
 
I'll confess I have done this before. When my need for self-pleasure became overwhelming. Fortunately I am by in large semi retired and can indulge either alone or with my guy when I want.
 
I was quite lucky, in that I could sneak one out on the job when the 'need' became too much to subdue.
 
Usually if i am feeling so horny that i need immediate relief i will find a restroom and try to be less vocal. Other times when i have had the slow burn i will just go home take a hot shower then get the toys out and have more lengthy session. 😈
 
I work mostly from home, but have been known to spend far too much time viewing porn clips or stories when in the mood, and got myself way behind with work on more than one day a month.
 
I don't think I've ever taken a sick day with the INTENTION of masturbating all day, but it's turned out that way more than once.
 
Back
Top