cock rings

I highly recommend this one

51tAIAs2yWL._SL1360_.jpg
 
I tried a cockring for the first time last month. It was incredibly hot. I was sucking this guy off for a long time and I still stayed hard and horny the whole time, and never touched my self. The cockring drove me crazy and made me super horny and even more willing to deepthroat his amazing cock. It was... an amazingly hot circle of getting hornier and hornier.
 
I tried a cockring for the first time last month. It was incredibly hot. I was sucking this guy off for a long time and I still stayed hard and horny the whole time, and never touched my self. The cockring drove me crazy and made me super horny and even more willing to deepthroat his amazing cock. It was... an amazingly hot circle of getting hornier and hornier.

They certainly can help keep you close to the edge once you get the blood pumping!
 
My Dominant Boyfriend

My older more dominant Boyfriend part-funds my apt, on condition he has a key so he can come around and fuck me whenever the mood takes him, which is fairly regular. I'm a little infatuated with him, and more than a little intimidated by his big beautiful uncut cock. He usually texts me so that I'm nude and ready for his visits. So when he instructed me to shave my body hair I was naturally obedient to his wishes. Then he arrived with a cock-collar for me. He doesn't usually spend time playing with my own body, so I quite enjoyed the close attention he pays to fitting the ring, complicated by my perky erection! Made of leather reinforced by wire, inscribed 'property of ***' (his name) it fits snugly around the base of my penis with the option to tighten it, then around my scrotum so my genitals are forced forward more prominently, the pressure inducing a pleasurable near-permanent sluggish half-hardness. There's a small gold padlock with a key that he keeps. Although it obviously and specifically spells out his complete ownership of my sexuality I gratefully accept this, with an element of playful sex-game there too, and when I see myself in the mirror it sure as hell looks sexy. When I crouch naked to suck him off I'm aware of its pressure on my erection, and it adds to the perky slavish servility of my position. On two occasions when he called around for sex he wasn't alone. He brought a sleazy older guy whose name I never discover, but he gleefully notes my cock-collar and makes crude comments about it. As my Boyfriend watches, I suck the friend off too. Sadly, after a number of months my Boyfriend dumped me (his wife found out about his furtive Gay sex-life!). I allow my pubic hair to grow back, but the cock-collar is more difficult. I use pliers and a Stanley Knife, very carefully in this intimate area, before I could cut it loose, and was symbolically released from his sexual control. It was with mixed feelings of regret...
 
Tristan,

Sorry he had to leave but you are one hot guy and a very good writer!
 
I have been playing with cock rings for a couple of years. In fact, I'm wearing a heavy steel ring as I write this. I particularly enjoy the weight of the thing pulling down on my junk as walk naked around my house.

I've also used the neoprene O rings. They are easier to put on and are more comfortable for longer duration wear.
 
Someone recommended that I try a cock ring, and having looked through this thread I think I must get one and give it a try.
 
hi

Someone recommended that I try a cock ring, and having looked through this thread I think I must get one and give it a try.

thanks.i was eager to get my ex bi bf wear a ring and do his anal on me as he preferred anal always.but he didn't wear it.moved away now.i am looking for a guy to try that.
 
Hi, don't mean to intrude with unwanted advice, but the 2"dia x 1/4" dia cross section rings can be obtained at a hardware store in either chrome-plated steel (which is the same as what is obtained at sex specialty places) or in brass, which is kinda cool just for further novelty. I definitely recommend using them for anal because they hold a very rigid erection, but go slow, very slow and careful and use lots of lube (what feels like way too much is just about right), because the erection can be quite thick and relaxation is the name of the game for the receiver of attention.
good luck

50m (2") x 6mm (1/4") stainless steel rings are standard stock at many yachting chandlers, and sell for the horrific price of about $3 each. They fit me beautifully, and do a great job of keeping me harder and fatter for longer.

One thing that is interesting is that the ring feels nicer when my body is not too warm, due to my scrotum snugging those little guys up to my body. When I'm really warm (like lying in the hot sun)the rings isn't quite as snug.

s
 
Who enjoys wearing a cock ring, I know I do, but what,s the best way to make a homemade one that is snug and adjustable.


I love my cock-rings... if you're looking for homemade. there are plenty of vids on how to make bracletts and necklesses that are adjustable. Or as I found. Auto parts store or hardware store.... look for the tubing you'd like. Auto part have fittings that make the adventure rather fun
 
Thanks M2M

Tristan,

Sorry he had to leave but you are one hot guy and a very good writer!

Thanks for your kind words M2M, and I appreciate your concerns, but they're quite unnecessary. It seems I need to be regularly well-fucked and sexually-owned by unobtainable men who are only ever a fleeting presence in my life. I know that I'm a person of dark and disturbing moods. That I need a dominant older man to come around and keep me disciplined and my sexual needs controlled, if not my mind takes me to dangerous places I'd rather not contemplate. I know myself and my needs.
 
50m (2") x 6mm (1/4") stainless steel rings are standard stock at many yachting chandlers, and sell for the horrific price of about $3 each. They fit me beautifully, and do a great job of keeping me harder and fatter for longer.

One thing that is interesting is that the ring feels nicer when my body is not too warm, due to my scrotum snugging those little guys up to my body. When I'm really warm (like lying in the hot sun)the rings isn't quite as snug.

s

Interesting, I'll have to check out the local boating store. Also interestingly, I personally prefer to be warmer ... the ring then has a relaxed gentleness to it and makes it easier to wear for longer.
 
I had thought cock ring weird but you guys now have me thinking about getting one. Hope to report back soon!
 
elastic hair bands are cool

I wear these without underwear which lifts my balls from my body and separates from legs inside car seats and such. Slight lift in gym shorts, the ladies will notice guys take a survey field trip some where, some double takes and occssional smile lol. The comfort during the day is my goal not to tight. Wear two or three thicker bands for enhsnced impact. Good thread here everyone.
 
Interesting, I'll have to check out the local boating store. Also interestingly, I personally prefer to be warmer ... the ring then has a relaxed gentleness to it and makes it easier to wear for longer.
Home Depot sells 2" stainless steel rings in a 2 pack for $1.92. Look in the hardware aisle.
I'm just trying one. Hard getting my sac through, but my dick is small when I'm soft (definitely a grower) so the ring hangs, pulling my junk down. Looks good in briefs, bit strange in boxers.
 
hmmm

I guess I was lucky, I found the right size the first time, wear it all day every day.
 
Back
Top