What if you found this when visiting a friend's house?

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Posts
3,726
This memory popped out of my head recently and might offer something fresh to discuss here in the forums.

Several years ago, my husband and I were at another couple's house for a light dinner and playing cards. We weren't deeply connected but had enjoyed their company in other social situations so it was a nice night. As always seems to happen, I needed to use the bathroom, but her husband had already gone into the first floor powder room. So she directed me upstairs. After I'd taken care of myself, I couldn't help but poke around a little in the bathroom. When I pulled the shower curtain back a little, I was shocked to see a large strapon harness and cock hanging from the shower head, apparently drying. My friend had obviously forgotten it or she never would have let me up into that bathroom.

I told my husband about it after we left and he thought it was pretty wild. (Of course, only this year have I learned that he'd masturbated to thoughts of that strap-on for weeks after that.) I'm sure someone else could have queued up the porn music and figured out a way to turn a card party into an orgy based on that discovery but I'm not that adventurous in real life.

What would you have done?

What crazy things have you stumbled over when visiting a friend's house?
 
In your situation, I'd think to myself "Good for them. It's nice to know they're doing wild stuff to keep the home fires burning". But then it would end there. I have no interest in what they're doing with that particular toy myself. I also wouldn't want it to be known I was snooping or anything so I wouldn't even mention anything to my wife.
 
Every one has there kink behind doors. That's what makes them fun. It is fun discovering secrets of people that hide them. Might be fun to get to be closer friends and see what else the do. You might be surprised.
 
What would I think if I found a sex toy of any kind at my friend's house? Nothing much. I'd think "good for them"
 
Dollie

Every one has there kink behind doors. That's what makes them fun. It is fun discovering secrets of people that hide them. Might be fun to get to be closer friends and see what else the do. You might be surprised.
No we know has a powder room. We saw some at old forts.

Yes. We live two lives.We have even before we married. My toys are hidden. Well mostly but since all our kids have their own families I do sometmes leave a toy out.
Years ago only our other sex friends knew about my toys and I even shared them with old girlfriends. No I am not gay.
The most embarrasing surprises were after my husband got a computer. He used to have a screen with slides. He'd have our computer desk in the living room, like now. Just for fun he'd let it go to the slides of our past vacations for certain men friends. Of course I was in most pictures nearly naked.
I got over that and it made some fun conversation.
But the worse was when he'd send my photos to men we knew from nude beaches and biker bars. Hubby knew what the men were doing but I didn't. We visited a few of them when we got to the other side of the state. Those men might be masturbating on my pictures on their desk and looking at my nude body on their screen.
It really wasn't new but seeing it like that shocked me.
Still only certain friends know these things. Family and regular friends think I'm a good girl.

What would I think if I found a sex toy of any kind at my friend's house? Nothing much. I'd think "good for them"
I have seen a few toys in other friend's bathroom or bedroom. I'd probably smile and tell my husband later. Like the above, good for them.
 
There is another possibility. When I started having serious ED problems I would occasionally wear a strap-on to give the wife a proper fucking. She appreciated the attention, if you know what I mean.
 
There is another possibility. When I started having serious ED problems I would occasionally wear a strap-on to give the wife a proper fucking. She appreciated the attention, if you know what I mean.

Good point. I think we all just assumed...
 
A few times now I have forgotten to pick up a steel cockring, having washed it and placed it on a bathroom shelf for a moment while I did other things. Hours later I will get a "Darling, please will you be more discrete about this! It belongs in that drawer where you keep your stash!" I smile. Part of me would like to have the conversation which might be prompted by some friend of ours using the loo upstairs and having a "What's this?" moment. :)
 
A few times now I have forgotten to pick up a steel cockring, having washed it and placed it on a bathroom shelf for a moment while I did other things. Hours later I will get a "Darling, please will you be more discrete about this! It belongs in that drawer where you keep your stash!" I smile. Part of me would like to have the conversation which might be prompted by some friend of ours using the loo upstairs and having a "What's this?" moment. :)

yep, done the same thing Simon, lol. big ass bracelet for the wife, lol
 
What would I have done? (Please know I don't go poking around in other peoples stuff!)

"You have a really nice home here...I particularly like the upstairs Bath and I love the way you have the shower laid out!"

Delivered with a small smirk that has caused people that know me well to try to do mean and inappropriate things to me.:D

Laughing in my head thinking about when the coin drops!
 
Last edited:
Butt plugs in my best friend's bathroom. I merely mentioned to him that there were things in his bathroom which should probably be put away before the other guests used the bathroom.
 
Butt plugs in my best friend's bathroom. I merely mentioned to him that there were things in his bathroom which should probably be put away before the other guests used the bathroom.

lol, my wife told me the other day, "um honey, put your toys away before company arrives, duh"
 
She should have told him "he likes it up the ass, why don't you fuck him" instead of them having to use a strap-on? That is what both of my late wives would have said.
 
What would I have done? (Please know I don't go poking around in other peoples stuff!)

"You have a really nice home here...I particularly like the upstairs Bath and I love the way you have the shower laid out!"

Delivered with a small smirk that has caused people that know me well to try to do mean and inappropriate things to me.:D

Laughing in my head thinking about when the coin drops!

About the same. I'd make some wiseacre comment.
 
Could it be that you were directed to the upstairs bathroom intentionally? Maybe she wanted you to see that strapon.
 
I have never seen anything at a friends house but I did find used condom packets under the bed in our spare room after a friend and her boyfriend stayed a night. Was kind of sexy knowing they had been doing the wild thing in our bed. Quite a lot judging by how many wrappers there were! ;)
 
I wouldn’t assume anything but that one of them or both of them like to play with toys in the shower! If they we’re close friends, I’d pull the one I was closest to aside and tell the that their shower curtain was slightly open and that I noticed a suction cup dildo stuck on the wall of their shower. I’d tell them that I am only mentioning it so they are aware, just in case it was unintentional and they wouldn’t want others seeing it. Then I’d tell them no judgement here and that I am jealous. I’d let that simmer for a while and see where it goes.
 
I wouldn’t assume anything but that one of them or both of them like to play with toys in the shower! If they we’re close friends, I’d pull the one I was closest to aside and tell the that their shower curtain was slightly open and that I noticed a suction cup dildo stuck on the wall of their shower. I’d tell them that I am only mentioning it so they are aware, just in case it was unintentional and they wouldn’t want others seeing it. Then I’d tell them no judgement here and that I am jealous. I’d let that simmer for a while and see where it goes.
and achieve what?:rolleyes:
 
I was over at a friend's house one evening years ago, and her dog walked out of her bedroom with her dildo in his mouth. She was terribly embarrassed, and it was awkward for me because I was very attracted to her, but I just laughed and said that I didn't know that dogs could be such perverts. Fortunately, we were both drunk enough at the time to later pretend it never happened.
 
what if you found a bottle of Foria??? would you try it out???
 
Your husband liked it? Well...

SweetAnnie, as a married man of 19 years, I have had the fantasy for 30 years of a woman giving me a strapon session. I asked my wife about it when we first got married and she blew it off and was a little shocked. But 5 days ago I asked again and she said "sure I will, if you really want it I'll give you what you want." Now, our sex life has always been "ehh" and I'm partially to blame for that because of my longevity issues, but she's always been kind of shy and that doesn't translate well in sex. WELL, it's been 5 days since we got a strapon and FOUR of the last 5 days she has fucked me with it. And it's like she's a different person, just going to town on my ass wearing it out. Even said on day two that we needed a bigger dildo (I gladly obliged and probably will need a bigger one if this keeps up.)
So, Annie, I say to you this, if your husband masturbated to the idea of it when you told him of it, I think it only makes since that you surprise him one day with a strapon on when he gets home. Get some rubber gloves and lube and work on his ass with your fingers to stretch it out a little ( honestly if he's like me, when he's masturbated to the thought of it, he's done a little self anal stimulation himself so he may be looser than you expect, which was my case.) Then lube up the strapon and go to town.
My wife did just that and my sex life with her has taken a 180 as a result. I want her to continue to do me with it especially since she's obviously a natural. I am a lucky man to have my own strapon goddess that I never knew I had all along, I've got 19 years of ass pummeling to make up for and couldn't be happier about it
 
Last edited:
My wife & I helped some friends load up their stuff in a U-Haul truck one weekend. One room at a time.....
We headed to the master bedroom, and started pulling drawers out of the dresser. One was full, and I mean full, of vibrators. Another, full of dildos, and cock sleeves.
My wife and I got sort of red faced, but it didn't phase them a bit! fact is, the wife started pulling ut some of them, to point out the good ones!
 
If somebody found ours they would probably say, " somebody is a size Queen!"lol. Sorta not the same, but still same. We have some friends that we went and visited, and for some reason I forget, they wanted us to see their bathroom. The woman is my wife's friend, and she lives with the guy. Well my wife and her are BBW, but this woman wins the boob war hands down. So we go to see the bathroom, and they tell me to go in and look at whatever it was. I look at the shower, and she has one of her bras hanging there, it may sound childish, but it was so big! I played it off like ain't didn't notice, but that massive thing is etched into my perverted memory forever. Later on we started adding them to our private fantasies, and I reminded my wife about the bra. It still gets me going thinking about it.
 
Back
Top