Planet's Collide (jc199123)

He took her to the floor and started dancing with her though he hesitated because he had never danced before today.)
 
She let the music flow through her body, it felt amazing she opened up her eyes dancing with him, eyes surrounding what they were doing. She smiled and
 
He continued to dance not knowing if he was doing a good job of it or not.
 
She rested her arms on each shoulder and looked into his eyes smiling at him, her eyes locked onto his wondering just how the day would go.
 
When their eyes locked he had to restrain himself from just planting a kiss on her lips.
 
She watched him and when he kissed her, her eyes closed and she returned the kiss. She was tense at first, but now? she was relaxed, the music in the background. Enjoying this moment, there was something about him that she liked, almost like it was meant to be
 
He pulls back from the kiss his cheeks a bit red and says "Sorry for just doing that I couldn't help but to do that."
 
She opened up her eyes blushing "It's alright, no one has ever kissed me...so its new and pleasurable act"
 
He nervously reaches for her cheek cupping it Before pulling her into another kiss.
 
She smiled and when there lips met again she returned the kiss everything felt so perfect.
 
He pulled her in for a deeper kiss his free hand moving to her waist.
 
She felt his hand moving to her waist and kissed him deeply it was a nice feeling with him it felt incredible. Her heart was racing, since his hand was on her waist she moved them into the corner, a big dark corner and kissed him again. Her blue shirt came open a little, since a couple buttons had exposed itself, and her black skirt lay inches above her knees.
 
He pressed her against the wall pressing his body against hers as he continued to kiss her. He could see that her shirt had opened at this point but made no move to try to go any further with this. He started to kiss down her cheek and to her neck. He continued to kiss her neck biting her neck a bit and sucking on it and unbeknownst to him he left a couple love marks a bit Mark and a hickie.he could feel himself starting to get erect but he left the decision to stop up to her.
 
She never had much chance to be with a man, she never dated and if she did she never made it to the physical part. But she moaned softly as he left marks it felt amazing. She wanted him right then and there. She placed her hand on his cheek and smiled happily
 
He stops and smiles back at her before gently kissing her lips again. "Please kiss my neck like I was doing yours. I habe never felt someone do that to me before and I wonder whay it feels like?" He said a bit embarrassed that he asked her to do it.
 
She smiled and blushed like he did, she leaned in and kissed his neck, then bit it ever so lightly and began to suck, giving him a hicky, then mimicked the kiss and nibbling like him
 
His cock throbbed as he quieted a moan coming from his mouth. This feeling was amazing and he didn't want it to stop. He could feel his cock rubbing against her and wondered what she would say to him if anything.
 
She smiled at him and could not help but smile and then she noticed that he was erect and she grinned, she wanted him and didn't know how to ask for it. So she just unbuttons her shirt and then went under her skirt and removed her panties. Hoping he would get the hint.
 
He could feel what she was doing and he got the hint. He pulled his pants down a enough for his cock to olpop out and he positioned himself at her hole before slowly thrusting in. His free hand went to her breasts and began to massage her lovely globes.
 
When he went all the way in as fast as he did she let out a gasp, he tore through the insides of a virgin, but she moaned as he massaged her breasts and felt incredible, she had one of her legs around his waste helping him to get access to her.
 
He soon started to thrust himself into her slowly groaning with how tight she was. He continued massaging on breast as his Los placed kisses on her trailing to her other breast. He teased her nipple with his tongue as he fucked her.
 
She groaned with him and enjoyed his hands on her, everything felt wonderful and with his mouth teasing her it was incredible. She had no idea that she was letting a alien take her, her mind racing different things.
 
He continued to thrust into her now he was picking up speed and how hard the thruster into her. He could feel her juices running off his balls and down his thighs as he fucked her. He sucked in her nipple bitting it a bit before pulling on it letting it pop free of his teeth.
 
she cried out and her breathing was getting very fast and she knew her orgasm was close behind and since this was her first time with a man she couldn't push it back, her insides gripping him.
 
He placed a kiss on her lips to middle her pending moans and screams as he continued pound her. He could feel her insides start to milk him and he was getting close himself.
 
Back
Top