Only for deepthroat lovers!

girls,What you like m0st?

• Total voters
long black one

My best ever deepthroat was at an ABS in Raleigh, NC. I was sucking one guy in a back room when others noticed and started filling up the room. I had four or five guys standing close around me with their hard cocks out. There were about 15 guys in the room total. One of the guys standing close was black and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. I'm not joking when I say it was every bit of 10 inches long. He had it out and was stroking it inches from my face. I took the one in my mouth out, and started sucking him. I couldn't resist the opportunity so I started going down farther. About halfway down it hit resistance in the back of my throat and I started pushing harder and harder. Then it happened, I literally felt it pop into my throat. The next several inches went right in easily. The next thing I knew my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I was on my knees in a room full of men with a 10 inch black cock buried in my throat. It was awesome! I have deep throated some 6 to 8 inchers since then, but nothing to compare to that experience.

great

My best ever deepthroat was at an ABS in Raleigh, NC. I was sucking one guy in a back room when others noticed and started filling up the room. I had four or five guys standing close around me with their hard cocks out. There were about 15 guys in the room total. One of the guys standing close was black and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. I'm not joking when I say it was every bit of 10 inches long. He had it out and was stroking it inches from my face. I took the one in my mouth out, and started sucking him. I couldn't resist the opportunity so I started going down farther. About halfway down it hit resistance in the back of my throat and I started pushing harder and harder. Then it happened, I literally felt it pop into my throat. The next several inches went right in easily. The next thing I knew my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I was on my knees in a room full of men with a 10 inch black cock buried in my throat. It was awesome! I have deep throated some 6 to 8 inchers since then, but nothing to compare to that experience.

that was mindblowing!

I qualify here:).. My play bud is getting rougher :).. It's more a gag and deepthroat cum now for him.

I have taken a twelve incher all the way down my throat, and up my ass. Love every inch of it. My wife has done bigger ones that I was afraid to try.

I am not exactly a deep-throat lover, but as a cock sucker I have to say I have more respect for the man who vigorously fucks my throat than one who just lies back and passively lets me do him. My best cock-sucking experiences were with a man who, though normally gentle, and a really nice guy, would get very excited just when he was about to climax, and then he would grab my head and jam his cock down my throat. It made me gag and I sort of hated it, but on the other hand I understood this was his prerogative and felt rewarded by the pleasure I had given him.

I am not exactly a deep-throat lover, but as a cock sucker I have to say I have more respect for the man who vigorously fucks my throat than one who just lies back and passively lets me do him. My best cock-sucking experiences were with a man who, though normally gentle, and a really nice guy, would get very excited just when he was about to climax, and then he would grab my head and jam his cock down my throat. It made me gag and I sort of hated it, but on the other hand I understood this was his prerogative and felt rewarded by the pleasure I had given him.

so nice!

When I was younger, I used to give daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry. Although his cock was very thick and more than 8 inches long, he was able to force it into my throat and roughly fuck my throat until he came! This would make me so excited that I would often involuntarily ejaculate in my pants while having this done to me and I'd have to walk home with my underwear sticky with cum!

Last edited:
When I was younger, I used to give daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry. Although his cock was very thick and more than 8 inches long, he was able to force it into my throat and roughly fuck my throat until he came! This would make me so excited that I would often involuntarily cum in my pants while he was doing it and I'd have to walk home with my underwear sticky with cum!

:D
like it

Love it

I love doing and love watching it! Nothing hotter than a beautiful girl that can deepthroat a hung guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't resist the opportunity so I started going down farther. About halfway down it hit resistance in the back of my throat and I started pushing harder and harder. Then it happened, I literally felt it pop into my throat. The next several inches went right in easily. The next thing I knew my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I'm pleased to say I know what that's like.

Edit: Warning -- this is my recollection of me (a dude) deepthroating a tranny.

Once upon a time when I was in college, I hooked up with a tranny I met through AFF (2009-ish)
She was black, probably about 5’11” – 6’ tall, late 30s or early 40s, had implants and work done, and was completely passable. Her cock was at least 8.5 to 9” and had some nice girth to it. After exchanging emails and pics, we met in public and had a few drinks and small talk before going back to her house nearby. I spoke briefly about my desire to be dominated by her cock and she just chuckled.

She was my first shemale and was surprisingly understanding with me. We made out for a while before getting stripped down. She stripped me pretty quick and I peeled her clothes off while kissing her skin as I slowly peeled her sundress down. By the time I was getting near her crotch, I could feel the hot bulge in her crotch.
When her dress finally dropped to her ankles, it revealed that her bulge was held back by some panties and compression boy-shorts. She said, “Okay, are you ready?” I nodded and let out a meek “yes”. I rolled down the elastic band of her boy-shorts, pulling down the shorts and panties at the same time.

She had sent me pics of her cock before, but this was a completely different experience. I could see her semi-erect cock, newly freed from the confines of her shorts, pulse and bob forward, slowly growing as she gently stroked it. Watching it unfold from its tucked away spot made me rock hard.

I was on my knees, she looked down at me and kind of half-asserted “Well, here we are. You want to deepthroat right?” I just nodded, maintaining eye contact as I opened up, sucking her nob into my mouth.

I had the same sensation you described, I could probably get 4 or 5 inches in before feeling pressure on the back of my pallet. She groaned and softly instructed “relax, tilt your head and straighten your throat…” I moved, craning and tilting my neck and pressing harder and harder until I felt it finally go “pop” and the remaining ~4 inches slid right in. I had to pull back and remember to breathe, but after breaking the seal, the wet “pop” slowly started to require less effort. It burned a little against my pallet, but the sensation of my throat being filled, like kind of a half swallow, left me dripping pre cum like I’ve never experienced.

My nose eventually reached her mound, but she was clean shaven. I could just barley look up enough to see her head flipped back, moaning in pleasure. I hummed and moaned a little myself, sending shallow vibrations into her cock and grinding her balls with my chin. The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and only experienced a few times since with her and her alone.

I’ll never forget what it felt like having her mighty girl meat filling every cavity of my mouth and throat.

Sorry if that got a little long winded ;-)

Last edited:
I'm pleased to say I know what that's like.

Edit: Warning -- this is my recollection of me (a dude) deepthroating a tranny.

Once upon a time when I was in college, I hooked up with a tranny I met through AFF (2009-ish)
She was black, probably about 5’11” – 6’ tall, late 30s or early 40s, had implants and work done, and was completely passable. Her cock was at least 8.5 to 9” and had some nice girth to it. After exchanging emails and pics, we met in public and had a few drinks and small talk before going back to her house nearby. I spoke briefly about my desire to be dominated by her cock and she just chuckled.

She was my first shemale and was surprisingly understanding with me. We made out for a while before getting stripped down. She stripped me pretty quick and I peeled her clothes off while kissing her skin as I slowly peeled her sundress down. By the time I was getting near her crotch, I could feel the hot bulge in her crotch.
When her dress finally dropped to her ankles, it revealed that her bulge was held back by some panties and compression boy-shorts. She said, “Okay, are you ready?” I nodded and let out a meet “yes”. I rolled down the elastic band of her boy-shorts, pulling down the shorts and panties at the same time.

She had sent me pics of her cock before, but this was a completely different experience. I could see her semi-erect cock, newly freed from the confines of her shorts, pulse and bob forward, slowly growing as she gently stroked it. Watching it unfold from its tucked away spot made me rock hard.

I was on my knees, she looked down at me and kind of half-asserted “Well, here we are. You want to deepthroat right?” I just nodded, maintaining eye contact as I opened up, sucking her nob into my mouth.

I had the same sensation you described, I could probably get 4 or 5 inches in before feeling pressure on the back of my pallet. She groaned and softly instructed “relax, tilt your head and straighten your throat…” I moved, craning and tilting my neck and pressing harder and harder until I felt it finally go “pop” and the remaining ~4 inches slid right in. I had to pull back and remember to breathe, but after breaking the seal, the wet “pop” slowly started to require less effort. It burned a little against my pallet, but the sensation of my throat being filled, like kind of a half swallow, left me dripping pre cum like I’ve never experienced.

My nose eventually reached her mound, but she was clean shaven. I could just barley look up enough to see her hard flipped back, moaning in pleasure. I hummed and moaned a little myself, sending shallow vibrations into her cock and grinding her balls with my chin. The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and only experienced a few times since with her and her alone.

I’ll never forget what it felt like having her mighty girl meat filling every cavity of my mouth and throat.

Sorry if that got a little long winded ;-)

That was great description. You captured it perfectly. Thank you for sharing. It was exciting to hear you experience

That was great description. You captured it perfectly. Thank you for sharing. It was exciting to hear you experience

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I only had that experience with that one person a handful of times.

I think I basically won the lotto as far as my luck goes. I have never been able to find someone like her since.

I have always prided myself in being able to take all of a man whether in my mouth or between my legs. I do not tolerate rough oral but do try to take him all when he is ready to finish if that is his thing. He does need to let me be in control.

Back