My brothers Lil Slut

"We could relax a bit before I try out one of the costumes." I said as we got home. It would give me a bit of time to think of what costume was going to pick out.
 
-He smiled to her as they got home and cuddled in bed putting the costumes away and Ryan smiled enjoying holding her again.-
 
-They were so in love it was nuts. Soon a message popped up as he chuckled and shook his head and put it down then a few more came in he made no face just deleted them.-"I bet your excited and all worked up thinking about all the items we just bought."
 
Name: Tara Grant
Age: 25
Appearance: http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/girl-beautiful-sexy-long-hair-blonde.jpg

"Dammit!" Tara hissed knowing that Ryan was ignoring her messages. She had tried messaging him for a few weeks. It might be over for him, but not for her. Tara was not use to being rejected or being the one dumped. She fucked up, but did not want to see it that way. She was caught in bed with a guy that Ryan did not like. She tried making a lame excuse, but he was not at all hearing it. She wanted him back and would do everything in her power to get him back. Her father was a powerful man considering he worked for a major company and on the side ran a sex slave ring. She did not tell Ryan about that. She decided to find out who is causing him to ignore her. She knows he is with another girl. She went to the town where he lived. It was a small one so she knew it would be easy to spy on him. She found out that he moved into an apartment with his sister. She went to the building and could see them through the window. She was in complete shock when she saw him cuddling against his sister. It was way more than a brother and sister should. She called her brother, Jake. She was going to tear them apart. It just so happened that her brother wanted to get into the family business. She figured that if his sister is taken, then she would go to "comfort him". Her brother was protective over her, so she knew he would do anything for her.

"Jake, Ryan dumped me!" she cried, "He left me for his own sister! I know where they live and will keep an eye out on where they go and will keep in touch.

Katherine

noticed that Ryan was getting a lot of messages. His phone was going off a lot. "Who is texting you?" I ask concerned. I could tell by the way that he was shaking his head that something was wrong.
 
"just my Ex Tara she is so dam upset she fucked up and won't admit it's over."-He saw another text and texted back.-"Please stop texting you fucked up 3 times with the same guy you clearly had better things to do with your self now live with it or i will call the police."
 
Tara

She sighed angrily as she saw the reply message. As much as she wanted to message him back, she could not risk trouble with the police. However, she managed to cool down and smirked wickedly to herself. She would be back into his arms. She just had to be patient. She had to wait for her brother to arrive in town. She set up hotel rooms for them.

Katherine

"She is persistant..." I joked as I continued to rest against my brother. I met Tara a while back, and she was very offish towards me and our parents. She seemed to have the attitude that she was better than everyone else. Ryan was better off with her. I decided to go get another costume. "Why don't you pick me a costume this time, love?" I asked my brother seductively.
 
-He smiled and Ryan looked at the closet.-"Little Red Riding hood maybe looking for the wolf or it could be a non con scene."-he smield to her loving being a bit rough with her either way it be fun.-
 
"The first idea sounds good." I said, "I love the idea of Red Riding Hood wanting to find the wolf. She found out from the other girls from her village how good in bed he is." I found the costume and put it on. I was ready to play. I walked out calling for the "wolf".
 
-he found the Wolf ears a she popped out form a door way.-"oh little red riding hood what can i do for you?"-He kept his distance and smiled to her.-
 
"I heard a lot from the girls of the village about you... I don't want any of the men from the village. I want to be taken and ravished by you."
 
-He approached her.-"Sorry Red i don't know if you can handle the BIG BAD WOLF!"-He said and smiled his cock strainning his shorts.-"Think you can be a submissive little slut while i use you?"
 
I licked my lips seductively. "Mmmmmm I know I can handle it." I said getting down on my knees undoing his shorts taking his cock out. I started licking and sucking on it.
 
-he grabbed her hair and began to thrust his cock deep and hard in to her wanting mouth. His hand gripped her hair and forced his cock deeper in her mouth.-
 
"Mmmmmppphhh!" I cried out as my brother forced his cock deep within my mouth loving how rough he was getting with me.
 
-his cock rammed her throat deeper and harder fucking her mouth like she loved it.-"oh you dirty little red slut i am going to fuck you so hard."
 
-Ryan grabbed her hair fucking her mouth deeper and deeper fucking her face like she couldn't believe.-"oh yeah Red slut suck that cock make me cum."
 
I sucked harder on Ryan's cock. Tara tried messaging him again, but we ignored it. I kept his mind occupied, so that he would not have to deal with her. I wished that bitch would just get the hint. She was becoming a goddamn stalker.
 
-He came filling her mouth and moaned.-"Oh think you can get fucked like the slut you are?"-He grins and rubs his cock against her cheek.-
 
-He grins.-"oh yeah baby come on show me that pussy."-he watched her bend over and he shoved his cock deep in her pussy. Ryan smiled grinning and enjoyed his cock taking her pussy and groaned moaning in enjoyment.-
 
I spread my legs readying my pussy for my brother. I moved with his thrust loving the feel of it deep within me.

Tara

She heard a knock at the door. It was Jake. "Please come in. I need you." she said with tears in her eyes so upset that she is having to compete with Ryan's sister. That little bitch would pay and Tara would be back in her boyfriend's arms. Her brother did not really approve of the relationship. "Don't rough him up. You will get his sister." Tera begged.
 
-He moved faster and harder deep inside her and groaned loudly.-"Oh your a little slut."

-------------------

-Jake looked around.-"so you want them apart huh...like how bad....because this is taking time to do what i want at the moment....what do i get out of it."
 
"Oh, it will be worth it, my dear sweet older brother. Not only will you be fucking me, but also this girl." I said showing him a picture of Katherine. She was not the only one having fun with her brother. Jake was my first and turned me into a hardcore slut. When I was dating Ryan, he did let me get into some gang bangs, but he was very particular who I was with. He did not like the fact that I was with a rough crowd and was letting guys he considered dangerous to fuck me. I was fucked by a lot of Jake's friends who were drug dealers and worked in the sex slave trade and even lured girls to him so that he could dominate them. I hoped that Jake getting Katherine would keep Jake from trying to go after and hurt Ryan because the two did not get along too well. I knew where all Katherine would go, so that Jake could meet her while I work my charms to get back with Ryan.

********

I ground my body against Ryan's as he fucked me.
 
Back
Top