Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

I've never tried sexual role play but I've read some of the threads and found them exciting. I have these fantasies about being ravaged by a group of men. The one I think about the most is walking down the street to my apartment from a store and being pulled into a van with six or seven men who have sex with me. I don't see any threads with that many guys and only one girl so maybe it won't work. Any advice?

I'm writing a thread with Ash13. About an abandon insane asylum. Here is the link.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1052963

Now I grant you this is about ghosts. And not strickly speaking what your looking for. On the other hand I do have.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=986470

It is near your picked up in a van idea.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895302

This is two guy as is the next one,

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=698874

A plot line is more important then the raw sex. That is if you want a long running story line. (As stated above already)
 
Quality Writing Partner Wanted

Hi All,

I'd like to return to writing after a long hiatus (my private life took a slight twist, making writing rather difficult).

Reading through my stories from last year, I'd really like to continue this one:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969895

On the surface it looks like a typical junior employee-boss roleplay. However, I'd really like to explore the emotion that accompanies such a relationship, especially when one considers that both characters have significant others who they care for deeply. Lastly, my character is a very driven young manager, not a PA that will bend over on command.

Please read the story thus far prior to sending me a message. If you enjoy long posts, meaningful stories and good grammar we will probably get on quite well.

I should also mention that if there are any details of my last writing partner's character you dislike, changes can be made to the detail.

Thanks,

Z
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1105639

I'm looking for one dominant male writer for this story.

The male character would be a middle-aged pervert who has a tendency to comment on pictures of mine. I normally think nothing of it, but my boyfriend absolutely hates him. Thankfully, while we both live in the same city, we've never met. That is, until my best friend hosts an open party and I'm obliged to go. And the pervert? He attends as well, all thanks to a little betrayal from someone I know.

If this interests you, please PM me. :) We can work out the details together.
 
Female or Male Co-writer Required

Hi All,

I am seeking a co-writer of either gender to partake in a gangland roleplay. My character is a young criminal who is getting in too deep. Your character could be either a rival black gang member or police person, however, I'd prefer the later.

If your writing style matches mine in terms of length, detail and grammar please feel free to get in touch. Here's a sample of my writing via the first post of the proposed thread. Enjoy!

“You’re going to get in too deep, Tash. This isn’t the kind of guys we used to hang with at school; Rizz’s boys are dangerous, you’re just a piece of meat to them. A way for getting them more cash.” Tyron warned. He was her oldest friend; they were on the exact same boat in terms of affluence and lifestyle. Both lived in Maryvale on the Westside of Phoenix; the area had been plagued with gang violence since Tash could remember and although she had stayed out of it for most of her adult life, the alternative was not working out either. She was attempting to support herself, her grandmother and younger brother, both of which had managed to move to the outskirts of the area and away from the complex the 22 year old has resided in her whole life.

“I know, do you think I’ve not thought about this?” She sighed, blowing a cone of thick fragrant smoke into the room as she did. “Every kid in this block deals weed and you know crack heads don’t give a shit about the quality of our stuff. No bod gives a shit about quality. Nobody gives a shit about anything here.”

“Apart from getting high and making money, a combination that’s going to get you in a lot of trouble if you start working for Rizz and I can’t protect you, not against them.”

Tash nodded, looking around her tiny apartment. It wasn’t pretty, the kitchen had not been decorated since the 70’s, reflective of the orange and yellow floral pattern that plagued the walls. In a nice apartment in a nice city, such a design would have been deemed trendy and retro, but not here. Not in The Vic. Nonetheless, Tash kept her space tidy and clean. The living area’s worn sofa was covered in a patterned Mexican blanket and her bookshelf was arranged neatly, displaying her love of literature. Born into different circumstances the girl used to fantasise about what her life would have been like. Not anymore though, she was hardened to her environment, indifferent to it, almost accepting of it, but not quite. “I need out though. We both do. This place, this neighbourhood, its poison. The only way to get out is money and if I drive for Rizz for six months- a year tops, I can do that.” She could get a bit more money too on accounts of her ethnicity, not that her and Tyron spoke of this too much. In this kind of place having a Caucasian girl was beneficial.

------------------------------

She knew driving would entail more than just that, however, this wasn’t exactly what Tash signed up for she thought to herself as she looked down at the middle aged Asian man who lay at her feet. The side of his slender face was swelling up and darkening in colour as a result of her punching him in the temple with surprising force, followed by driving her knee into his crotch before pistol whipping him between the shoulder blades. “Just lie there and stay the FUCK down!” She growled at him as she pointed her hand gun down at his head. The young woman hoped to God he couldn’t see the unsteadiness of her grip or hear it in her voice. Tash kept glancing back to the kiosk of the shop where two guys she had met this morning were emptying the till. She was surprised at the calibre of comrades she had been teamed up with- they were useless. “Would you get a fucking move on,” Tash sighed watching the taller of the two punch the till several times. “The No Sale button, push that one.” She shouted, starting to panic; someone was bound to come in soon. The till sprang open and the shorter fatter of the two whooped loudly as he bundled the noted into a plastic bag along with as many packs of cigarettes as they could grab.

“Let’s bounce.” Tash nodded moving away from the shopkeeper who was slipping in and out on consciousness before grabbing several bottles of Jack Daniels from the shelf and turning back to the man once last time, “Just lay there, you call the cops and we’ll be back for you! I swear to fuck we will!!” Slipping her handgun down the back of her jeans, its metal cool against her moist lower back, she ran towards the beat up Mustang situated in the dusty car park.

Getting in, her hands shakily attempted to get the key into the ignition, resulting in it taking her several moments to start the car. It was hot, too hot, probably over 105 and the steering wheel burnt her hands as she took off out of the car park; not that she cared, she just wanted out and away from the scene. Sitting in silence, the 22 year old drove the two boys through the West side of the city, most of the area was rough, however as they got closer to The Den; an older garage about 10 minutes from Tash’s apartment, the poverty was rife: boarded up shops and Meth heads plagued the deserted streets.

“You did good, for a Chika.” One of the boys said as he got out the car, tossing her a pack of cigarettes. Tash reacted quickly, her toned, ink clad left arm flexing to catch the packet whilst murmuring a thank you in his direction. She was nervous and was more grateful for the cigarettes than the complement.

Upon entering the garage the three were ushered through to the back office. One of the boys tossed the plastic bag of money on the table. It wasn’t much- a thousand tops. But this wasn’t about the money, this was about shitting on someone else’s territory. It was only when the money spilled out onto the Plywood desk that the Hispanic boy looked up from magazine he was reading. He was about ages with Tash, but fighting and bad tattoos had clearly tarnished his appearance. He spoke to the two men for several minutes, their fast gang speak would not be easily decerned by the average person, but Tash, who they were yet to acknowledge, understood perfectly. “And her, did she fuck up?”

“She was OK, Boss.” OK?! Tash thought, they couldn’t have opened that fucking till if it hadn’t been for her.

Rising from his chair, the ‘Boss’- probably only a couple of hierarchical levels above the drivers moved towards Tash. He looked her up and down appreciatively. She was, after all, quite attractive; standing at just over 5 foot 7, a large proportion of her height being attributed to her long toned legs. Which were currently on display- she had planned on wearing jeans, however it was just far too hot, so instead she sported a pair of dusty denim shorts which sat a good few inches above her knee. Physically, Tash was very fit; she had learned from a young age to run, and run fast as well being well versed in kickboxing; this attributed to her carrying little excess weight.

“Were you scared? When you went into the shop?” He asked, looking into her deep dark eyes, not in a romantic sense, he was looking to see if she was lying.

“No.” She lied.

“Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy hitting some asshole with a business? With a way to make a living?”

She hesitated, before being honest. “Not particularly.”

He nodded, “Ok, did you enjoy anything about it?”

“I enjoyed getting one over on Eion. Those Eastern faggots have no business coming to Maryvale. I enjoyed telling them that. I want to do it again.” She snarled.

“Good girl. That was a big complement, Rich paid you. OK, that’s good. Real good. We need a white girl that’s not going to pussy out. Keep the gun- I’ll be in touch.” He smirked, handing her a wad of cash. Tash knew there was over $500 in her hand and she was happy. Turning to leave, the boy grabbed the scruff of her loosely fitting black tank top. “Don’t think this is going to be easy.” He hissed in her ear before pushing her away from him.
 
Now interviewing...

My partner for this thread had a life-change and had to quit, just when things were getting tangled and complicated and good:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1101079

Basic premise is a couple of college girls who are trying to seduce/have seduced a mid-30's FedEx delivery driver. Psychological aspects explored as well as hot sex.

I'm seeking a detail-oriented female writer to pick up the roles of Teri and/or Alice. Must be flexible and able to adapt on the fly--there have already been a number of twists, and the story isn't now what either of us envisioned at the beginning, but it's good and challenging and I want to explore it.

If you are interested in developing complex characters and a plotline that involves interaction outside of the bedroom as well as in it, please read through the thread to date and PM me if you would be willing to continue to develop the complicated Alice/Teri/George triangular relationship.
 
I'm interested in restarting or reviving an old thread I was involved in, Kill the sunshine. Its essentially a 1920's Paris vampire story. Be sure to send a private message before posting. I would like to maintain the level of detail and content in each post with this story so if you're only interested in posting one or two paragraphs at a time then you should move to another story.

I'm also very interested in restarting this thread from the first post, about a hockey player struggling to make it. I want to turn it into a bro/sis or cousin story.

Also I'm going to begin responding to old threads of mine which have died for various reasons. If you want to become involved with them then send a PM.

If you're interested in starting something new, then I'm available for that as well.

I am not interested in males.

We can have more than one story going at the same time. I've found that when I only have one story on this forum then I tend to forget to come here for a while. So the more stories there are - although there will be a cap at some point - the more often I'll check which means I'll probably write more often.

If we've written in the past then I'm open to writing with you again in the future.

Generally I want someone to be able to write two paragraphs per post or more.

You do not have to submit writing samples. I think that's a little silly considering we're able to read what everyone writes on this forum. Merely send a note expressing your desire to play, what thread or new idea you'd like to try and I'll get back to you.
 
Last edited:
Mary hunting for detailed rp.

Hi. I'm Mary hunting for storyline detailed rp.

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through literotica.

My Yahoo user is MARYGREENTL @ YAHOO.CO.UK

Please type it correctly and remember the TL after my name else naturally I'll not receive your message

At present I do have a kinky request

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigged female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
 
I think my female partner has abandoned our thread, "Girls With Guns". It is a near future (2034) role play in which an all female militia watches over a small community of people in post-Second American Civil War San Francisco.

I am looking for a female to either pick up where we left off or start it relatively fresh.

There will be F-F sex scenes, but it's more than just a lesbian sexual role play. If you aren't the type for a lot of story with your little bit of sex, this isn't the role play for you.
 
I'm seeking a partner to play the athlete in this thread... We can make it last longer than just that night... Meet up when they are in the same cities etc...

Celebrities
"Miss Riley, we're ready for your walk thru." Kali, the biggest artist on the music charts currently was one of the few "non athletes" to be presenting and performing at the ESPY Awards. She pushed herself up from her chair and made her way from the little dressing room to the main stage where in just hours she would be performing in front of thousands.

She ignored all of the people rushing around making last minute changes as she sang the song that was currently at the top of every music chart. As she finished she was shuffled to another part of the stage, where she would take the stage to present the award for "best play" alongside the pro football player who would more than likely be awards "best breakthrough athlete of the year." As she looked at the TelePrompTer she turned and saw him take the stage next to her. They were quickly introduced and Kali smiled, shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you... I'm a big fan."
 
Just looking for this one now:

The New Girl: The new girl in the office falls for the young manager of the technology department. But she has an unique way of seducing him.
 
Last edited:
My partner has disappeared...

My female writing partner seems to have disappeared...

Looking for a female writer to pick up this thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1097807

It's basically a re-telling of all the old Disney fairy-tales (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc.) with a sex twist. We've almost gotten to the end of Cinderella, and we can go on from there with any one of the others as you wish, or by mutual agreement. Read what's gone before to get an idea of what's we were trying to do.

PM me with interest.
 
Seeking a female write to play Rogue in X-Men thread

Working on an X-men thread that needs Rogue from the movies. Anyone interested?
 
Hi. I'm Mary hunting for storyline detailed rp.

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through literotica.

My Yahoo user is MARYGREENTL @ YAHOO.CO.UK

Please type it correctly and remember the TL after my name else naturally I'll not receive your message

At present I do have a kinky request

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigged female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
 
Hey all I am looking to do a gym themed thread. I am thinking of two scenarios that might be interesting to play out. If you're interested in either, feel free to send me a pm.

#1 Hot Yoga Classmates: He has been in the class for a while, knows the routine, and of course enjoys the fact that he's around women who aren't dressed in all that much ;). The female character would be new to the class, and my character welcomes them and helps them out through the class, leading to more afterwards. This could lead to multiple different area's of interest, from her being a married woman and being seduced into adultry, to him being an older gentleman who wants to teach her about pleasure, etc.

#2. Personal Trainer and Client: This one's a personal interest to me, the scenario would be of your character wanting to get in shape (for whatever reason) and after joining the gym you want some private lessons which is where my character comes in. Through working with one another, and through different lessons and interactions a spark forms, and from there this could lead to different paths as well A) romancing one another outside the gym, B) having fun when no one's around inside the gym ;), C) both denying their feelings but ultimately coming together in a frenzied passionate embrace, etc.

I am hoping to do one, or even both, so if you're interested at all, feel free to message me, and we can discuss it further.

Thank you Lit, and have a great day :)

:rose:
 
Started this thread a long time ago and would really like to find someone to play the part of one of the male models. It hasn't been started other then my opening post. Read it though, shoot me a PM about your ideas and your character and maybe we can write something that we can both enjoy.

Taken
 
Last edited:
Mary hunting for detailed rp.

Hi. I'm Mary hunting for storyline detailed rp.

I'm hunting for anyone whom is cool about playing a female character. I've done many different scenarios and have some taboo interests that some people may find a bit too taboo. Please feel free to contact me on my yahoo messenger or through literotica.

My Yahoo user is MARYGREENTL @ YAHOO.CO.UK

Please type it correctly and remember the TL after my name else naturally I'll not receive your message

At present I do have a kinky request

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigged female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
 
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this site but I've been adult roleplaying on and off for about a few years now. I'm looking to recruit for a pro-wrestling based alternate group roleplay loosely based on the WWE, or WTF! as it's known in this universe. Players can choose any wrestler from any wrestling promotion-past and present or they can create their superstar and do their own thing. A link to the thread can be found here. Heels and Diva's are encouraged! I'll be gearing up pretty soon so get those sheets in.
 
I have a few ideas I'd like to turn into RPs. Please read my SRP before PMing. I will be looking for female co-writers.

Love on the High Seas: A pair of singles on a couples dominated cruise fall for each other.

The Sex Therapist: A young male sex therapist helps a young female college student over her fears of sex.

Please prepare a character biography before you PM me as well please. I have opening posts ready for these, so I can send those who are interested.
 
Back
Top