Bored :)

Hehe!!! I'm sorry for the lack of activity on here the past few days, I've just been stressing about finals at college. By the end of this week though, it should pick back up :)
 
Hehe!!! I'm sorry for the lack of activity on here the past few days, I've just been stressing about finals at college. By the end of this week though, it should pick back up :)

worry about the finals and not us. Good luck.
 
Hehe!!! I'm sorry for the lack of activity on here the past few days, I've just been stressing about finals at college. By the end of this week though, it should pick back up :)

ok Im waitting with baited breath.;)
 
Hehe!!! I'm sorry for the lack of activity on here the past few days, I've just been stressing about finals at college. By the end of this week though, it should pick back up :)

Just found your thread. Thanks for the awesome pics and enthusiasm. Racking my brain trying to think of a story of why a beautiful girl like you would want to suck a mature dick like mine.
 
Hehe!!! I'm sorry for the lack of activity on here the past few days, I've just been stressing about finals at college. By the end of this week though, it should pick back up :)

Get your naughty ass in gear lady...
 
Wow, just found this thread and you're very beautiful. It's sad that your boyfriend isn't giving you the cock you deserve.
 
Story Time

So... since I've done a bit for you guys... by turning you on.... You guys should turn ME on... If you're good at storytelling... now's your time to shine :)) Tell me a sexy blowjob story. Be as kinky as you can be ;)

I walk in on you giving your bf a bj. You smile but keep up your bj. I wink at you take in your naked body, strip my cock hard and dripping precum I spread you wide and lick your juices, suck your clit, and finger you. As you moan your bf explodes in your mouth, you swallow like the good/bad girl you are, and are getting close to cumming. I rotate into a 69 with my cock at your mouth and keep licking and fingering your sweet pussy. You take my cock deep into your mouth knowing I am so turned on by your body and mouth I will cum soon. I keep licking sucking fingering and asi feel you tense and start o cum hold your pussy to my mouth to suck all your juices as I shoot my spunk into your mouth. (hope this turned you on -- Huggssss)
 
So... since I've done a bit for you guys... by turning you on.... You guys should turn ME on... If you're good at storytelling... now's your time to shine :)) Tell me a sexy blowjob story. Be as kinky as you can be ;)

I love the feel of a cock in my mouth as much as the taste of a sexy womans love mound. Its erotic to kiss with a cock between two mouths, both licking as your lips touch and your hands caress, each other. The feeling of 2 mouths on my cock at the same time, both licking and sucking, sends me into paradise. Then as things progress both my balls being sucked at the same time make my cock throbs and aches.

I start to suck his cock, as she starts to suck mine, licking around the head to taste his percum, and sucking it all along its length, reaching the head and lowering my mouth over the helmet, which is going purple, is shinny, and glistens with precum. The first inch into my mouth, my tongue in the v of his rim. My tongue pressing that sensative V spot, wiggling tongue in it as I feel him push into my mouth. I take him as much as I can, into my throat, and suck as hard as I can.

He tastes so good, as she starts to suck and lick my head, her head starting to bob up and down. My cock feels so good, I love the feel of a wet warm mouth around him. I suck him harder and swirl my tongue around the head, as she takes hold of my rod and starts to wank it up and down its length.

I feel him tense as he holds my head and start to thrust his hips his cock fucking my mouth, in and out deeper. almost gaging but I dont care as my own cock is being sucked and deep thoated, I can feel my own sap ready to rise.

My naked foot, feels its way between her thighs. my big toe pushes into her cunt and she starts to ride my big toe as she licks my shaft, harder, faster, I can 't stop sucking him ,she is so good and I shoot my load down her throat, as he cums in my mouth, it drips along the edges on my lips, and uzies out drippig down my chin..

We both collapse him and me, and she gasps as my toe pushes harder into her wet cunt, and she cums as shes sucks all the spunk off my dick as it starts to go soft, then she licks him clean.
 
Lizzy,

A little while ago you asked for blowjob stories, right? Since you have contributed these amazing pictures I figured the least I could do was tell you a story.

I was in school and a friend of mine had a few friends of hers up to visit. They were on a scavenger hunt so I wandered around with them helping them find some things around town as we drank. Later in the evening one her friends approached me and said, "come with me," and so I went with her out to my friend's car. She told me to get into the back seat and so I crawled in. She started making out with me and we fooled around for a bit - she had the most amazing set of tits, both nipples were pierced. I played with, sucked and nibbled on them for a while and she eventually pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. She sucked cock like a champ, taking it all the way down her throat then bobbing her head back up and sliding her hand all the way up my shaft as she did. My cock started to swell and I could feel myself getting ready to cum and she took her mouth off my cock. As soon as she did I felt myself coming down - she edged me like this three or four times before I said, "don't fucking stop" and pumped a hot load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed my cum and sat back up and smiled at me, putting her tits away. This is when I realized it was still light out and I had just gotten a fantastic blowjob in the back of a car and couple of my friends were standing around the car!

As we got out of the car some of them high fived me, some of them high fived her and we all continued to party. It wasn't until the next day that it occured to me that "suck off a random guy in Steph's car" may very well have been an item on their scavenger hunt...



Great blow job story!! Made my dick hard!
 
Oral sex

I cant help it can I, if youwant blow job stories, I have them in my head, you want me to scribe them on to here?

But I also like to suck clits, I have more stories about them so choose ;)
 
You sexy thing.

I know for a fact you'd have a line of people willing to take the place of mark in the pictures. AND a line of people willing to photograph the whole story. So I'd say I'm harder then it would be for you to get those photos done.
 
Back
Top