Panties and school uniforms

See me after class.

attachment.php

Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.

anybody else love those images?

sony-vaio-type-p-fit-college-girl-anime-panties.jpg

those legs

I worked on a volunteer project with a girl friend for a summer. The entire project included a dozen other people. We'd put our free-time schedules up on a board so we could coordinate.

One of the women just drove me nuts. She had the cutest little body and liked to wear little pleated skirts and baby doll outfits. I always smiled when I saw her and I guess she noticed.

She never came around when my gf was there but soon we were working together. She showed up to hang some posters and asked me to help her once she was on the ladder. Her thighs were so perfect...her ass was beautiful..

Her arm brushed against mine and I almost lost it. Then she lifted a poster up high and I held her hips. She hugged me on her way down the ladder. I was all in. She loved oral sex..getting and giving.

That was a long time ago but in my memory she's just the same. I wonder where she is.

a good hard spanking....over the knees....and then 5 minutes in the corner...skirt up....panties down

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I worked on a volunteer project with a girl friend for a summer. The entire project included a dozen other people. We'd put our free-time schedules up on a board so we could coordinate.

One of the women just drove me nuts. She had the cutest little body and liked to wear little pleated skirts and baby doll outfits. I always smiled when I saw her and I guess she noticed.

She never came around when my gf was there but soon we were working together. She showed up to hang some posters and asked me to help her once she was on the ladder. Her thighs were so perfect...her ass was beautiful..

Her arm brushed against mine and I almost lost it. Then she lifted a poster up high and I held her hips. She hugged me on her way down the ladder. I was all in. She loved oral sex..getting and giving.

That was a long time ago but in my memory she's just the same. I wonder where she is.

GREAT story. Love petite girls in plaid skirts....and did you say baby-doll outfits...oh my..

something tells me she loved the attention she got and played the petite little lolita card often..
bet she would have looked incredible laid across your lap...in just little cotton panties...plaid skirt and baby tee in a pile on the floor...waiting for a good spanking...

someone is begging for some attention....

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 709
(Layne goes to the corner with skirt barely hiding rosey red cheeks)

FACE THAT CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID.

<observing you closely....white knee socks...one lower than the other...little plaid skirt raised...starched white blouse...saddle shoes...pigtails...>

walks over and rubs your left butt cheek...feels the heat coming off it...

"It's okay," I whisper, "I'll make it all better."

(sobs) Please make it better, I'll do Anything!

Taking Layne by the hand.
Leading you into a small room where I slowly undress you.
Unzipping and sliding down your little sassy plaid skirt.
Unbuttoning your white blouse with the Peter Pan collar.
Admiring your pert little breasts before I unsnap your training bra and let it fall to the floor.

Kneeling now, I trail a fingertip down to the pink edging of your childish white cotton panties. I hook my finger in and...

pull them down slowly...noticing a wet spot on the very front. I pull them down, you step out of them and I toss them aside.

My hands go around your slender body and i caress your still burning cheeks as i gently kiss the head of your clitty. I look up and see that my touches have turned your pout into a smile.

I stand...unzipping my own little plaid skirt.
My blue panties with little flowers are tented and I lean forward to kiss you as your hands find their way around my waist....

The whole catholic schoolgirl thing works well with my fetish for blasphemous sex and religious play. The thought of enticing a religious girl to commit unspeakable sins is so hot.

Ah, corrupting the innocent!

I might have to go to the naughty step myself....
I just can't keep my hands out from under my little skirt and inside my cotton panties...

Anyone have a ruler?

slowly walking to bathroom....leaving a trail of clothes as I disrobe...

bubble bath awaits....I slip into tub...

Back