Ban all of the previously and repeatedly banned posters. Especially the perma-banned

Should all banned posters be immediately banned upon their return to lit?


  • Total voters
    43
4ff573fa8e7e9dd80050ed058a857474.gif


;)

but yanno, they keep coming back here because for them, it's like

FineEnlightenedBird-size_restricted.gif


however, maybe it's all part of God's divine plan in His infinite love for the piteous, a driving need for a community, any sort of community where one has none.

I mean, without access to this place as their main/only social intercourse for harmlessly dealing with their sociopathy/pathology/frustrations, all of these schmucks would likely slit their wrists from not having a vent. And that would be bad, mmmkay? Although eyer would probably be fine in going back to humping his trusty yard cacti. :D



Once, when they were fresh, I thought of putting out a tally thread of who had the most cumulative alt bans here...that schmuck you quoted, Flameout Boi or the racist shitstain. Lost interest in giving a fluck after all of 'em went over ten or eleven. Even watching trainwrecks lose its fascination factor after over-saturation! ;)

I agree with you in that one. The “punching bags” are deflated.



It might not be, I left alone after it was put on time out.

I don’t think it loved spam.

I could have been given a legit warning as far as the rules go, the p word was included in a definition of sexual assault I posted in my #metoo thread. Not AJ reposted my post seconds later.
 
I agree with you in that one. The “punching bags” are deflated.





I don’t think it loved spam.

I could have been given a legit warning as far as the rules go, the p word was included in a definition of sexual assault I posted in my #metoo thread. Not AJ reposted my post seconds later.

No. You and rob started a thread explicitly for calling posters the p word. I and other people reported it and robb is on his final warning and you should be. Let's test it out, shall we? :)
 
No. You and rob started a thread explicitly for calling posters the p word. I and other people reported it and robb is on his final warning and you should be. Let's test it out, shall we? :)

How can two people start a thread? So you’re confirming that I have not had two final warnings. Thanks!
 
So I didn’t start the tread after all. Thanks! You guys aren’t very good at this. :eek::rose:

How many accounts had Mann had?
 
This thread didn't go the way Aglaopheme was hoping for::)



I’ve never been given a warning

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Those posts were removed because of what I quoted.

Liar liar pants on fire again. :)
PM Gossip says that you started a certain thread in breach of forum rules. And that it was so bad, that it had to be nuked by Admin.

You mean my #metoo thread I asked Laurel to zap after several posters posted their stories?

Why do you lie so much?:)
 
A place where everyone has the same ideology, agrees with most of what everyone says and nobody upsets the status quo sounds very very boring to me.

Removing all those who disagree sounds very fascist to me.
 
A place where everyone has the same ideology, agrees with most of what everyone says and nobody upsets the status quo sounds very very boring to me.

Removing all those who disagree sounds very fascist to me.

Well, no one is suggesting that, bannedaltman.
 
So I didn’t start the tread after all. Thanks! You guys aren’t very good at this. :eek::rose:

How many accounts had Mann had?

You don't have to start a thread to recieve a warning, like you did, but if you want to argue a totally irrelevant point, look like a fool. Not sure where your undeserved sense of entitlement comes from. Sheltered upbringing? :)
 
Pardon the interruption, but I would just like to point out that I've had the sublime pleasure of helping to get multiple deplorables banned from here.

Sorry - continue. :cool: :rose:
 
There are no warnings in any of those screenshots, retard.

Why do you lie so much?:)
[/QUOTE]

There certainly were warnings in the other ones.

People were banned for a lot less than she and others did, thanks to the diligence of #butters #SgtSpidey #Aglaopheme #other Libs, who kept snitching over nonsense.

For some reason, Admin. allowed everyone to return.
Fata and Luk included.

Instead of respecting that, Aglao wants them to play by HER rules.
Get rid of those SHE/BUTTERS/SPIDEY dislike, keep the ones that THEY like.
 
This place is like someone took random Reddit rejects, a splash of chan, relics from the weirder side of Usenet and a bunch of oversexed aunties who just discovered Pornhub, locked them in a cyber café and fed them shrooms.

Feels like home.
 
Back
Top