New Member Introductions

Hello, guy in his early 30's who has been a casual reader of Lit for years. I've always loved erotic literature, role playing, quality cybersex, chatting on yahoo, etc. Just recently decided to become involved on the forums and try to get a bit of my writing out.

Looking forward to submitting my first short story within the next few days, hopefully. I plan on revising/rewriting it at least a time or two, and hopefully find someone to proof/edit it before I put it out there.
 
Last edited:
Male Virgin

Hi everyone. I'm a 56 year old male, active retired, energetic person looking for fun and erotic chatting and messaging. Online only, with mature female. Post or pm me and let's start chatting.
Ciao
 
Hello there! I am a noob to the forums. 39-year-old female currently attending a university and majoring in professional writing with the intent of editing rather than writing. Writing has not been something that comes naturally to me; it is really quite the opposite. Editing, on the other hand, comes quite naturally and is one of my joys in life.

I have enjoyed reading stories here on Literotica for around seven years. I am looking forward to meeting new people here on the forum and hopefully learning more about the writing process. Feel free to message me, I won't mind at all.
 
Definitely new to this...

Hello Everyone!
I am so new to all of this! Last time I used any forum or chat to meet like mined people a conversation was stared with a PM of "A/S/L"!

Well, I found this wonderful site about a year or so ago when I was searching for more to read after getting through Fifty Shades and haven't looked back since. I noticed my sexual appetite dwindling over the past few years and reading erotica has definitely helped bring it back and built up my confidence in the bedroom.

I'm here hoping to boost my confidence, and courage, some more so I can let my husband know I need more in our sex life. While he enjoys a lot more than vanilla I'm not quite sure how he will respond to my fantasies and curiosities.

YOLO... Right?! Hopefully when my "balls" are big enough to tell him he'll think so too!
 
Last edited:
I'm All In

I'm just getting started here, but I think I am All In!

I love to converse with intelligent people who can write complete sentences.

I am 47 & a true Southern Girl, born & raised in NC. I love exploring, outdoors, everything vintage, & anything country (well, except maybe new country music).

I am looking forward to finding & exploring new ideas, fantasies, & "turn-ons". Right now, my biggest fantasy involves being a little girl who loves her daddy! I also love reading other's fantasies, & finding new areas of "love" to explore!
 
Hello to all

Ok, here goes…

I’m sort of new to all this, and it’s not just my first post here, but my first one anywhere, so please forgive me if I get a little lost at times.

Well, I’m a 51 year old male, married, with a young son, and I live in the northwest of England. It’s a bit of a long story as to how I came across this site, so I won’t clog up the thread with it, but it’s been a real eye opener to find all of this exists. It's really allowed me to expand my horizons.

I started writing for my own pleasure, and to entertain a few select friends, a year or two ago, and found that I enjoyed it immensely. I haven’t submitted anything here yet, but I think I might give it a try, just to see what sort of feedback I get from a wider audience.

I guess that’s probably enough for now, so hi to everyone, and if anyone wants to pm, your welcome to do so.

Take Care. SV
 
Hi everyone!

Hi! This is all new to me! So here goes.

I'm Taylor. I'm single, full time student and every day worker bee.My hobbies are reading, shopping, going to the movies, and hiking. I love trying new things, in and out of the bedroom :)

I'm not sure what else too say....can't wait to chat with you all!
 
While I'm somewhat new to the forums, I'm not new to the story site. Here, I'm primarily looking to talk and make friends. I love to talk about sex. ;)

I'm also not new to cyber/online relationships. I've found some great people and things seem to go well for a while, sometimes for months and months, and then they just end. (Hence my username ;) ) I think this is the nature of online relationships, but it's a tough thing to wrap my head around nonetheless.

Before I sound too pathetic, I really am fun to talk to and enjoy good company. I'm not a fan of cyber sex/sex chat, but flirting is always welcome. :cattail:

(Me: 30s, married, professional)
 
Hi all! John here. New member trying to write things people will actually read without vomiting. ;)

I am a happily married 45 yr old man who loves to read and tries to write. It's fun and therapeutic for me so I hope y'all enjoy my offerings.

My loves are, in order:
My wife and kids
My Harley
Reading
Helping others
Letting my overactive imagination run away with me
Presiding over weddings (internet ordained minister and hopeless romantic here)

My dark secrets:
My fantasies revolve around things I would be extremely unwilling to do IRL
Writing and posting here. Outside of my wife, I doubt I will let anyone I know IRL see my writings, at least the erotic ones.

Always open to advice on my writing
 
Hello!

Newbie here.....found the stories on this site on wandered over to boards. Looks like a fun site. Hope to meet some interesting people and have fun.

Now- where to start????
 
Hello!

Newbie here.....found the stories on this site on wandered over to boards. Looks like a fun site. Hope to meet some interesting people and have fun.

Now- where to start????

Like all newbies...start by filling out your profile.
 
Last bounce on the board... (any water in the pool?)

Well, for any number of years I have been enamored with the power and prose of the pen. It has always been an extension of the soul for me... the Spirit released. To that end, I have always wished to capture the driving force that is that Spirit; to take my words, and my readers, to a place so comfortable... so removed that they find themselves floating within their own imagination.

Standard bill of fare for writing novel, fiction and the like -to me- appears to have its limitations, but I have always thought about having the expressive freedoms that erotic literature presents at my pen's tip. Suffice-to-say it is one that interests me on a completely different plane. My hope then is to explore this world, and all who reside within, to gain insight, adventure, and intrigue in what will hopefully guide my words.

And, hopefully, they will fall upon a receptive audience -one that will provide a careful redirection if/when needed.

Now, to try and get comfortable in these new threads... says the King of his new clothes.*
 
Hi
Just getting started here. Somewhat of a late bloomer sexually but really enjoy reading a lot of the stories here and learning so much. Thinking about writing a few too.
I'm 41, single and in the UK.
 
I'm sooooo confused!

Hey im a newbie and just wondered if anyone could help me on with instructions on how to post a profile picture (if that is possible) AND how to send a pic in a private message? THANKS!
 
Hey im a newbie and just wondered if anyone could help me on with instructions on how to post a profile picture (if that is possible) AND how to send a pic in a private message? THANKS!

Welcome! You need to have 101 posts before you are allowed by the Lit moderators to add an avatar.

You can post a pic by clicking the attach button, upload the pic you want, then click on the pic, copy the URL address Lit gives it, then click the Insert Image icon and add it.
 
Aussietale

Hi very new to this, am from Melb Australia and would like to meet women for a chat and maybe more, am 47 yo 6 ft tall clean shaven and well built, so if u r interested in chatting or maybe more, you know what to do
 
Hello - I've been around for a little while but not formally introduced myself yet. I know. My mother would be appalled at my manners.

Well, there it is. I have always loved to write, and am in the process of completing a novel (though currently slowed by presence here!). I'm 35, curious, and I think interesting - but I'd rather not say any more in public. Do feel free to ask me for further details.
 
Oh I guess I didn't introduce myself either.

24, in California my whole life. Always loved lit stories and the one Ive submitted hasnt been approved.

I'm a part time nanny/babysitter and do online classes as well. Feel free to talk to me here or on yahoo.
 
Hello all!

I've been wandering around the board on and off for a little while, though apparently not posting. I was actually surprised the other day when someone replied to my post and pointed out it was my first. I guess you always remember your first?

Anyway, I'm a fairly laid back type who just likes to jump in and out of conversations at a whim, a skill I think I perfected in lit chat back when it was a thing that could be accessed. Also I've lately been trying to actually put some of the many sordid ideas in my head down into a story form, so being a real person on here seemed like a fair idea.

Lastly, because it seems to be such a popular first question, Orange is not a place I'm from, not the clothes I'm wearing (not always anyway), and not the new black (though maybe it should be?). It happens to be a color I'm fond of and perhaps sometimes a state of mind.

That's all,
Gina
 
And orange ya glad you met us all?

Sorry, sorry. Couldn't resist. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Welcome, anyway, and all that sort of rot.
 
Back
Top