My first ever kink event

MortalKombatKitteh

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Posts
570
Okay, my first ever kink event tonight. I'm not sure all what I should bring with me. I'll be going alone and won't know anyone. I am, of course, bringing my cellphone, fully charged, and my ID. Should I bring some sort of protection. And not just condoms, but something to protect myself with? I have the address of the place, but my mom doesn't have a car. Should I give her the address anyway? It doesn't seem to have a phone number, but of course, I have mine.

Also, since there may be play, should I bring condoms? I'm at lost at what to be sure of.
 
Yes, you should protect yourself. With much more than a phone. If someone does not know what "No" means, or your personal safe word, you need to be able to stop them. And they may be notably stronger than you. Be wise and be prepared. Hope is not a strategy.
 
Be Smart

You need to be smart.

By and large, most individuals can be trusted. But to be prudent, consider the following suggestions:

  • Someone should know where your going and what time to expect you back
  • They should also have the address
  • Be sure to let them know when your home
  • And if your plans have changed
  • Yes, take condoms, as well as a change of clothes, tooth brush, etc.

May not hurt to have a knife (Remember Gibbs rule #9)

Be safe, have a good time and share w/ your friends on Lit
 
Last edited:
As well, bring along the address of your home or the home of a close friend where you can sleep it off. If need be, (ie, if you overindulge) someone can deliver you to your house safely.
Also bring money for a cab.
 
Bring condoms, and maybe lube and some toys you want to use/have used on you, some money and a phone. Let someone know where you are and maybe even leave the address. Don't drink (at least not enough to get drunk). Don't play with people who seem impaired. Most places (here at least) have a space where you can change and store your clothes, so if you want to wear something really sexy/fetishy, maybe change your clothes on location. Stay in places where there are other people, too, in my experience social policing works really well in events.

Other than that, treat it as a regular night out. It's no different to one, really. Would you have something to protect yourself with if it was a regular club you were going to?

I say definitely don't take a knife with you. It's likely it'll just get used against you, unless you really, really know what you're doing. But this is all coming from someone living in a country with little random crime, so take it with a grain of salt I guess.
 
Similarly curious to know if you had a good night or not. Hope it did go well in the end.
 
Back
Top