Advice on turning sissy gay.

Sissysharyn

Virgin
Ever since I discovered hypno sissy videos my sexuality has been on a slow road towards homosexuality. I love dressing up like a sissy and would love to submit to cock, but I still harbour feelings for pussy. Can anyone recommend any good hypno gay sites that can be downloaded to implant the love of all things cock? If anyone has any humiliation gifs, videos or memes all the better as I love the humiliation of being told that I am gay or that I should surrender to gay.

Ever since I discovered hypno sissy videos my sexuality has been on a slow road towards homosexuality. I love dressing up like a sissy and would love to submit to cock, but I still harbour feelings for pussy. Can anyone recommend any good hypno gay sites that can be downloaded to implant the love of all things cock? If anyone has any humiliation gifs, videos or memes all the better as I love the humiliation of being told that I am gay or that I should surrender to gay.

Don't compartmentalise yourself, just enjoy sex wherever you get it, gay, bi, heterosexual, straight, they're just boxes the people get put in, just enjoy yourself and lose the hang-ups.

Back