Big busty models and their sons

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
157
So a big bust model like Chelsea Charms, Pandora Peaks, or Busty Dusty has a 18yo son and as it turns out they have a sexual relationship. What are some great sex story ideas that feature big boobed models with their sons? Heres one I came up with:

He wakes up to find his mom Crystal Gunns in the kitchen naked making breakfast, her huge 36G breasts and curvy ass on full display for him. Crystal gives her son a good morning kiss on the cheek before telling him to get undressed so they can have a naked breakfast together. Without hesitation, he takes off his shirt and boxers and joins her tanned busty mom at the table. Crystal covers her breasts with lots of butter before getting up and moving over to her son to sit on his lap and wrap her left arm around his neck. She made a big plate of eggs, bacon and hash browns for both of them to share. They feed each other and even shared a kiss with their mouths full. Crystal then straddled her son and lowered her pussy down his cock. As she rode him, he suckled on her huge butter-covered tits and gave her ass a quick squeeze. They continued eating breakfast while fucking each other. The boy then shoots a load inside her and she hugs him tightly, her big tits pressing against his chest. The busty mom and her son shared a glass of orange juice with two straws and sipped together, still conjoined against one another.

I may come up with another example with another busty model later on
 
Women who climb aboard are the best fucks! Is she gonna lather his dick with butter before she has me suck it?
Message me if you wanna masturbate together.
 
TexMan324, have you ever thought of writing a story yourself? Each time you ask for a story from any of those models you get little to no replies.
 
Back
Top