A Comics Novel- Need Someone With The Time to Create It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnSou11

Virgin
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Posts
5
Idea is a literotica novel based on comics. It will be both DC and Marvel characters in it. Main character is Tim Drake, the 3rd Robin. It will involve him fucking various DC and Marvel superheroines and female supervillains in it. So I'll post on this thread the females he has to fuck per chapter and the bra and panties color of each. I want u to write about the females stripping off their superheroine or supervillain uniforms before u write about their lingerie. If u don't know the superheroine or female supervillain per chapter, look them up. He will be going to DC and Marvel as well as DC and Marvel multiverses by a cool multiversal transporter he'll take. Chapter length has to be under 600 words. This will be an awarded story. So no one submit anything to literotica until I award the story to a thread replier. Give me reasons why u should have this novel to pen and I'll pm the one who's best for this. In ur reasons, tell how much time per week u usually have to be able to write a literotica story and how good is ur knowledge of DC and Marvel comics.

First story chapters will be posted below to help u get the feel of the story I'm expecting from u. I really hope u want to write the story as it will increase traffic to literotica as a whole with the comics content. Story 1 is posted below. DO NOT post anything to literotica until I award the story to the best suitor I think.

Story 1-His Close Friends and Nightwing's Bludhaven Associates will Hook Up.
Chapter 1- Tim is on a mission and opens a device (can be a book, perfume, u name it). This device give any female he encounters the obligation to fuck him. Recently Drake has been having sexual problems. His 18 year old or above self will now see a change.
Chapter 2- Stephanie Brown- purple bra and panties. His original girlfriend is his first fling in this novel so make it spicy.
Chapter 3- Talia al Ghul- black bra and panties. Very interesting as this Damien's mother so u can have Damien watch if u choose to.
Chapter 4 through 12- Will be revealed later. For now convince me u are the best choice to write this story. I am rooting for u to write a great story once I pick u for it. Give me reasons u are the choice for it.
 
I don't think you're gonna get many takers. First you haven't really given us a reason why we need you instead of just posting, I mean you claim it's an award but the award is me getting your permission to hit the send button. I can do that already.

Also unless it's changed (been a while since I checked and I can't write a story that short if I tried 750 words is the minimum requirement to be posted on lit so a max of 600 words is essentially a no starter.

Also if you had particular ladies in mind you you have lead with that because I would have started with him an either a Batgirl or a Titan unless the start of the story was him going all multiverse.
 
This has to be the oddest post I've ever seen :confused:

And I'd have to research a bit, but I would be concerned about copyright violations...even if this was a believable request and I was interested (which I'm not).
 
A Comics Novel- The Award for Doing It.

[Material prohibited per our site guidelines.[/url]]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Remember u Get an Award for Creating It.

[Material prohibited per our site guidelines.[/url]]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Award is I vote for ur current story or stories for monthly awards. That's a good deal.

I get sexually aroused when my stories are voted down, so if you promise to vote down my stories we have a deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top