Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
.



art indeed...


tumblr_mdr7e5ZyQm1qfbon7o1_1280.jpg


:cool:
 
Actually I had never even considered the gag function before I googled it and found the wiki. :eek:

So am I free to think that we, you and I, considered it for use in some other places?

:eek:


:D:D


How did you ever find it on Google? "way far out butt plug thingie"
 
.

It might just be the mood of today, but I find this very very hot!!!!


tumblr_mfy6cuscva1rtt5leo1_500.jpg



*sigh* :eek:


I just got it, in all the years I acted out as a sub I could never cum when directed by Ma'am. I'd stroke and wank and pull and stuff, but release never arrived. :(

Several time I even fell apart emotionally. :eek:

So orgasm was remover from this play. It did not diminish the pleasure I got from sub play, in fact once the stress to cum (perform as it were) was removed I enjoyed serving much better.



:heart:
 
Last edited:
So am I free to think that we, you and I, considered it for use in some other places?

:eek:


:D:D


How did you ever find it on Google? "way far out butt plug thingie"

It's from the midevil times they were inserted in the mouth and slowly opened untill the jaw broke.
I think it's called a french pear.
First time I saw that mid evil device I thought it went some where else too.
 
How did you ever find it on Google? "way far out butt plug thingie"

I knew it's called the pear of anguish and wanted to put a link to wikipedia along with the name. But wikipedia gave the other name as primary, so I used it. But yeah, pear of anguish is far more appropriate name for met, because it doesn't specify the hole of insertion. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top