Bi guys, bottom or top?

Same here...

Total bottom - still just fantasies for me, but all I fantasize about is sucking cock and being fucked.

...but I love anal play and I've practiced a lot with some awesome toys but I'd love to experience the real thing :)...and yes, I'd love to be a total bottom. :)

Last edited:
depends on if im drinking. sober im more bottom. if i drink some i get aggressive and more top.

In my fantasies, I'm always on my knees begging for someone to come in my mouth...

I don't have much interest in having a cock in my ass, but I love giving head. I love fucking guys (and women) in the ass and of course receiving head. Nothing better than showing up, sucking cock to completion and leaving. That's what I enjoy. I feel in control, does that make me a top or bottom?

In my fantasies, I'm always on my knees begging for someone to come in my mouth...

That's ME exactly!!! Except, for me, it's no longer a fantasy, and hasn't been for many years!!! 💟

BTW...it's AMAZING the way horny men respond to my begging...most often giving me exactly what I'm begging for!!! 😋

Bottom

I am for sure a bottom!!!! I love the feeling of a hard, hot cock entering me. Unloading in me. I don't even care if I get off as long as I know I got you off. So yeah I am a bottom. An u derived used, hardly abused, ready and willing bottom..........shame I live in West Virginia where the experiences I crave are far and few

Bottom

I want to be ass fucked, bareback! Not a lot of safe places for that to happen. So, it has just remained fantasy for a long time. It happened a long time ago, but I won't chance it, so I just let my imagination run.

Bottom

With guys I have topped a few times but lately I prefer to be bottom. I love feeling a guy fuck me and I cum from him ducking me when my cock is not even hard and not even being touched.

Nothing better than showing up, sucking cock to completion and leaving. That's what I enjoy. I feel in control, does that make me a top or bottom?

Yeah, I have a fantasy of taking control and either sucking or riding some big-cocked guy who's a bit nervous and submissive. I don't know if that classifies as top or bottom.

I want both. Ideally we'd 69, then fuck each other in turns. That way we both enjoy each other in every way possible, and have a fully satisfying night. We both suck a hard cock, we both cum, we both get reamed...what could be better?

Bottom, I suppose

I'm meeting my guy today for the first time. I really, really want to feel his cock in my mouth. And if I don't get sucked, I don't really care, I just want his cock.

Many people assume that CDs are automatically bottoms, and let me assure you, that is simply not the case. I'm a versatile bisexual who is a total switch when the riding crop comes out.

Many people assume that CDs are automatically bottoms, and let me assure you, that is simply not the case. I'm a versatile bisexual who is a total switch when the riding crop comes out.

Now if I could just get you to teach my wife.....

Back