Pushed to the Max pushed to be Hardcore [Closed for motheroftears]

Jade

"I am Jade. I am sorry about my behavior if you saw me... I have just been going through a lot of stress at work and I should give the club a chance since it is my first time here." It was true. I was actually struggling with work due to a bitchy co-worker and accidentally too my frustration out on my boyfriend since I was actually wanting to go somewhere else. I should have told him what was going on at work. Plus, I want my boyfriend to be more adventurous in bed. I tell you it is my fantasy to be taken by you then gang banged. I moan softly as I feel your cock against me. I kiss you pressing against you.

--------

I sucked harder on his cock getting it ready for him to fuck me.

-Nick smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Well if we stand here long enough we may end up fucking in the street...how about we go back to where my assistant it or i will grab a room for us both...then fuck you there...then you will get fucked by a new man and me.."-he smiled meaning the husband will be more dominant he hoped that is what Claire was doing.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moaned and felt her take his hands and put them in her hair.-"huh...what are you doing."

-He ground against her pussy.-"Well how about we grab a room and after i am done giving it to you for your fantasy i will grab a new man to fuck you."-He hoped Claire had it under control and to make him a more dominant male. He whispered that to her before he walked off.-

-------------------

James moaned as she took his hands and put them in her hair.-"huh what are you doing."-she was making motions to fuck her face and he was confused seeing her take her lips off his cock he wanted to see what she was trying to do.-

"I want you to be forceful with me." I moaned, "I do this all the time so you won't have to worry about hurting me." I did not suck his cock until he forced me to. Claire wanted him to be more assertive from the way it sounded.

---------
Claire

I went with Nick to a room so that we could play around some more. She was intrigued by the idea of being fucked by him, then being fucked by another man.

Last edited:
-The man brought his courage up and with out warning gripped her hair and forced her mouth on to his cock and Claire began to feel a slap to her head to force her mouth deeper on to his cock.-"suck you little slut."

----------------------------------------------------------------
-Nick gripped her hair as they just got in and he smiled looking to her eyes. -"So lets start out open that pretty mouth."-His cock was brought out as it stuck out like bone.-

I moaned as the guy slapped me and began roughly fucking my mouth. I sucked harder and faster moaning in pleasure.

----------
Claire

I got down on my knees and began to suck on Nick's cock. "Mmmmm." I moan.

-Pat was his name and he kept fucking her mouth roughly trying to be more dominant.-"Not good enough slut."-He slapped her breasts wondering if that was ok.-
----------------------------------------------------
-Nick in his normal fashion gripped her hair.-"You stupid whore."-He eyes lit up yeah that was it she loved a man in power and he slapped her cheek.-"Suck it deep."-He fucked her mouth nice and hard he felt the vibration and pleasure.-

I moaned to him showing that it was just fine considering I liked it rough. I sucked harder on his cock deep throating it.

------

Claire

I felt my pussy dampen more when he got harsh with me and as he commanded I sucked his cock deep in my mouth.

-He groaned fucking her mouth and pulled her nipples slapping her breast every so often in the middle of it.-"Oh yeah come on suck this cock suck it nice and deep you dirty slut."-he groaned yeah he was picking up the tempo of this.-
-----------------------------------------------------

Nick moaned as he fucked her mouth deep and hard gripping her hair he moaned and groaned a bit his cock just pounded her hard and deep with out mercy non the less he moaned.-"yeah you fuck hole you want this cock don't you come on beg for it."

Pat was doing very well in learning how to be more assertive. I moaned as he slapped my breasts and sucked harder moving his cock back and forth inside of my mouth. I deep throated his cock as he wanted me to.

--------

"Mmmmmm please fuck me!" I begged submitting to Nick. I wanted to be able to serve my boyfriend. I hoped that he was learning a lot about being dominant. That was what I truly wanted.

-Pat moaned as he just rammed his cock in to her throat.-"Yeah you can suck that cock good can't you make me cum all over that face slut."-Pat couldn't believe him self how assertive he was but he was also thinking of all the people who told him he couldn't be.-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Nick bent her over and slapped her ass a few times and gripped her hair as he shoved his cock in to her pussy and began to fuck her nice and hard.-
----------------------------------------------------------------
-Pat pulled out cumming on her as he pinned her to the wall and lifted her legs as he shoved his cock in to her and began to fuck her pussy holding her tight a hand gently around her throat to excite her.-"You fuck slut you love it rough don't you whore."

I gasped in pleasure as Pat pinned me down and began fucking me. I grinded up and down on his cock as he held me up. His girlfriend was going to love seeing this other side to her boyfriend and hopefully she would accept his marriage proposal.

------------

Claire

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nick!" I cried out as Nick fucked me and slapped me hard on the ass. My mood was certainly improving and I wanted to make up with Pat. I felt awful for getting so upset. I also had some other stress with work I was dealing with that did not help. However, I was sure as hell going to make it up to Pat.

-Pat fucked her Deep and hard against the wall a hand on her throat.-"Oh yeah thats right fuck this cock slut."
------------------------------------------------------
-Nick gripped her hair tight.-"yeah you fuck toy your going to cum all over this cock."

I ground my body against his loving the feel of him fucking me.

-----------

Claire

I screamed in pleasure as I came for Nick. Then turned and got on my hands and knees raising my ass so he could fuck me there as well.

-Pat Roughly fucked her dirty and took her for all she had his cock fucking her roughly.-

------------------------------------

-nick took her ass and slapped her ass hard as he began to fuck her.-"Naughty Slut."

"Ohhhhhhhh Pat!" I moaned as he fucked me very hard. His soon to be fiancee was going to like the things that he was going to do.

-----------
Claire

I whimpered in pain and pleasure as Nick spanked me while fucking me. I certainly deserved it for being so uptight. I was having a blast now.

-Pat fucked Jade Rotten and moaned each time he thrusts in to her.-"Yeah oh you slut go on beg for my cum."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nick pounded her tight ass as he spanked her hard and groaned gripping her hair.-"Yeah you ready for more ready to be a good little whore for your boy huh?"

Please cum inside of me!" I begged wanting Pat to fill me with his cum.

----------

"I will be a good whore!" I moaned assuring Nick I would make things right with Pat.

-Pat came filling her. They both got cleaned up an dback in his clothes resting and waiting for Nicks signal.-

--------------------------------------------------------

-After nick filled her with cum.-"Ok Whore your following me in showering and getting dressed up even sluttier and where apologizing to your husband right."

After cleaning up, I walked out of the room. To be honest, I had to deal with a lot of stress during the day. I felt awful for taking it out on him. "I am very sorry about the argument and want to make it up to you." I said as we walked off.

--------

I joined Nick wondering if we were going to stay longer or if we were going home to rest since we had to film the erotic fairytale movie that we were going to film.

-Nick nods.-"yeah lets go and rest for the night."-They left.-

-Pat Looked and gripped her hair being dominant.-"so you think thats ok."-He gripped her neck and slapped her breasts then her ass.-"Beg or forgiveness slut on your knees."

-As nick drove He had on his shoudler but she was teasing his cock.-"Fucking cock tease."

I grinned naughtily as I played with his cock. I thought one more regular lovemaking session would help us rest afterward and prepare for the next day.

---------

I got down on my knees. "I am truly sorry for getting upset earlier, Master... I deserve punishment." I said.

-Nick grins and smiled.-"oh you slut you want that cock huh."

----------------------------------------

Pat smiled.-"OPpen up."-He took his cock out and gripped her hair jamming it in her throat using a crop to hit her ass.-

"Very much so, darling." I said in a flirtatious tone as I continued to caress his cock. I leaned in and began sucking him off as we headed back home.

--------

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned as Pat began to use the crop on me as he forcefully fucked my mouth.

-Nick groaned as we began home driving carefully i went over a bump purposely as i feel you deep throat and keep driving.-"mmmmm oh god yes."

----------------------------------------------

-Pt fucked her mouth cropping her ass harder.-"beg for mercy."

Back