Cheerleader to Sex Slave

YogapantSlut

Virgin
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
22
Would love some feed back on this story!


Intro:
It's late afternoon on a hot June day at the University of Alabama, where you are the head coach. Each year you select an incoming freshman as your "project". Due to your position of power you have unquestionable authority that allows you to pick a freshman to corrupt in your own personal sex slave.
You are at cheerleading try outs with your assistant Natasha going over this year's prospects. You groan as countless twig shaped girls try out for the team. "I'm sorry Sir. I'm sure there's a candidate here somewhere." She responds quickly trying to keep you happy. At that moment you see me, a 5'2 Brunette weighing about 115lbs. You notice my pretty face but what really grabs your attention is my big round ample cheeks that bounce and jiggle with each step. You smile as you see I'm wearing skin tight black spandex shorts that are so stretched out they turn transparent when I bend over revealing my tiny little pink thong being swallowed by my soccerball shaped bubblebutt cheeks.

Please describe as detailed as you can watching my performance and how my big round meaty ass looks like it's gonna burst right out of my shorts and how badly you want to punish me for being such a little cock tease. You imagine me tied up and screaming in your basement.
 
It's not clear what you're asking (or why). You provide a setup, but it's not a story. You ask for feedback on a story that's not a story. And then you apparently ask someone else to provide a description of an action that's also not a story. What you provide, by the way, is riddled with punctuation and other technical problems.

Is a story from this already posted to Literotica? That's what this forum is for--feedback on stories already posted to Literotica.
 
Um...what?

You want someone to finish the story?
 
Um...what?

You want someone to finish the story?
Judging from the OP's other posts on the same topic, it appears she wants somebody to write her a personalised fantasy, and is getting few takers. Perhaps bubblebutts aren't to everybody's taste.
 
Back
Top