Have you ever had public sex

We did it a few times at a local park on a trail. Would walk down a few feet and there was a picnic table. We would play there, had her stand in front of me while I pulled her shirt up exposing her tits to nature and would fondle and kiss them. She would massage my cock, pull it out and give me great head. Not sure if anyone ever saw us but it was hot being out in public like that. Numerous bj's in a car while driving as well.
 
Perhaps not as wild as some folks here, but I had several lady friends who were into semi-public sex. We'd park in the back corners of mall or supermarket parking lots at lunch time and they'd blow me. Sometimes, they'd show up in skirts with no panties and they could lie back agaist the car door and lift their skirt and I could put my head under to eat their pussy while she watched the people come and go from the mall or store.

I had one who liked to suck me while driving down the highway and she always said she hoped an 18-wheeler would pull buy and look down into the car. We also would go to this hotel with balconies that looked out over the highway and we'd fuck out there during the afternoon. Probably most people never looked up high enough to see, but maybe one or two did. Who knows.
 
Back
Top