girls that make their men eat their own cum

could you be more specific ?

My first idea was: She could give him a blowjob until he cums in her mouth. But she doesn't swallow his cum - instead, she gives him a tongue kiss while her mouth still is full of his cum.

NASCARaddicted said:

My first idea was: She could give him a blowjob until he cums in her mouth. But she doesn't swallow his cum - instead, she gives him a tongue kiss while her mouth still is full of his cum.

I belive the term is "Snowball" "Snowballing" You will find a few stories under loving wives. Not an easy topic to search I am affraid.

I've done a couple. Icing on the Cake and Blowing Betty spring to mind. However, there is an author who posts stories on Asstr and has a yahoo clubs site that writes nothing but about this subject, and does a good job of it most times. Do a search for Creampie Eater.

NASCARaddicted said:

lol i'm guilty of this a few times before

I have done this on a number of occaisions, with a few different women.
They never seem to mind, they cum like crazy, quickly

Licking a very happy pussy full of cum, makes a woman call you back.

Just love the stories.

drfngood

You might also look for " cream pie" stories, though those often feature other guy's cream...

several of my stories include snowballing, but not as the feature element.

Back