From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

-The Guy came in and slipped in the door and walked over takign some of the rope from the area with a gag he began to feel her up molesting he rbody squeezing and playign with any inch he touched-

I heard the man walk in and after a bit felt his hand begin to expore my body. My nipples hardened to my touch as he cupped my breasts. His hand moved downward to my pussy. That was when I pretended to wake up. I began to "panic" and struggle. "NO!!!" I cried out.

-He smiled-"Shut up you slut and feel my hands be dirty to your tasty body."-he said as he looked to her eyes his fingers began movign in and out of her pussy as his other hand pinched and groped her breasts-

I struggled more and screamed (the room was soundproof, so we would not be disturbed or disturb others) so that I could be tied up and gagged. "Please let me go!" I "cried". I writhed on the bed against him. My pussy getting dripping wet.

-He tied her up tot he bed by her hands as he took his cock out and stuck it in her mouth thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth fuckign her mouth nice and hard-

He began to fuck my mouth. "MMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed as his cock made its way deeper into my throat. I began to suck on it a bit to give him some extra pleasure.

-He groaned feelign her suck back as he held her head fucking her mouth he took his cock out of her mouth and put it between her legs slidign it in to he rpussy as he put a ball gag in her mouth he began to thurst his cock in her pussy nice and hard-

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I cried out as the gag was put into my mouth. I stuggled wildly on the bed as he slid his cock into me causing me to moan in pain and pleasure into the gag. As I moved, I arched my back seductively giving him a lot of access to my breasts.

-he kept he rlegs over his shoudlers his hands rubbing her breasts with his thrustign of his cock in side her his hands roughyl groping her breasts-

I cried out into the gag because I was very close to cumming. My pussy began to tighten around the man's cock. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed out in pleasure through the gag as my juices began to spill onto his cock.

-he groaned he could only buck a few more times be fore he felt her explode on his cock and he him self came as well he slid out of her untieing her and smiles-"thank you for that."-he gave her the desired ammount plus another $300 for a tip-

"It was my pleasure." I said with a smile. I then prepared for my next customer. Again, I washed up and put on attire that went with the next fantasy.

-The owner called for asecratary setting with a boss maybe the secratary kept messing up and is punished the owner said over her phone as he hung up the man heading up in 20 mintues-

I looked through the outfits finding a short black skirt, a tight light blue blouse, black nylon stockings, and a pair of black stiletttos. I put on my outfit, fixed my hair up, and touched up my makeup, so that I would look nice for him when he came in. My boss gave me the specifics. He worked for a major company and was going through a lot of pent up stress that needed to be let out. This would definitely help him.

-He walked in once he was told to be ready the man walked in in a buisness suit he was maybe about 49 looked happily married with the ring on his finger but he walked in and said-"good Afternoon miss Vanessa"-he said as he sat at the mock desk doing mock paper work-

I replied, "Good afternoon, Mr. Davis.". I began doing the fake paperwork making some mistakes, so that he would punish me. I made some typos and submitted it to him. My body quivered in anticipation as I waited for his reaction.

"Yes, sir." I said smiling wickedly to myself. I submitted the others that I had done for him. They were completed with a little more mistakes.

-he looked at them-"These are all Wrong what have you done."-he said-"You messed up all the paper work you ruined everything"-he said and slammed the papers down-"do you know what you done?"

It did scare me a bit when he started to yell, but I went with it. "I-I am really sorry, sir..." I continued, "It won't happen again...". My body trembled as I looked up fearfully at him.

-he looked-"You wont get another chance unless you bend your your self over your desk and lift your skirt up"-he said-

I pretended to be a bit shocked by his demand, but "fearfully" did what he told me to. I bent over the desk and lifted my skirt for him.

-he pulled her panties down as he slapped her ass a few times-"Because of your Failure you will be my sex slave for now"-he said-"understood"-he said as he slapped her ass a few more times-

"Y-yes, sir..." I said with a "fearful" tone as he smacked my ass. I cried out in pain and pleasure. However, I remained in character making the moan sound like one of pain and terror.

-he groaned a bit-"Now im gonan make you suck my cock"-he said turnign her around showing her his cock as he shoved it in her mouth-

Back