early halloween - open for F )

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
555
watching you heading out to a party in https://www.3wishes.com/sexy-costum...orybook-costumes/wolf-bait-halloween-costume/ < or something else > i smile and know you are meeting someone probably dressed as a wolf .... i wait an hour and i go to the party dressed as a wolf and stay away from the other wolf ..... the party getting going lots of drinking the lights low .. and as i see the wolf leave your side .... i step up behind you .. as you talk to a friend ...
 
Becky felt the fur of her boy friend's costume behind her as she spoke with her friend Amy. She reached back and felt his hip and said "I better attend to this" with a knowing smile to her friend,. Amy was a petite brunette dressed as an elf in green tights and clingy white top showing off her ample rack.
"No problem" she smiled and touched Becky's arm, glanced at the wold behind her and smiled. Amy then disappeared.
Becky had been thinking about this party at her ex boyfriends since she got the invite two weeks ago. it was weird but her knew boyfriend would get off pawing at her in front of Steve, who had been a total jerk to Becky.
Becky had quenched her nerves with three cosmos and was feeling no pain as she pulled the wolf towards a quiet room. She knew the lay of the house well having dated Steve for a few months. She knew her knew boyfriend was a rebound body to fuck but did not care. Steve was across the room when Becky led the wolf towards the office. She knew Steve was watching, if with that little whore Brittany standing next to him. Steve always said Becky was the best sex he ever had, and he had had Brittany before.
Once in the hall the office was just a few feet down as Becky turned and dropped the wolfs hand and brought her hand forcefully between his legs. Not painfully but playfully.
"Oh my big bad wolf, my grandmother is not well, can you help?" she purred in his ear as her hand slid along the outline of the hard cock under the fur.
 
Wiley had been eyeing Becky for a long time as he was Tim's ( becky's bf ) roommate and would hear the 2 of them going at it in the apartment they shared and would occasionally bump into her in the hall in various state of dress or undress and she always looked so fucking hot especially after sex...

Tim had gone outside to smoke some week and this was the moment Wiley stepped up behind Becky and was pleasantly surprised she was all revved up and ready to go. He followed her in her little red riding outfit down the hall to the office and looking behind him to make sure the other wolf hadn't come back in when he felt Becky's hand up between his legs. Her grip was playful but oh so skilled and his cock responded quickly and urgently.

Wiley lowered his voice to respond to becky's question, but the sounds of the party and the mask would help hide his voice as well ..

" I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother " he said as his cock pulsed in her grip. " I hope there's something in your basket that will make her feel better " and his courage increased and he pinned her to the wall outside the door of the office and let his rubber tongue dance over the tops of her breasts before it slipped between them and with a nod if his wolf head he was fucking beckys tits with his wolf tongue
 
"What has gotten into you?" Becky sighed as she checked the hall for any stray eyes but finding none enjoyed her boyfriend's friskiness. "Grandma may have to wait" she sighed as she felt his hard cock throbbing under his fur costume.
"I was going to wait but this is making me so hot" she sighed as her tone was incredibly erotic. "You know how I like to play dress up and role play" she continued wishing this damn costume was not in the way.
"Fuck Tim I want it" she gasped grinding her hips into his hard on. "I only have garters on" she whispered into the plastic ear of the mask as she heard Tim breathing fast under the costume. "If I could get your cock out you could fuck me right here" her words like electricity through him. She pushed one of his paws down between her legs and felt his finger tip against her freshly shaven wet lips. "That could be all yours" she sighed pulling his head tight against her as she felt his finger press her clit.
The roar of the party suddenly erupted as the door down the hall opened and an elf and Santa stumbled into the hall. They looked at Becky pushed against the wall and the wolf pressed into her. Santa watched for a moment until his elf date pulled him back into the party.
"Fuck" Becky hissed "we better get back."
She pushed the wolf back annoyed and walked towards the door.
 
Hearing Becky call me Tim and reveal more and more about herself to me and then his fingers finding her pussy so wet .. and willing and wanting ...
as the sound of the party roared wiley's head snapped around to see if it was the other wolf there ... seeing a santa and a sexy little elf sighed a deep sense of relief ....

Then she started walking away ... this couldn't be happening .. another chance like this was certainly not going to present itself ...

Wiley grabbed becky's hand and pulled her back to him
This big bad wolf is hungry and needs something to eat .... he growllls under the costume .. and looking down the hall and trying a door and another til one opens
 
Tim had not been this into sex in weeks and Becky was not going to miss the opportunity. She let him pull her and as he tried doors she accidentally bumped into him. Her breasts craving attention pressed their stiff nipples against his back. Her hands grabbing his ass, which seemed a little tighter than normal. Finally a door opened and as the drinks and excitement made Becky's head spin she was immediately confronted with a full closet of coats but the door was closed and they were in complete darkness.
"Uh Tim this is kind a..." her words were cut off as she felt his hand groping her tits. "Come on Tim this is a closet?" she said with a laugh. The most unusual place she had had sex before this was a garage in high school.
"Whoa there killer" she said as she heard the zipper down the back of Tim's costume rip down. Suddenly she was feeling his naked torso and he was feeling her inner thighs.
"What has gotten into you?" she said as she tried to make room between the coats finally getting her back against the wall.Her hands instinctively went to his shoulders which seemed strangely smooth and hairless as well as more ripped than normal. Before she knew it she was being lifted with hot furry hands on the back of her thighs as she felt a bare cock brush her leg.
"Tim?" she asked confused but so horny.
 
lifting becky higher in his paws .. and feeling her grip on his shoulders tighten as the tip of his mushroomed cock head brushes her bare wet pussy lips ....

Hearing her call out tim 1 more time but this time with a question and not with as much desire and need as before... wiley decides there is no turning back and thrusts up as he lowers becky down on his cock.

Becky's body pinned to the wall of the small closet ... as wileys hips work back and forth to get deeper with the next thrust
 
Just as Becky was going to protest he drove himself into her. Her body was well beyond ready as he pushed into her wet hot folds. Her passionate groan filled the confined space and she felt him want more. His hands tightened on her ass he he pulled her onto his thrusting hips. It felt amazing as her head spun until it landed near orgasm. She held onto whoever it was now deep inside her. her legs wrapped around his strong violent hips as his cock pumped into her. She grunted as her first orgasm squeezed every fiber of her being. Her freshly painted red fingernails ripped into his shoulders as she bucked into him, nearly knocking him off balance.
"Oh fuck" she gushed inhaling the scent of their sex.
"Does that feel good?" she whispered as she was helpless in his arms as her spine banged into the back of the closet. She felt his head nod quickly in response and she ran her hand to his neck and felt his hair. His heavy moist breath pushed down her chest as he bowed his head.
"Not inside me Tim" she whispered feeling him tightening. Forgetting this could be anyone but her boyfriend fucking her.
 
grunting and hearing the bang of her body against the wall of the closet and becky's pussy clenching tightly on his cock. Wiley felt her cum and her body convulse and weaken in his arms and he thrust again harder deeper. Holding her ass in his hands he heard a noise from behind the wall Becky was pinned to ...

It was another couple who had found much more expansive accommodations than the closet he was fucking becky in. Wiley stopped thrusting his hips and let becky dangle against his body the scent of sex filling the small space they were in ...wiley listened as words and grunts and names were being said seemingly only feet away.
 
"Oh Tim you big bad wolf" came clear as day in the darkness as the woman's voice behind Becky, through the wall exclaimed. Becky was shocked "my Tim?" she murmured. The wolf fucking her stopped as they both listened.
"You are so much hotter than Becky" the man said as Becky and her unknown lover stood as if time had stopped.
"What the fuck?" Becky exhaled as she felt the cock inside her throb. "Tim?" she whispered. The pause was broken as the couple behind them banged into the wall and the woman cried "Oh fuck yes, give it all to me! Fucking cum baby!" The silence was thick as they listened to the man grunt and groan as he ejaculated into the woman.
"Oh yeah Timmy, think about how good it was when you fuck that bitch Becky again" the woman said as they wound down their illicit tryst.
Becky's head was spinning. "Tim is cheating on me?" she thought. The wolf she was with still had his cock in her and thrust again bringing her back to the moment.
"Tim?" she whispered hoping this was all some weird coincidence.
 
listening to tim fucking your friend with my cock deep inside you hearing your voice concerned disappointed and then feeling your body respond again as i thrust up inside you with my bare cock ...

i let you slide off my cock and i cup your ass and i lift my mask the darkness still hiding my face and i kiss you hard and wet and hungry and far different than tim ever has

no is the response and the word that hangs heavy in the air of the closet like the scent of sex
 
"God damn Amy you are one good fuck, so much better than Becky" Tim's voice came through the wall that seems paper thin at this point.
"So when are you gonna dump her?" Amy said with a hint of jealousy.
"Soon baby" Tim said then the two slammed back into the wall behind Becky who was fighting tears. She jumped as they hit the wall and felt the strangers cock inside her. She felt his strong hands on her ass. Her hands were still around his neck. The awkwardness was palpable.
She murmured "you can finish" feeling she had nothing left in the world her true self would a t least give this guy the pleasure he had given her. She had said it too quietly and as he said "what?" she recognized his voice.
"You can fucking finish" she said loud enough to he heard through the wall then tightened her legs behind his ass and pulled him into her. She buried her face in his shoulder as tears slowly wet her cheek as it rubbed against him. But she could not deny how good it felt with Wiley inside her. "Cum inside me Wiley."
 
wiley grunted and thrust harder now .. to drown out the sounds of fucking from behind the wall .. and to make sure they heard what was happening ...

bouncing becky up and down his hard cock and slamming her into the wall .. " take it becky take my fucking cock " he grunted and moaned and slammed in again and again .. feeling her body tense and tight and the tears on his shoulder and finger nails in his back ...

Pumping in and out the sound the scent of sex in the small closet ... inches away from her bf and friend ... who had finished but not left the room they were in
 
Becky's sadness was soon overwhelmed by her body unable to resist the amazing stimulus Wylie was driving into her.
"Oh fuck YES!" she cried as her body surged. "Oh Yeah Wylie give me all that big dick so deep" she moaned playing along with Wylie praying Amy and Tim were listening. "Oh god you are making me cum again!" she groaned as she tightened around Wylie as he took it to another level. She held on as she came and felt his throbbing cock pounding into her. She slammed her fist in anger and just trying to withstand the best fucking of her life. her head spun.
She breathed into Wylie's ear "I have always wanted you, now give it to me" locking her legs so she had him as deep inside her as possible and would feel everything as he pumped his seed into her, into his best friend's girlfriend.
The frenzy of pent up desire peaked with a deep grunt and a soft whimper as Becky felt her body fill with his desire, his lust, his cum. She held on to his hard body tensed and pushing her up into the wall. He jerked with each ejaculation that seemed to be endless.
Then quiet breathing and then the door opened behind him.
 
Holding becky against the wall as 1 last spurt flooded deep into her pussy and then collapsing with her against the wall as the tremors subsided ....

Wiley's cock slipped from her well fucked and cum filled pussy spilling cum onto the floor of the closet and enhancing the scent of sex in the small confines.

Chest heaving in the wolf costume ... as wiley leans into becky against the wall licking her lips and chin and neck ... tasting the sweat and desire from her flesh to feed his hunger and now his addiction.

The door opening Wiley turns his head to see Brittany standing there in her costume. Turning a little Wiley's wet cock slaps on a furry thigh and he hides Becky behind him protectively .. not knowing what to expect from her.

Tiffany turns her head and her eyes widen, he's coming ... tim's looking for you ... she says and wiley's chest heaves out like he's ready for a confrontation ... but then she moves quickly forward and closes the door behind her and presses herself to wiley and kisses him.. Becky now hidden behind 2 costumes figures as the door opens and tim bursts open the door .... Tiffany turns telling him to get the fuck out ... and then locks her lips against wiley's
 
I do hope becky returns -- if there is someone that wants to step in as another character ... feel free .... ( if you would like to PM first thats ok too )
 
Becky made herself small against the wall as Tiffany pushed Wiley back with her aggressive kissing. Becky felt her hands slide down and grab his ass as she squatted in the steamy musky closet.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" she thought as Tiffany clearly had her eye on having Wiley's cock one way or another.

Becky waited as she heard Tiffany "Oh yeah baby already wet with precum" not realizing it was Becky's illicit juices covering his cock.

"God he's hard again already?" Becky thought as he leaned back giving room to Tiffany. He had to stop her from going down on him or she would know he had been with another, moments before. He pulled her up and turned luckily Becky was in sync and moved with him as he pulled Tiffany's small knees up to his hips and she groaned as he moved into her. Becky was dripping she was so horny and literally dripping from Wiley's cum. Tiffany clearly enjoying herself moaned and gasped and came with in a couple minutes of Wiley mounting her against the closet wall.

"God I have wanted this for so long" Tiffany moaned as she hung on Wiley's neck and let him use her on his cock. "Oh yeah baby fuck me good, not like that lame ass Tim ohhh yeah right there" she groans and kicks Becky accidentally pointing her toes as Wiley thrusts hard up into her.

Becky is so fucking hot at this point her hand cannot help but massage her precious button. She wants to cum, she wants his cock in her is what she really wants. She puts the palm of her hand against the small of Wiley's back, just above his ass and pushes as he moves into Tiffany. He grunts excitedly as Tiffany has gone quiet. Becky slides her finger down along his ass crack. with the furry suit in between. She wants to encourage him. She wants to hiss "fuck her good and pump all that cum into her too" but knows better.
 
Tiffany was very flexible - as wiley lifted her body up and pinned her to the wall pumping long deep strokes. Tiffany kept crawling up wileys body til her legs were over his shoulders and her back still against the wall. Wiley pumped at her urging and shook her little body with each thrust. Her eyes wild her breasts pushed tight into her contorted body and she took him easily.

Wiley felt Becky's hand on his costume from behind and pushed again and then pulled back and felt the hand firmer stronger pushing him and he pushed and grunted ... tiffany's first orgasm came quickly ... her second one was on the way and the scent of sex mixing together filling the closet.

Wiley looked into tiffany's eyes and saw them roll back and her body shake and her legs tighten around his neck... her body convulsed and she squeezed wileys cock out of her pussy and it slapped between his furry thighs as he held her shaking body up against the wall ....

Who's the biggest, baddest fucking wolf " wiley hissed and spitted the words out and then kissed tiffany capturing her scream in his mouth
 
Becky nearly came but the awkwardness of the closet and her cohabitants acrobatics made it difficult without being noticed. She ached after hearing Tiffany cum so hard. She wanted what she had. She crouched silently as Wiley put the small woman on her feet and walked out with her. As he was closing the door he looked back and made a motion for Becky to wait then closed the door leaving Becky alone, horny and stuck in a dark closet.
 
walking out with tiffany on my arm and a big smile on her face and her ass swaying and tits bouncing leaving little to anyones imagination as to what just happens

Wileys cock was spent having fucked 2 women in the course of less than an hour.

Wiley came face to face with the other wilf and they both sized each other up as did the women on their arms tiffany on wileys arm and amy on tim's

Wiley smiled under his costume and gave tiffany ass a little squeeze and they moved towards the kitchen and some drinks .... Tim gave amy's ass a little squeeze and she pranced off and he went looking for his date ...

Tim passed a large man dressed as hulk he wasnt really wearing a costume just green body paint and and torn purple shorts ... he looked at tim and brought out a clear plastic bag with white powder and tim looked around and shook his head .. not here and he ushered him into the closet ... " don't do it all .." he said to his friend and patted him on the back and closed the door ...

The hulk thinking he was alone in the closet took a little snort of the coke and then inhaled the heavy scent of sex
 
Becky was nervous as the door opened. Her small hand was on the knob as she had just pulled the door closed after seeing Wiley with his hand on Tiffany's ass and Tim groping Amy like she was his date instead of her. She slid back as the mountain of a man stepped into the closet.

"Don't do it all" Becky heard Tim say and knew from her ride to the party he has some coke. Becky loved coke. She listened as the hulk snorted a couple times then she got the nerve to ask "mind if I have a bump?" she said it in her sexiest voice as the closet was pitch black. She reached out and felt his massive forearm and then moved her small hand down towards the bag and straw.

"Uh ok" the confused mass of man said unsure of who it was or what was going on as his head was full of the rush of the coke.

"Good" Becky said taking a couple quick toots. Coke always made Becky horny and after having been in there with Wiley and Tiffany her thighs were damp.

"May I thank you?" she said feeling her way back down his arm to his hand and replacing the baggy. Her hand continued until she felt his bare hip just above the shorts. He was a giant as his hip was nearly to her shoulder. She dragged her fingernails around to his belly button and playfully teased it.

"Should I stop?" she exhaled as her fingers pulled at the snap of his shorts.

The man just grunted seemingly unable to form words. Becky smiled to herself then slid her index finger down over the material covering the biggest cock she had ever felt. She slide her finger tips up to the head as it was now bent sideways in his shorts.

"Oh this must be uncomfortable" she sighed as she snapped the shorts open and the massive cock unencumbered by underwear fell forward against her arm. It felt like another arm against hers but ti wasn't. He grunted again as she tried to take it in her hand but her fingers could not reach around it. She brought her other hand and began trying to work it but it was ridiculously big. He turned to face her in the absolute blackness as she leaned over and licked the head. The man groaned "oh god" as she pulled it and pushed it with both hands and was only able to take the head into her small mouth.

She felt his hand on her shoulder then her chest gently pinching her rock hard nipples as she tried to pleasure him.

"You are too big" she sighed as she stood up and let him feel her chest directly.
 
The large green man standing in the dark closet takes one more toot and rises up even in the dark closet his figure is imposing and obvious...

Hulk BIG ... Hulk BIG he continues to sniff deeply to get the last remnants already pumping through his lungs and into his blood stream

HULK BIG !!! HULK SMASH !! and he grunts and hits the wall of the closet and it seams as if the whole house shakes ... and he grunts and does it again ... whispers and talking can now be heard outside the closet and the shadow of feet can be seen under the door .. "

He wraps his tree trumk arms around the little red riding hood and lifts her body up in the air and pushed his head between her tits and wiggles back and forth ... a whispered chant from behind the door .. Hulk hulk hulk ...

HULK FUCKKK !!!
HULK FUCKK !! he grunts and the chant echos his grunts from outside the door

He pulls his sweat green head from between her tits leaving the residue of green there as well .. and begins to lower her down onto the know of his cock .. and push.. HULK FUCK HULK FUCK he grutns and pushes her down on the large mushroom head ..

People gathering outside the door listening to the man beast grunt and looking around to see who might be missing from their ranks

2 wolves standing on opposite sides of the door ...
Wiley knowing who is in there and Tim just coming to the realization of whats about to happen if not already has ...

and the crowd chants grow louder
 
Oh god the coke and the drinks and this man, the chanting. Overwhelming hardly begins to describe it as she feels his massive strong hands on her thin frail arms. His cock is massive as it brushes her as he lifts her. His sweaty face of the stranger colored green and primal grunting is oddly arousing.
She has no choice as he lifts her and she feels his enormous hard cock under her. Soaking wet from her previous encounters she moans as he moves into her. "OH GOD!" she cries oblivious to the crowd outside cheering them on. She only knows this will either be the biggest man she ever fucked or will die trying.
"HULK FUCK" fills the small space as she opens her legs for him. He is not as violent as he could be. She is like a doll in his hands, weightless to his desires. She throws her head back and arches her back as he lowers her, and she accepts him with little choice.
"Hulk be gentle" she gasps holding the knotted muscles of his shoulders and neck. His giant hands now on her ass. Her ass like two oranges in his paws. He raises her and lowers her as every vein and ridge of his cock becomes known to her.
It is incredible. She is riding this massive man as he uses her on himself like he would masturbate with his giant hand. He seems to have little interest in her at this point as she knows he is close. She becomes aware of the chanting outside, "Cum Hulk! Fuck her Hulk!" Normally this would horrify her but right now, after fucking a stranger who she thinks is her dates roommate, then watching him fuck another. Now a giant stranger is using her on his coked up cock. She is taking his full shaft with each thrust and her juices run down him as his sweaty green body stiffens.
 
as you cry out i can see the other wolf cringe and the closet door shakes as the hulk fucks red riding hood in the small space

the thick cock stretching her his large hands and huge arms lifting her up and down his shaft easily controlling her body and then he tenses and bends his legs and pushes back and the door bursts open. the crowd can only see the purple shorts but the scent of sex that drifts from the closet is heavy. almost too heavy to have been made by 1 couple.

Hulk stumbles backwards out the door with the woman perched on his cock in whats left of her little red riding outfit

the chanting continues ... hulk fuck hulk cum .. hulk fuck hulk cum and he pumps his cock and pulls her body down deeper. eyes wide watching this women ni their costumes eyes wide some gasp some bite their lip the men raising the volume of the chanting .. and then i see the other wolf make what looks to be an egregious mistake in waling to the mass of humanity fucking his date
 
Back
Top