• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NbxzMq5KZqt2j0005e0Bodiao1_500.jpg

I love the photos. My nipples stick out slightly but not as much as these lovely ladies. As a woman with nipples that haven't been articifically enlongated and are as nature gave them to me, any suggestions on how to make my nipples protrude so beautifully as in the photos on this page? I am not wanting to pierce them and have DD size breasts.

I love the photos. My nipples stick out slightly but not as much as these lovely ladies. As a woman with nipples that haven't been articifically enlongated and are as nature gave them to me, any suggestions on how to make my nipples protrude so beautifully as in the photos on this page? I am not wanting to pierce them and have DD size breasts.

pumping m'lady.... pump your nipples!!! I'd be happy to show you how! :D :D :devil:

I thought the weather in Melbourne would achieve this. I wouldn't want you to pierce them or have DD size breasts either.
Having someone photograph them might also create the same effect :devil:

pumping m'lady.... pump your nipples!!! I'd be happy to show you how! :D :D :devil:

I thought the weather in Melbourne would achieve this. I wouldn't want you to pierce them or have DD size breasts either.
Having someone photograph them might also create the same effect :devil:

I think Readers Digest may have to publish a new edition of 'Helpful Hints'
You just gotta love these guys
:cool:

I wonder if there is such a thing as a titty fuck party? It would be wonderful to share lovely breasts and nipples in a group setting and to worship them appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back