Careful what you wish for

Always enjoyed stories that involve a husband/boyfriend encouraging their slightly reluctant/respectable partner to act more slutty.

The scenario develops until the wife/girlfriend begins to enjoy being a flirt and ultimately gives him more than he bargained for leading to the husband regretting persuing his fantasy.

I like the idea of a the husband being torn between being turned on but also feeling a little hurt all of his own doing.

Anything on here along these lines?

There's always the variation of this theme where husband/boyfriend pesters his wife/girlfriend to have a threesome with another woman. The ladies fall in love and run off together, leaving the poor guy left with his dick in his hand, frustrated yet obsessed with visions of his ex engaged in tantalizing acts of lesbian debauchery.

Always enjoyed stories that involve a husband/boyfriend encouraging their slightly reluctant/respectable partner to act more slutty.

The scenario develops until the wife/girlfriend begins to enjoy being a flirt and ultimately gives him more than he bargained for leading to the husband regretting persuing his fantasy.

I like the idea of a the husband being torn between being turned on but also feeling a little hurt all of his own doing.

Anything on here along these lines?

THIS is my go to fantasy...

My "Midnight Confessions" stories are something along those lines.

Back