One can only hope.

I had no idea that my Declining Years were going to be so motherfucking entertaining.



And, apparently, I'm going to outlive a hellalot more people than I thought possible . . . .
 
Yeah . . . . :rolleyes:



I'll put in a call to Keith Richards and axe him how he does it . . . .
 
If there is no god, then there is no fallen angel, because there are none of them, either.



Allah sent it all in a dream to me one night . . . .
 
If a Victoria's Secret model takes a dive on the catwalk, is she not a fallen angel?

:devil:
 
Allah is god. You must be one of those "Wooh! Yeah!" Anarchists.




You (obviously) missed the ocean of sarcasm.


I'm more the Last Man Standing kind of anarchist.


I never did get over the insult to my mule . . . .


:mad:
 
Sung to the Oscar Meyer jingle:

Oh, I'd love to be a violent revolution!
That is what I'd really like to be-ee-ee.
'Cause if I were a violent revolution,
There would soon be nothing left..."
[rimshot]
 
Wingnut logic:

White wingnut like Ishmale calls for "watering the tree of liberty" = cool

Student calls for uprising against oppressive government = the worst shit anyone has every said or done!
 
I been tellin' them dumb-ass "anarchist" kids that for nigh on 20 years now, that when they shit hits the fan, that all their non-violence veganism will disappear in the rise of the new basic need: survival. I even wrote an essay on it - a bit dated now, but the basics haven't changed.

Yeah, those are the "Wooh, yeah!" anarchists I was joking about. I didn't write an essay, I just loaded an Aeromate with everything I need to convert any structure (Including this van) into a power plant. I'm a progressive anarchist, which basically means I plan for what comes After the first Stage of Anarchy. (Chaos.)

I'm also freegan, I already scavenge for my food.

The ex-housemate/SJW version 1.0 always looked shocked when I'd tell her that the faster better way was an armed and very pissed off populace. Oh no, she'd say, marching and chanting and carrying signs would git 'er dun. And the ballot box, of course. 'Murrika was built on 4 boxes: ballot, soap, jury, and cartridge.

Yeah, why I would have voted for Trump. If, you know, I wasn't an anarchist. Hillary could collapse the country, but it would take a lot longer. I don't trust her to do it in 1 term. Sandy wanted to try to fix it, and I was willing to watch him try, but that would have set it back maybe 15 years. We can't fix it. Constitutionally, we can't fix what's wrong with America, so it's about time we start over. Only a matter of time.

Fuck 'em, let 'em get all militant an' shit.

Nah, not really. First of all, you'll run out of rubbers quick if you try to fuck'em all, so I just let them fuck each other over. The Nazi tried to take on everyone, and look how that worked out. I think I'll stick with Be Prepared...
 
America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

― Claire Wolfe


She was right . . . 20 years ago. It got worse. It will continue to get worse.


We're at start-over stage.


Dog help us all . . . .
 
We're at start-over stage.

Checking my watch, it's about (A):30. Obama managed to slap some patches on it, despite all efforts, but if it weren't for him, (Or a more confident fireman) we probably wouldn't have made it to the 2016 elections.

Darth Cheney. Now there was a sack of evil!
 
If William Foster climbed to the Hollywood Sign, instead of the Santa Monica Peir, would he still have been Falling Down?

"Think aboutit!"
 
Back
Top