AH'ers in the Flesh.(video and audio clip thread)

Aurora Black said:

I've just added a clip of me singing. My voice is clearly not at its best today. *cringe*

"How Can I Ease the Pain" is the name of the song. Be warned, I get a bit loud in some spots.

AppleBiter said:
Here I am, reciting one of my favorite poems. I'm including the words, just in case you can't understand me. Sometimes I tend to mumble. Anyway...

It's not working for me. :(

Aurora Black said:
I've just added a clip of me singing. My voice is clearly not at its best today. *cringe*

"How Can I Ease the Pain" is the name of the song. Be warned, I get a bit loud in some spots.

Okay, I'm definitely not going to record myself singing now. That was awesome, 'rora! :)

kendo1 said:
What a lovely voice, rora. :rose:

Damn it! I saw Ken had posted in this thread and I got all excited thinking I'd finally get to hear his accent and .... waaaah!

'Rora does have a helluva voice, though. :)

lady wolf...lovely pics!

trom..you are yummy! :devil:

Sunb joe..that is sooooo cool. I am in awe of your talent :rose:

:)

Why, thank you English Rose! :) I typically go by "Wolfie" I think that's kind of self explanatory. *Chuckle* lol :)

Those pics were taken of some recent travels to Ireland and from a farm that I leased while living in Minnesota (the pics of the ones with the horses , the riding arena, and the old cattle barn). I abolutely love that farm and it will alwys hold a very special place in my heart. :heart:

LadyWhiteWolf said:
Why, thank you English Rose! :) I typically go by "Wolfie" I think that's kind of self explanatory. *Chuckle* lol :)

Those pics were taken of some recent travels to Ireland and from a farm that I leased while living in Minnesota (the pics of the ones with the horses , the riding arena, and the old cattle barn). I abolutely love that farm and it will alwys hold a very special place in my heart. :heart:

Hello Wolfie, you can call me EL if you like, it's what I tend to go by ;)

everyone else..I am thinking of several things to do to add here and hopefully *fingers crossed* I'll add something very soon. :heart:

:)

Hello EL,

What an absolute pleasure to meet you! :) I was born and raised in a town whose name starts with EL. It's El Paso,Texas. :) From what I have gathered here, you seem akin to a saint. *chuckle* I've oft been referred to as an angel with the patience of Job. You have a good heart, that's easily seen. :)

Love,
Wolfie :heart:

LadyWhiteWolf said:
Hello EL,

What an absolute pleasure to meet you! :) I was born and raised in a town whose name starts with EL. It's El Paso,Texas. :) From what I have gathered here, you seem akin to a saint. *chuckle* I've oft been referred to as an angel with the patience of Job. You have a good heart, that's easily seen. :)

Love,
Wolfie :heart:

EL is the greatest! :rose: :heart:

LadyWhiteWolf said:

trombonus said:
EL is the greatest! :rose: :heart:

Awww you you guys are making me blush!

wolfie -I'm definitely not a saint, but I don't like to upset people and tend to be a peacemaker round here *L*

and trom-you're just lovely :rose:

McKenna said:
<taps foot impatiently>

I'm still waiting to hear your Scottish.

I'll see what I can do.
My kids know how to record on their MP3 players, but me?

Back