On her birthday a young woman gets caught having sex by dad

SuperWill19

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Posts
181
Hi. I had an idea for a story that I had someone write a chapter for. They were supposed to write more but life got complicated for them. And for the person they gave the story to finish.

A young woman lives in a small town and she finds life there boring. On her 18th or 19th birthday she gets a call from her best friend who works in a bar. She only gets a call from her friend from her work when her friend finds a hot guy for the main character to have sex with or some kind of fun time.

This day is a bit different. The friend finds Twins. The MC rushes out of the middle of her party to meet her friend. And when she gets there she finds her friend has found her identical twins. The MC takes them both to her little apartment and is having a threesome with them when her dad walks into the apartment and catches them. Due to the shock he drops her birthday cake.

The Dad then says that if she needs to get married to one of the twins. Then she asks that if she is pregnant and marries one of them and then they find out she had gotten pregnant from the other brother what would happen. Then the father says that the two guys should stay with her and have sex with her until after she gets pregnant. Then after she gives birth she'd have to marry the father of the baby.

Some time after they all agree to this she somehow ends up willingly having sex with her dad a few times. After the baby is born they might find out the baby was conceived by her own father. All sex in this story is consensual.

Some details may change depending on the rules of this site.
 
Back
Top