X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko yelled out as he activated the Fire Aura.-"No i don't want to not with out you."-He fought through her fire but it only got stronger he could barely fight back still but he needed to try.-"Please we made a promise....i don't know what happen but this...isn't you.....this can't be you."-Neko got through barely standing the Fire Aura glowing bright.-"Come on Please Lila....come back to the mansion we can help."-She didn't seem to comply another blaze surrounding him he was as close as he could get with out touching her.-"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"-He knelt down The other X-men close by saw but they could do nothing they had there hands full.-"LILA......!"-He jumped from the flames and smacked in to her knocking her down Neko fell unconscious the pain on his body was to much and now he was laying close to the fire unable to fight any longer.-
 
Lila heard Neko yelling through the fire and she wanted to block out the sound of his voice. It was too painful, her eyes filling with tears as she continued to ignite the flames that were keeping him away. When he lunged at her and smacked her to the ground, she let out a scream and crashed to the pavement with a thud.

Rolling to her side, she saw Neko lying there unconscious and she slowly crawled towards him, turning him to his back and stroking his face. What had she done? She heard someone approaching them and instantly caused flames to erupt around the both of them. Enemy or friend, she wanted no one near her right then.
 
-The Battle Continued and Jean tried to get close. Professor X saw everything from the Jet. Professor X got in close and used his abilities as he got a bit closer protecting him self with all he could.-"Relax all will be ok."-Neko tried to wake but his body wouldn't let him.-
 
Now she was hearing things in her head. Lila knew she was going crazy in that very moment. She squeezed her eyes shut and imagined the fire that surrounded them enveloping Magneto. It was all his fault, she thought as the fire grew hotter, the ball that had grown threatening to burst out in all directions and scorch the earth.
 
-Magneto felt the fires as it got hotter he finally discharged a Electromagnetic pulse out from him as the X-men were blinded and The Pulse Knocks Lila out. The Fighting subsided when they retreated from the city. The X-Men pulled Lila and Neko Aboard the X-Jet. A Few Days go by as Lila had been kept asleep while Beast Worked and Examined Lila to get her returned to normal. It took a week but Lila was restored by Beast. Neko had been resting and Training bit by bit. Lila was put in her bed and Neko soon watched over her.-
 
When Lila awoke, she felt like she’d been run over by a truck. Her body was sore, her eyes gritty, and her mouth dry. She found herself staring at the ceiling of her room in the mansion and she frowned slightly, trying to remember how she got back home. Turning her head, she saw Neko there watching her.

“It’s okay to hate me now.” She whispered towards him, her eyes showing him the pain that she felt deep inside at betraying everything.
 
"If i hated you.....I wouldn't be here."-he smiled and knelt down by her as he held her in his arms.-"Rest....what would you like to drink...anything to eat....a Hot bath?"-Neko said softly.-
 
She sighs deeply and clings to Neko like he’s the only thing that matters in her life. She shakes her head as he offers to get her something. No, she didn’t need anything right then but his arms around her. After a few long moments she finally lets him go and settles back against the pillows of her bed.

“Maybe some take out from downtown? Sushi again?” She asks, watching as Neko nods. She wanted to get him out of the mansion and then talk to Professor X.
 
-Neko nods and it takes him 10 minutes to get up and ready as he runs out for sushi taking a drive with Scott. Xavier receives the mental call from Lila. as he rolls in on his wheel chair.-"Lila...you look better...how do you feel."
 
Lila sighs as Professor X comes in and she gives him a weak smile. "I feel...weak." She said as he stopped beside her bed. "That machine gave me perfect control. Now it's all gone." She confessed, feeling ashamed that she was even thinking such things.
 
"Lila....that machine shows it is possible but with out proper training you won't know how you did it or what you did and because you gained so much so quickly look what happen. This is why we have the Institute to help you and gain those powers. I won't kick you out and i won't hurt you or stop helping. You were told by me i am here to help not abandon"
 
“I know.” Lila says softly as he reaffirms what she wants to hear. “And I thank you for that. I promise that I won’t let you down.” She promises him, their conversation soon ending as he leaves to take care of other business and she hunkers down in bed to doze before Neko comes back.
 
-Neko got a huge order of Sushi it took them some time as he ate very little and knew she must be hungry he got a large pot of Green Tea and over a small fire of a candle in his room. He set up a little table for them with Sushi separated for them on big plates with Ginger and Wasabi on them. Neko walked in and frowned a bit the fact that she was a sleep but smiled.-"Hey Lila wake up."
 
Lila snapped awake, sitting up and looking at Neko as he smiled at her. She returned his smile and got out of bed, following him into his room and gasping at all he had set up. “Oh, Neko, you didn’t have to do all of this for me.” She said, looking at him with tears in her eyes at the fact that he had been so thoughtful.
 
-Neko looked and blushed.-"You haven't eaten or drunk anything in almost a week.....i needed to make sure you were ok..."-Neko hugged her tight and gave her a kiss to her cheek.-"Come on we can eat then relax together ok?"
 
Lila nodded as she took her seat and started to eat. He was right in assuming that she was famished and she made quick work of the food and tea that was presented to her. She then snuggled against Neko as they relaxed afterwards, her hand resting against his chest as she listened to the sound of his heart beating.

“Neko?” She asked softly, raising her eyes to his as she blushed gently. “Would you…would you punish me?”
 
-Neko finished with her and snuggled close to her in his bed. They relaxed and digested as Neko smiled to her words.-"I can do that sure....Do you want to bathe with me first relax a bit more and let the food digest then we can play around a bit."-he smiled to her eyes.-
 
Lila blushed and nodded, snuggling up against her boyfriend's warmth as he promised to punish her like she'd asked. Maybe then she'd finally feel better about the situation. Everyone else had been too accepting of her even after she'd betrayed them. She needed what Neko could give her to set her free.
 
-After Neko set up a hot bath and they relaxed a bit and went to the restroom. Neko and Lila went back to his room and he put away the table and stuff that they ate off of. Neko smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Ready to play Lila?"-He smiled as he got out 2 cuffs and then a paddle to spank with he smiled looking to her eyes.-"Any other requests love?"
 
Lila nodded shyly as she stripped from her clothing and stood naked before him. She squirmed at the sight of his cuffs and the paddle that he produced. “I want to make amends for what I did.” She said softly, her gaze lowered from his.
 
-Neko walked to her and cupped her cheeks.-"I forgive you."-he kissed her lips and walked back as he cuffed her hands behind her back and her ankles together.-"But....I am afraid The X-men must teach you how to behave."-he smiled as he slapped her ass hard with his hand and then the paddle as he pushed her back on the bed and slapped her breasts each one a few times before spanking her pussy. He leaned in and bit on her nipples as he slowly stripped for her.-"You naughty girl i am going to punish you."
 
Lila sighed as he kissed her and told her that she was forgiven. She smiled at him as he cuffed her hands behind her back and then her ankles. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as he smacked her ass hard with his hand and then the paddle before she was pushed onto her back.

She squirmed hotly as his hand slapped her breasts each until she was moaning in need. “Oh!” She cried out as he spanked her pussy with the paddle, her thighs spread for his view as he leaned in across her body and bit her nipples tightly between his teeth.

She licked her lips as she watched him strip, her body burning for him as he promised that she was going to be punished. “Yes, sir, I need to be punished.”
 
-Neko smiled and slapped her ass nice and hard using the paddle made this worth it. Slapping her breasts ass and pussy got Neko hotter he grins getting her hot and giving her what she wanted.-"Naughty girl i am going to give it to you hard so hard your going to scream to stop.-
 
Lila yelped as the paddle cracked across her ass and she squirmed hotly on his bed as he started to paddle her breasts and pussy as well. She was dripping wet, needy and wanting him badly.

“Please, sir. Please give me what I want.” She whimpered, her eyes looking up at his as her lips parted and she moaned at the fact that he could turn her on so much.
 
-Neko hit her a few times hard.-"You do not make demands."-He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep in her mouth as he began to fuck her throat nice and deep his hands slapped her breasts.-
 
Back
Top