The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these will work.

LEG2985_BLK-2.jpg

Most of the time you can't really run from them though. >.>
Sure you can.. you just have to not stop running until they get an eye for one of your other teammates. *snickers*

A biotic, cloak, and sniper rifle tend to get the job done nicely.
With the last update, techs handle them really well too. Strip their shields. Ice and fire, ice and fire. Night night, Banshee.

It's fun to fight them as a Vanguard.
Is your love for them tainted?

That's just a good piece of business.

I think it's fixed now.

You did.

Sure you can.. you just have to not stop running until they get an eye for one of your other teammates. *snickers*

With the last update, techs handle them really well too. Strip their shields. Ice and fire, ice and fire. Night night, Banshee.

I haven't played that game in a while. I did a quick play through and returned that bastard to blockbuster.

Ive been loving the N7 slayer class, its wicked fun lol melee the shit outta stuff now

The Slayer is fun.

But the Fury is better.

She will fuck your day up.

i havnet unlocked the fury yet damn it >.< just not getting the charector cards i want,

Do you have Xfire Scutt? would love to be your backup lol i forgot how to add people

I love the fact the Slayer can teleport through walls lol i figured out with teh dodge how to teleport to higher areas or through walls into other open areas its so much fun and easier to dodge banshees that way

The multiplayer is surprisingly fun on it, actually. I even play with someone from Lit occasionally.

Ah, I rented it so the multi-player was not an option unless I paid for it. It wasn't worth paying a $10 fee just to play the multi-player on it.

I might pick up a used copy up sometime for my ps3.

You know what game I enjoyed the multi-player on a shit ton?

RE:Operation Racoon City.

It takes a halo-ish feeling multi-player and adds in zombies and other nasty f'ing monsters as 3rd party NPC's. Fucking awesome.

i havnet unlocked the fury yet damn it >.< just not getting the charector cards i want,

Do you have Xfire Scutt? would love to be your backup lol i forgot how to add people

I'm an XBox guy.

I don't have many of the new characters, but anything before this last DLC I have. The Fury is just too much fun to play. No other class gets out of danger quick with her little mini-teleport jump. Between that and the fact that she's a walking biosplosion, it's absurd fun.

You just have to know what you're walking into with her. Banshee's can be dangerous if you're not really careful. Brutes you can melt in seconds.

She's a lot like the N7 Shadow in that regard.

Ah, I rented it so the multi-player was not an option unless I paid for it. It wasn't worth paying a $10 fee just to play the multi-player on it.

I might pick up a used copy up sometime for my ps3.

You know what game I enjoyed the multi-player on a shit ton?

RE:Operation Racoon City.

It takes a halo-ish feeling multi-player and adds in zombies and other nasty f'ing monsters as 3rd party NPC's. Fucking awesome.

I heard mixed things about that, but I haven't tried it myself. Maybe after the prices drops some I'll check it out used.

I'm an XBox guy.

I don't have many of the new characters, but anything before this last DLC I have. The Fury is just too much fun to play. No other class gets out of danger quick with her little mini-teleport jump. Between that and the fact that she's a walking biosplosion, it's absurd fun.

You just have to know what you're walking into with her. Banshee's can be dangerous if you're not really careful. Brutes you can melt in seconds.

She's a lot like the N7 Shadow in that regard.

yea im on the PC lol so lol

I heard mixed things about that, but I haven't tried it myself. Maybe after the prices drops some I'll check it out used.

The solo gameplay was so-so, but I enjoyed the change up to the typical FPS multi-player with the addition of scores of monsters that attack both sides of the team equally.

yea im on the PC lol so lol

The "master race," as they like to call themselves.

I don't know if it's just cause I've put in a fair amount of time or it's just one of those games that I click with, but I'm surprisingly good at it. I've solo'd gold twice now, which I never thought I'd be able to do.

The "master race," as they like to call themselves.

I don't know if it's just cause I've put in a fair amount of time or it's just one of those games that I click with, but I'm surprisingly good at it. I've solo'd gold twice now, which I never thought I'd be able to do.

i havent tried soloing any yet, how do you do that? just make the match private or what?

One of my favorite parts about that multi-player is weapons have a wound raiting or something. (This also works in SP but it is more fun in multi-player) Anyway it is a percent chance each time you land a shot that the weapon will make the target bleed. The bleed itself doesn't do anything directly to harm you but it drives all nearby zombies into a frenzy and they just flat out charge your ass in packs of 10+

It is fucking epic to tag someone with a sniper rifle, then watch them get mauled to death by zombies.

One of my favorite parts about that multi-player is weapons have a wound raiting or something. (This also works in SP but it is more fun in multi-player) Anyway it is a percent chance each time you land a shot that the weapon will make the target bleed. The bleed itself doesn't do anything directly to harm you but it drives all nearby zombies into a frenzy and they just flat out charge your ass in packs of 10+

It is fucking epic to tag someone with a sniper rifle, then watch them get mauled to death by zombies.

So it's Vs. multi?

hmm might have to do that, i head the rewards are great solo

Nah, you don't get anything different for going solo than you do for doing it with a team, except more points toward challenges cause you're getting all the kills yourself, and working towards the Lone Wolf banner.

You also have no one to pick you up, so if you go down, it's gel or die. It's definitely not a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back