Misquote the person above you AGAIN

What the hell are you doing to my wall? Put the sledgehammer down. You were supposed to fix the hole not make it worse.

Hey, I'm not a repair man I'm a demolisher. Remember you called me lady, so you gonna let me work or what?

But it's just a temporary job, and I'm still at the beginning of my probationary period. Is there anything in particular I should know?

Keep the needles clean, work gently around the naughty bits, and do your utmost to talk tipsy young women out of getting tramp stamps with their boyfriends' names. They'll thank you for it later.

You know, I'm thinking about what the readers come here for right this moment.

Oh, sure, so am I, but after thrusting my engorged, lust-crazed self into a few slick, sacred vestibules, I'm still gonna want to curl up with a good book and some Ben & Jerry's. A little of this, a little of that. Life requires balance.

Stories about thrusting engorged, lust-crazed into slick, sacred vestibules just don't make for good books. Now, I need some Ben & Jerry's. You are seriously unbalanced.
Listen, I'm just saying you can't judge all books by Fifty Shades of Grey. Try a different one!

Back