Salem

Mirieth enters through the main gate at Lusthaven, admiring the gothic architecture and gargoyles, some of her favourite sights on this world. She smiles as the Biblical layout of Salem becomes clear. As a Dark Elf, Mirieth enjoys the familiar feeling of the fact that this club goes down, not up, as so much of humanity tend to build. Feeling slightly tired from her journey, she draws some life from the four slave guards at the door, careful not to weaken them to the point they are unable to fulfil their function.

She seats herself in the central area, watching, taking note of the various beings in the club as well as those lovely magical collars. As part of her observations she notes the strong magical powers of many of the individuals in this room, and feels the magical residue from below, reminding her of her earlier days training to become a Sorceress, her first formal title. Although her days now are much less violent and more pleasurable as her earlier ones, the slight nostalgia of the millennia's ago past is welcome.

Feeling the need to quench her thirst she motions one of the slaves to her, almost laughing aloud at the imbeciles bidding gold for an Ice Elf, her vary distant and rare cousins.

Roxy intercepted the servant on her way to the dark elf. "I'll take this one." Roxy said, taking the tray and approaching the elf woman. She radiated magical energy, as well as confidence. This woman was powerful and she knew it. This dark elf reminded Roxy of Mistress Abigail, and Roxy loved her Mistress. Roxy felt a rare sensation for her as she walked up to the dark elf, she was nervous.

"Hello Mistress." Roxy said, bowing politely and offering the elf a bottle of wine. "On the house." She said pouring a goblet for the dark elf. "Are you here for the ice elf? Or are you seeking something else?"

Melody leaned into the kiss, moaning softly at his attentions. He was skilled, and she was already enjoying this. After a few moments more of kissing, Melody pulled away to catch her breath. Her eyes met his, and she giggled. "Oh I'm so glad I picked you!" She said breathlessly. She rubbed her face against his chest for a moment before kissing him deeply again.

Melody spent the next few minutes making out and grinding against James, her face starting to turn scarlet as she began to grow aroused. "So Mr. James..." Melody said, walking her fingers up his chest. "How about we skip the massage and get right to pushing my face into a mattress." Melody said hopefully. James seemed a little hesitant and she didn't want to scare him off, but he was also very attractive and skilled with his tongue. In short, Melody was hoping he'd take her downstairs.

James noticed the slight blush on the extremely fair skin of Melody's face. He could feel her body temperature rise and enjoyed the way she started to writhe in his lap like a needy kitten. He had to admit, her lips felt good against his and he enjoyed exploring her mouth with his tongue.

She was obviously being playful and working up to the "big sell" but her body was also sending out signals suggesting that she legitimately enjoyed her position here. Was she a "willing" pleasure slave? Was there truly such a thing? He supposed there probably was but he wasn't sure why someone would choose such a life rather than seeking out pleasure on their own.

He ran his hands up and down her bare legs, squeezing and rubbing her soft thighs then continued to slide his hands up the sides of her body, over her shoulders and along to the back of her neck. He ran his hands through her hair then twisted her hair between his fingers and pulled her neck towards him, sucking and nibbling down her neck and shoulders tasting the soft sensuous flesh before licking back up her jawline to kiss her full and firm on the mouth, his tongue exploring between her lips as one hand continued to play in her hair. His other hand grazed across the side of her head towards her jawline and he felt the slight tip of her ears...how had he not noticed before that she was a halfling he wasn't sure...he must truly be tired. Still, he continued caressing along the side of her face and down her neck to her shoulder...his mouth followed, kissing and nibbling her neck until he came to the strap of her bra which his fingers pressed over her shoulder as he nibbled.

"A mattress you say? That sounds very....comfortable...indeed. Lead on Melody. Show me to your room."

He kissed his way back up her neck to firmly thrust his tongue between her lips again as he cupped her breast and teasingly pinched her nipple through the lace of the bra.

Gods he was good! Melody was writhing in his lap as he kissed and caressed her. She almost screamed when he touched the tips of her ears. She was panting as his lips moved down her neck to her flushed chest. Gods she loved humans! She almost didn't hear him when he asked for her to take him downstairs.

"Ye- yes! We- Oh! We should um... Bed." She managed to moan as he pinched her erect nipples through her bra. "You could- mmmmmm. Just fuck me here. I- I- oh fuck! No, we should go down. Get a room." Melody said, reluctantly sliding off of his lap. She stood on wobbly legs for a moment before stumbling forward a few steps. She looked back at James, the human now towering over her as he stood up. She bit her lip, her face growing red from a different sensation as she moved on her weak legs.

"Um... You know. If you wanted to get me faster... You could carry me downstairs... No! Nevermind. That's dumb." She said, embarrassed, as she continued forward. "Stupid stupid stupid!" She thought to herself. "They don't like that!" She thought. Melody loved humans for several reasons, the main one being the size difference. They towered over her, they were like giants! And Melody loved nothing more than to be reminded of her small size. At just under three feet, a human could easily pick her up and carry her around. Or toss her over their big shoulders like a sack of grain. Grab her by the hips and slide her up and down...

Eek! She'd stopped walking! Melody moved forward again, trying to keep her aroused brain on putting one foot in front of the other.

Roxy intercepted the servant on her way to the dark elf. "I'll take this one." Roxy said, taking the tray and approaching the elf woman. She radiated magical energy, as well as confidence. This woman was powerful and she knew it. This dark elf reminded Roxy of Mistress Abigail, and Roxy loved her Mistress. Roxy felt a rare sensation for her as she walked up to the dark elf, she was nervous.

"Hello Mistress." Roxy said, bowing politely and offering the elf a bottle of wine. "On the house." She said pouring a goblet for the dark elf. "Are you here for the ice elf? Or are you seeking something else?"

Takes her goblet, tasting it, enjoying the vintage. Admires Roxy's shapely body and different collar. "It's Roxy isn't it? I am here for what is on offer, this Ice Elf being one of those. What else is there tonight, for rent or sale?'' Takes another drink from my goblet.

Last edited:
Takes her goblet, tasting it, enjoying the vintage. Admires Roxy's shapely body and different collar. "It's Roxy isn't it? I am here for what is on offer, this Ice Elf being one of those. What else is there tonight, for rent or sale?'' Takes another drink from my goblet.

"Everything in a collar." Roxy breathed, unconsciously touching her own collar. The elf was beautiful. Her eyes captivating. Roxy couldn't help but lean forward a bit. Roxy realized what she was doing, and quickly straightened her posture and put her hands behind her back. "Excuse me Mistress. I have an... Affinity for powerful women. I'm not for sale. Rent certainly, but I don't think Mistress Abigail would be willing to part with me. But any other slaves are for sale or rent. The ice elf is for sale as well, that is, if you have something to purchase her with..." Roxy said.

"Everything in a collar." Roxy breathed, unconsciously touching her own collar. The elf was beautiful. Her eyes captivating. Roxy couldn't help but lean forward a bit. Roxy realized what she was doing, and quickly straightened her posture and put her hands behind her back. "Excuse me Mistress. I have an... Affinity for powerful women. I'm not for sale. Rent certainly, but I don't think Mistress Abigail would be willing to part with me. But any other slaves are for sale or rent. The ice elf is for sale as well, that is, if you have something to purchase her with..." Roxy said.

Opens my legs slightly after Roxy leans in, further admiring her body and resolve as well. Her black hair goes nicely with her different shaded collar, as I hold my eye contact.

''Of course honey, I would never want to come between a Mistress and her property. Do you know if your Mistress is in need of anything, or is currently seeking anything that She might deem worthy for the Elf? I have collected a rather large number of items in my years. Oh, and what is your rent Roxy? I must say that your beauty is almost distracting me completely from the Ice Elf at the moment."

Holds her eyes to me, as I open my legs further, before crossing them.

Opens my legs slightly after Roxy leans in, further admiring her body and resolve as well. Her black hair goes nicely with her different shaded collar, as I hold my eye contact.

''Of course honey, I would never want to come between a Mistress and her property. Do you know if your Mistress is in need of anything, or is currently seeking anything that She might deem worthy for the Elf? I have collected a rather large number of items in my years. Oh, and what is your rent Roxy? I must say that your beauty is almost distracting me completely from the Ice Elf at the moment."

Holds her eyes to me, as I open my legs further, before crossing them.

"That's something I wouldn't know. My Mistress is a secretive woman. She likes magical artifacts. Powerful and rare things. Also spell books. She's always looking to expand her powers. What exactly she'd want I don't know." Roxy said, lowering herself to a kneel in front of the dark elf. "As for my price... It's on the house."

"That's something I wouldn't know. My Mistress is a secretive woman. She likes magical artifacts. Powerful and rare things. Also spell books. She's always looking to expand her powers. What exactly she'd want I don't know." Roxy said, lowering herself to a kneel in front of the dark elf. "As for my price... It's on the house."

Sets my goblet down, spreading my legs in front of Roxy. I make the scant cloth covering my groin disappear, showing my shaven exposed pussy, before the scant cloth re-appears again. I smile at Roxy, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"That is very kind of you, of course I will need to speak to your Mistress later about her elf. Now why don't you come closer so I can have a better look at you?"

Sets my goblet down, spreading my legs in front of Roxy. I make the scant cloth covering my groin disappear, showing my shaven exposed pussy, before the scant cloth re-appears again. I smile at Roxy, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"That is very kind of you, of course I will need to speak to your Mistress later about her elf. Now why don't you come closer so I can have a better look at you?"

"I'd love to discuss a transaction with you Mirieth. It's a rare opportunity that I get to speak with woman of your status. None of these others have made worthy offers. She'll be off the table for now. Enjoy Roxy and anyone else you desire. Don't worry about payment. We can talk business later." Abigail's voice whispered into the dark elf's ear. Abigail and the elf disappeared from the stage, and the band began to play again.

"I guess you made an impression on her..." Roxy giggled. "How about we take this downstairs? We can use one of the luxury suits." Roxy stood up, and offered her hand to the dark elf woman.

"I'd love to discuss a transaction with you Mirieth. It's a rare opportunity that I get to speak with woman of your status. None of these others have made worthy offers. She'll be off the table for now. Enjoy Roxy and anyone else you desire. Don't worry about payment. We can talk business later." Abigail's voice whispered into the dark elf's ear. Abigail and the elf disappeared from the stage, and the band began to play again.

"I guess you made an impression on her..." Roxy giggled. "How about we take this downstairs? We can use one of the luxury suits." Roxy stood up, and offered her hand to the dark elf woman.

Smiles, gesturing my hand to Roxy; "lead the way"

A message appears in front of Abigail; ''Thank you for your hospitality, and yes, lets talk later, hopefully somewhere more private than here. I won't show my items in public.''

"Have Roxy bring you to my throne room when you're finished. And if you like rough sex please use another slave. I'm rather fond of Roxy, and healing spells aren't my forté." Abigail replied, as Roxy led the elf downstairs. They moved through a maze of hallways until they stopped in front of an impressively carved wooden door. "Here we are Mistress. The empress suit." Roxy said opening the door into an exquisite entry hall. "Mistress Abigail extended the space in this room. It's an entire mansion, held in this one room. I don't know how she did it, but it's impressive magic." Roxy said wistfully, clearly impressed with Abigail's power. "So am I taking you to the master bedroom? Or would you rather have me on a table or couch? Or right here?" Roxy asked, pressing herself against Mirieth.

"Have Roxy bring you to my throne room when you're finished. And if you like rough sex please use another slave. I'm rather fond of Roxy, and healing spells aren't my forté." Abigail replied, as Roxy led the elf downstairs. They moved through a maze of hallways until they stopped in front of an impressively carved wooden door. "Here we are Mistress. The empress suit." Roxy said opening the door into an exquisite entry hall. "Mistress Abigail extended the space in this room. It's an entire mansion, held in this one room. I don't know how she did it, but it's impressive magic." Roxy said wistfully, clearly impressed with Abigail's power. "So am I taking you to the master bedroom? Or would you rather have me on a table or couch? Or right here?" Roxy asked, pressing herself against Mirieth.

Admires the magic in this room, as I hold Roxy close to me. ''Lets go to the master bedroom shall we?" Walks with you up the stairs, admiring the chandeliers and dark decor, as we walk arms interlocked towards the master bedroom.

Admires the magic in this room, as I hold Roxy close to me. ''Lets go to the master bedroom shall we?" Walks with you up the stairs, admiring the chandeliers and dark decor, as we walk arms interlocked towards the master bedroom.

Roxy and Mirieth make their was to the spacious bed chamber. "So is there anything in particular you'd like me to do Mistress?" Roxy asked, pulling her dress off and sitting naked on the large bed.

Roxy and Mirieth make their was to the spacious bed chamber. "So is there anything in particular you'd like me to do Mistress?" Roxy asked, pulling her dress off and sitting naked on the large bed.

Stands in front of Roxy, her naked body on the bed filling her with lust. Making her clothes disappear, she sultrily walks over to her, and goes to all fours as I crawl to her on the large bed.

"Lie back sweetie, and tell me about what you enjoy." I kiss her lips, not weakly or forcefully, as my hands slowly begin to roam around her body. I slowly drag my nails across her skin, making them colder to touch for a little fun. My lips kiss her neck, as my nails drag over her nipples, curious as to her response.

Stands in front of Roxy, her naked body on the bed filling her with lust. Making her clothes disappear, she sultrily walks over to her, and goes to all fours as I crawl to her on the large bed.

"Lie back sweetie, and tell me about what you enjoy." I kiss her lips, not weakly or forcefully, as my hands slowly begin to roam around her body. I slowly drag my nails across her skin, making them colder to touch for a little fun. My lips kiss her neck, as my nails drag over her nipples, curious as to her response.

"I enjoy whatever I'm told too." Roxy moaned, enjoying the witch's skillful attention. "But nothing rougher than a spank or two, I'm not very fond of pain." Roxy said, curling her fingers in Mirieth's hair.

"I enjoy whatever I'm told too." Roxy moaned, enjoying the witch's skillful attention. "But nothing rougher than a spank or two, I'm not very fond of pain." Roxy said, curling her fingers in Mirieth's hair.

Drags her nails over Roxy nipples again as she kisses her neck, tugging on them slightly, tweaking them. "If anything gets too much you have to say, and say what is good to."

Her other hand moves down to Roxy's wetness, nails dragging along her thighs, cool to the touch. Her hand moves, and cups her groin, enjoying the juices on my sleek elven fingers, as my thumb caresses her clit and I push a finger in, enjoying her groan as my lips suck and bite her nipples.

devil_warrior_guy_by_pootydoogaming-d7w11gd.png

Royal walks in through one of the four entrances that led him to Salem and he looks around.
He has heard a lot of it place and it's legendary hostess but never had the chance to get here himself.
Other duties kept him busy as his journeys took him to far away countries for years.

He himself was already 300 years which would be the same as 25 in human years. He was 7 ft in body height, and weighed around 300 pounds.
His eyes where dark red his body was covered in lots and lots of tattoos, his face was rough from all the years of traveling and hardened by nature and he had wings on his back.

He looked around already feeling and seeing the lights and the people in here and he starts to explore and walks further in search of the main room.
Hoping he would catch a glimpse of the legendary hostess.

What brought him here was mainly his curiosity and he was tired from his long travels and was wondering what this place had to offer for him.

James enjoyed the way Melody tasted under his tongue and lips. Her soft skin felt nice under his fingertips. He continued kissing her neck, lightly nibbling and pressing his tongue along her vein and bone running along her shoulder and chest.

"Ye- yes! We- Oh! We should um... Bed." She managed to moan as he pinched her erect nipples through her bra. "You could- mmmmmm. Just fuck me here. I- I- oh fuck! No, we should go down. Get a room." Melody said, reluctantly sliding off of his lap. She stood on wobbly legs for a moment before stumbling forward a few steps. She looked back at James, the human now towering over her as he stood up. She bit her lip, her face growing red from a different sensation as she moved on her weak legs.

"Um... You know. If you wanted to get me faster... You could carry me downstairs... No! Nevermind. That's dumb." ...
Eek! She'd stopped walking! Melody moved forward again, trying to keep her aroused brain on putting one foot in front of the other.

She was adorably sensual as she stumbled over her words and he saw a slight flush rise in her...he could sense her temperature rise and could smell her desire growing. He took two quick steps to walk up behind her, wrapped his arms under her legs and back and lifted her off her feet to cradle her in his arms.

He lightly licked and then nibbled the tip of her closest ear and then whispered to her...

"Carrying you is not a dumb idea at all, especially if it's faster....and you feel good in my arms."

He nibbled the side of her ear and kissed down the edges of her neck.

"You'll just need to tell me where to go."

He started walking towards the stairwell he saw in a dim doorway and began walking down.

Drags her nails over Roxy nipples again as she kisses her neck, tugging on them slightly, tweaking them. "If anything gets too much you have to say, and say what is good to."

Her other hand moves down to Roxy's wetness, nails dragging along her thighs, cool to the touch. Her hand moves, and cups her groin, enjoying the juices on my sleek elven fingers, as my thumb caresses her clit and I push a finger in, enjoying her groan as my lips suck and bite her nipples.

"Oh! That feels good! Really good Mistress!" Roxy moaned, enjoying the cold nails paired with her warm mouth. Roxy gasped and moaned again as a finger was pressed into her slit, and soon she was rocking against the elf's hand. "I thought I was... Going to be doing this for you." Roxy gasped.

devil_warrior_guy_by_pootydoogaming-d7w11gd.png

Royal walks in through one of the four entrances that led him to Salem and he looks around.
He has heard a lot of it place and it's legendary hostess but never had the chance to get here himself.
Other duties kept him busy as his journeys took him to far away countries for years.

He himself was already 300 years which would be the same as 25 in human years. He was 7 ft in body height, and weighed around 300 pounds.
His eyes where dark red his body was covered in lots and lots of tattoos, his face was rough from all the years of traveling and hardened by nature and he had wings on his back.

He looked around already feeling and seeing the lights and the people in here and he starts to explore and walks further in search of the main room.
Hoping he would catch a glimpse of the legendary hostess.

What brought him here was mainly his curiosity and he was tired from his long travels and was wondering what this place had to offer for him.

Veronica spied the demon as he came in. He was massive, with horns and wings. The demon may be here for business of some kind, but hopefully he was here for fun. Either way, Veronica took the jobs like this. She grew up in a dimension filled with fire, volcanos, and lava. A place of heat and ash. Mistress Abigail found her and supplemented her fire resistance and durability with magic. Now, Veronica was known around the club as 'The Demon Queen'. She serviced all of the 'hot' clients, and this one fit the bill. "Greetings Master. What do you seek here? Only fun I hope?" Veronica asked, brushing her pale fingers over his chest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
James enjoyed the way Melody tasted under his tongue and lips. Her soft skin felt nice under his fingertips. He continued kissing her neck, lightly nibbling and pressing his tongue along her vein and bone running along her shoulder and chest.

She was adorably sensual as she stumbled over her words and he saw a slight flush rise in her...he could sense her temperature rise and could smell her desire growing. He took two quick steps to walk up behind her, wrapped his arms under her legs and back and lifted her off her feet to cradle her in his arms.

He lightly licked and then nibbled the tip of her closest ear and then whispered to her...

"Carrying you is not a dumb idea at all, especially if it's faster....and you feel good in my arms."

He nibbled the side of her ear and kissed down the edges of her neck.

"You'll just need to tell me where to go."

He started walking towards the stairwell he saw in a dim doorway and began walking down.

Melody gasped when he lifted her up into his arms. She loved to be carried around like this! Her arousal was soaking her panties as he carried her through the club, licking and sucking her sensitive ears. "Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! This is so good! Fuck I love this!" Melody moaned. If he touched her pussy right now she knew she'd cum.

"Wha- What size room? Twenty five for just a bed. I don't need much spaaaa! Space. Bigger ones are more money, but they're bigger." Melody moaned as James carried her down the stairs

Veronica spied the demon as he came in. He was massive, with horns and wings. The demon may be here for business of some kind, but hopefully he was here for fun. Either way, Veronica took the jobs like this. She grew up in a dimension filled with fire, volcanos, and lava. A place of heat and ash. Mistress Abigail found her and supplemented her fire resistance and durability with magic. Now, Veronica was known around the club as 'The Demon Queen'. She serviced all of the 'hot' clients, and this one fit the bill. "Greetings Master. What do you seek here? Only fun I hope?" Veronica asked, brushing her pale fingers over his chest.

Royal looked down and see's the pale person coming to her and smiled already liking how she looked and talked.

Greetings Master. What do you seek here? Only fun I hope?"

"Well I'm here to see and look what this place is about it's my first time here so I like to see what this place has to offer. But fun sounds nice I'm hoping I can have a good and relaxing evening and are there here other things that I can get as well ?"

He looked over her body and to her and smiled as he saw her she had something special.

"Guide me the way Miss and I'll follow you "

"Oh! That feels good! Really good Mistress!" Roxy moaned, enjoying the cold nails paired with her warm mouth. Roxy gasped and moaned again as a finger was pressed into her slit, and soon she was rocking against the elf's hand. "I thought I was... Going to be doing this for you." Roxy gasped.

Smiles, admiring Roxy as she writhes. "Well, we'll get to me in a minute or two" I say, as a second finger enters your wetness, and I kiss down her breasts, down her taught stomach, down to her thighs. I kiss either thigh, as my tongue replaces my thumb on Roxy's clit, encircling and sucking on it.

James enjoyed the way Melody squirmed in his arms as he carried her down the stairs. As he kissed, licked and sucked her he could taste and smell her desire growing and as a result, his cock started to harden as well. His tongue flitted over the tips of her ears and then pressed inside her as a preview of his desire to press inside her elsewhere. He nibbled down her neck as his fingers grazed over her exposed skin as he carried her.

"Wha- What size room? Twenty five for just a bed. I don't need much spaaaa! Space. Bigger ones are more money, but they're bigger." Melody moaned as James carried her down the stairs

James grinned as her desire grew. He whispered into her ear, his tongue grazing the edges...

"Price doesn't matter....I'll just take the first open one I find, shall I?" And then he nibbled her earlobe and continued down the stairs, squeezing her body close against his chest as he carried her along.

On reaching the downstairs landing, he saw a number of doors lining the hall. Many were closed but a few were slightly ajar. He found the first open room on the right and pushed the door open with his foot, pivoting to carry her through without bumping her on the walls. As they entered the room, rows of candles sprang magically to life as well as a few torches hanging on the wall. The room was filled only sparsely...a bed, a large chair, and a corner full of various toys and other objects for adventurous endeavors.

James kicked the door closed behind him and carried Melody over to the bed. She felt so good in his arms, he didn't want to let her down. He sucked and nibbled the side of her neck one more time then laid her on the bed, running his hands up her body...sliding along the backs of her thighs to raise her skirt and expose her panties, his fingertips sliding barely underneath. His other hand slid up her back and with a flick of the fingers, he unclasped her bra and then brought his hand around to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. He leaned down and sucked her other nipple up into his mouth, nibbling with his lips and twirling his tongue over it. His other hand spread to gently press her thighs apart and he tapped his fingertips along the bottom of her moistened panties.

He looked up at her face to see the desire in her eyes...

"These seem wet...let's get them off, shall we?"

With a grin, he wrapped his fingers around her panties, his fingertips grazing her wet pussy and then he pulled the panties down by the center, tearing them slightly as his other hand went to the waist to help slide them off her legs.

Royal looked down and see's the pale person coming to her and smiled already liking how she looked and talked.

Greetings Master. What do you seek here? Only fun I hope?"

"Well I'm here to see and look what this place is about it's my first time here so I like to see what this place has to offer. But fun sounds nice I'm hoping I can have a good and relaxing evening and are there here other things that I can get as well ?"

He looked over her body and to her and smiled as he saw her she had something special.

"Guide me the way Miss and I'll follow you "

"Guide you where? Are you here to drink and relax, or do you want something more?"

Back